Why is Platinum Membership unavailable?

Question

As I’m uncertain as to what to use my remaining EcchiCredits on, I was curious as to why the Platinum Premium membership is currently unavailable, even though there seems to be over 99 in stock.  I’m nowhere near it, but I might consider saving up my points on that if it is available.  Any reason as to why it is not accessible as of this moment? 

Alternatively, if the Platinum membership will not open up anytime soon, I may consider getting the mystery pack.  I was curious as to what exactly is in that pack (but then again, would that truly be a mystery?) as I might try that out as well.

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
19 minutes ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

Oh…well now I feel stupid for asking 😅 The way it was worded made it seem like nobody could get them.  Thank you, though!

Please don't feel stupid; honestly, I agree with you. I will see if I can make it better but I think it shares the same language string, instead of something like "Item Unavailable" and "Unable to Afford Item" or something that would actually make sense like that. You're absolutely right when you imply that it's worded atrociously. 

• Thanks 1