What is your favorite family pairing(s), and why? (Discussion)

Hey, look at me! Doing things!

Anyway, for me I believe it was originally the big brother/little sister idea that always drew me in. Kind of like having your own, personal, secret playmate. She looks up to you, will do whatever you say and won't tell anyone. The taking advantage of their naivete. As well as the realization.. in most my scenarios anyway... where she's gone through physical changes from the cute little girl to a young woman with the brother taking notice, unable to resist. You can play it aggressively and dark, or wholesome and loving. She can be a little brat or sweet and innocent. So much variety with siblings, really. You can't go wrong.

Second would have to be father/daughter. Though it can also be played in a variety of ways... for me, it's more pure smut, scumbag, and darker. Since it's such a given... even within nature and instinct we're (usually) genetically modified to be the protectors of our own offspring, so the most vile thing a parent would do is willingly take advantage of their own child for their personal pleasure and satisfaction. To eagerly break such an obvious and given rule either makes you a real Chad (not the Cash Money kind... though he's likely into it...) or a real piece of shit. So I generally view the father - daughter combination as just pure smut. At the best, she's also willing and enjoys it. At the worst... well... if he's going to go that far to be a scumbag, may as well go all out.

Playing Uncles (especially creepy ones) and Grandfathers can also be fun... but for me aren't as engaging as siblings or parents and their children. And don't even come at me with that cousin crap. Hell, I'm pretty sure that's legal in a few states. The closer you are in blood relation, the hotter. And if you really want to go the extra mile, introduce a bit of family inbreeding so you get fun shit like the elusive sister-daughter that's so easily sought after..... to me, at least... for knocking up your mother. A few niece-daughters from your sisters. And... daughter-daughters....? Ok, after while it gets confusing.

I can also get into mothers (LuL!) if my partner does it right. I'm not into the grown man being babied and sucked off by his mother moreso than say... it being a rite of passage for an adolescent male to take and maybe even impregnate his mother.

Anyway... I shall never refuse a little sister or daughter!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up