School Security Office

Lucca had finished his travel to the Security Office which had a very authority-like feeling. At the very least his bleeding has stopped, but hopefully Blackwater doesn't nag him about it. He already had a bad day with her. Instead of entering, out of his own reasons he only initiated a knock on the security office entrance holding his bandaged wound. "..." He tapped his foot waiting patiently. "She must be here. I can hear something in there.." He thought, really in fact hearing activity. "Hmm.." He stood there silent tapping his foot against the ground. 

The sounds from within does increase slightly in volume as Mary makes her way toward the door leading out to the hallway outside of the office. Some electronical noises reveal something akin to beeping upon some sort of of pad. This leads to the futuristic and thick steel door sliding open, revealing the security chief standing there, giving Lucca a confused look as she is once more faced with having to interact with him."Ah, it's yah again. What brings yah to mah own little fortress here? Did you happen tah piss off the Headmaster after all? Ohhhh...and what in tarnation happen'd to yahr head there?", she asks, her body now "only" adorned with a large caliber revolver, a tazer, but normal tactical vest. In the background the faint flickers from various security cameras can be seen, as well as a pair of colleagues of hers working.

Upon the door opening Lucca was relieved he didn't have to walk in. Its pretty embarrassing for him to walk in wounded and have everyone confused and staring at him. Once Blackwater came out of her office he faced her eyes. At first he didnt know what to say, except adjust his bandages. "Actually..No, I just slip and fell, busting my head really badly somehow.." He stopped adjusting them altogether. "I actually came here to ask if you could change my punishment, agreed upon by Miss Scopelli. I dont think I can work with a person who dismissed my head injury as just a scratch.." Lucca couldn't help but release a sigh over the topic. Just when he thought he found a nice adult, turns out everybody has their cons and pros. "So, we can establish something like that, yes?" 

In the end, it matters little to Mary how he got injured, just as long as he is not making mess, commotion or uses it as an excuse for not doing what he is put to do. She looks him over with another evaluating look and then sigh softly."Yah seem to be making a lot of fuss today. Miss Scopelli is quite a perfectionist and Ah doubt she would tolerate lots of screw-ups. Anywayyyy, Ah think Ah can find somethin for yah, Wait here a moment...", she utters before heading back into the station for a little bit. She then returns with a key of some sort."This is a key to the maintenance room for the court yard. That place gets mighty dirty and all often. Yahr job will be to keep that place clean and proper for the next 2 weeks instead", she tells him.

"...I apologize. I didn't mean to mess up this badly.." Lucca said with an honest tone of voice. Hearing her only mention it'll be him made the troublesome boy feel at ease. "I do solo work the best..Never thought I'd say this, but the intimidating Blackwater is not that bad.." He took the keys and nodded pocketing them safely. "Uh, yes..I noticed miss. Scopelli's personality first hand.." He puts his hands into his pockets. "I believe you saved me by giving me that, miss..Say, it's solo work, right? I'd prefer it that way." 

Miss Blackwater doesn't really mind or care if he does it by himself as long as it gets done and gets done well. Usually it takes a lot longer by oneself though."Well, yes, yah can do it by yahself. Of course, this will take a lot longer though....and Ah still need to look over how it looks afterwards. Other than that, there aint any other things Ah can think of besides the obvious, such as not causing damage to anythin'...", the securifty chief explains.

Lucca bows his head down just a little, relief filled over his face. He doesn't want to mess up again, and come back here causing miss Blackwater more trouble. Especially since she appears very kind at the moment. "I'll make sure to do good in this field." He said with less of a grumpy tone now. "That's a promise, this time.." , "I wonder if she's a hard critique. Must be. Then again, I wonder if anybody will interrupt me..Ehh, I can probably just tell them to shoo.." 

There was just one more thing he needed to ask. "Oh yeah.." Lucca rubbed his chin looking up at the security woman. "..Maybe I didn't notice. But, I havent seen a map for the Academy anywhere. Maybe I missed it? Do you have one of those small, portable ones?" 

The security chief honestly doesn't want to deal with this any more than Lucca does, but thankfully she is likely easier for him to deal with than the science teacher. She nods at his words about committing to the task and hopefully even he cannot mess something that simple up. She fishes something out of one of her many pockets in her get-up, which looks to be a small folded scroll-like thing. She hands to him."Even though students should probably know the layout and such fairly early on, yah can have this here map. Are yah good at gettin' lost or somethin'?", she asks him curiously.

• 2 weeks later...

"..." Honestly he thought very little of the scroll. It seemed quite odd, but for a Monster Academy..On second thought, it doesn't seem that out of the picture with old scrolls. He took it and inspected it, taking a very close look before grasping the scroll in his left hand. "Thank you, miss." Upon her question his colorless eyeballs shoot back up. "Well..I'm good with a different type of coordination, really. I guess that would be a..Yes." 

Lucca admits. He opens the scroll giving it a quick look before closing it back up to eye Blackwater. "I'm sorry for this morning. I hope we're on good terms, miss. Anyway..Well, see you around." He bowed his head slightly before turning around to go to the courtyard.