Controversial Gaming Takes!

Not all of us play vidjagaims, but for those of us who do, we all have our opinions that not everyone agrees with and we don't always agree with people's opinions. Sometimes, we like to be vocal about that, in my own case when someone is being a particularly large mark over something.

The rules of the game are simple.

I'll drop the first title. 

The next user shares an unpopular opinion about something involving that title, being the quality, about characters, gameplay, etc., Whatever they might have to say that could make some people upset. That user then shares the next title, the next user comments on it, shares another title, and so on. 

Series can not be generalized, it must be specific titles.

Nothing wrong with debates, but let's stay civil about it, shall we?

THE FIRST TITLE -

HARVEST MOON 

Oof, assuming you mean the SNES title since you said specific titles and not series, you picked a tough starter. For me, at least. I'm super nostalgic for that one.

Hrm...

Hot take: Anne the Red-Head is the only worthwhile romance interest. Fight me.

Alright, next title:

BioShock!

The third game in the God Of War series had great gameplay mechanics and unforgettable music, but the story was incredibly lacking and heavily relied on the other games to support it’s narrative. While the characters are fun and memorable, they will spout lore that you didn’t even know happened without playing the side games. 

Next title:

DOOM 2016

3 minutes ago, DragonneRPG said:

Final Fantasy 7 (Original PS1 release)

Amazing in many regards, a stepping stone for RPGs as we know them today. That being said, it was like Moby Dick. It was boring as fuck and Sephiroth was an underwhelming antagonist.

Next title:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Blood is considered one of the best BuildEngine shooters but I hated it because of insane difficulty. XD

Never played Undertale, never will. It just looks like a weird, quirky indie game that's overhyped by its fans.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Archived