New and ready!

Hello guys! New here and willing to try anything too! I don't have experience in every area but I sure try! Love private RPs, any length,  and also can play any character you want! I also don't mind short sentenced just no one word answers, I like em simple since I wouldn't consider myself a good writer :3 hope you all have a great day!

Hey there!  Welcome to ED!

On the subject of being a good writer, I would argue that being a good writer isn't about writing long, complicated sentences with a bunch of fancy words.  The best books that I've read have the simplest and easiest to understand sentences.  I think being a good writer comes down to willingness to expand your knowledge, willingness to improve, and being able to write a compelling, but simple to grasp, story.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here.  Don't be afraid to ask questions.  We don't bite.  Except for the ones that do.  If you're into that.

Archived