Undertale - Monster Quartet Sluts And Cock Slaves (KanTheKnight & JennyDK)

The scent of cock musk and the warmth of their members and the collective lust for her, all add to her growing lust. The dinosaur, too focused on all this, don't even notice her glasses slipping off her face. Alphys doesn't even try to stop them from or talk them out of taking off her rather plain sundress, exposing her giga sized breasts and ass, both pieces of underwear looking like they are crying out in pain and distress from the sheer mass of flesh. She hears them speak lewd stuff about her rather than at her and suddenly, the smell of wet pussy grows a bit thicker and heavier in the air. Her breasts, big and heavy enough to be more fitting for a fork lift. She sighs heavily in pleasure and arousal as they gang up on her and touch her in various places. Before she knows it, her bra is pulled off and her massive breasts spill out, making her groan as they were quite confined. Soon enough, she is helped up onto a new warm lap, that of the chubby guy. Her panties are already plenty wet and warm from her excitement."Ahhhh...daaammn, you guys really, really want me....nghhh...never tried that...ohhhh...sooo hard and biiiiiig!", she pants out as her ass gets a cock between the cheeks and then her tits almost sucking in another like metal to a magnet, fitting tightly around his member, despite how lovely doughy and soft her flesh feels. The dinosaur don't even have to do much for her breats to keep in the cock. Her mouth is soon feeling cock in it for the first time and it tastes very lovely and yummy, even if she is fully new to it, making her groan around it. Her eyes grow huge, open and hard staring as the lizard shows off not just one, but two cocks. Her panties, massively wet, slide down her leg and hangs off the left ankle. She gives heavy looks at the two cocks gently slapping her face.

• Love 1

"Ahh..Mmh, fuck, move your hips on me Alphys!" His hands sink deep into Alphys' ass as his cock guides its way through her big booty cheeks, which hug it and massage it with percision from the size. The man using her breasts was busy groaning his head out, as his cock is buried deep under her breasts, as they bounce from the rhythm of his moderate thrusts. His hands gently pinching her nipples. The minotaur was busy diving his dick head first with a slow tempo down Alphys' mouth, then he pulls back and repeats, enjoying the feeling of it. "Ghh..Damn! You should feel her amateur mouth..She is sucking on me without hesitation..!" After a few minutes, the minotaur pulls his wet cock and the lizards comes in shoving both his shafts into her mouth. He strokes his dick with her lips and tongue right off the bat. "Ouhh..! Yeah, wow she really is good for a newbie..!" His thinner but sharper dick tips start to reach past her uvula, nice and slow. 

Whilst the chat over on Mark's side is going crazy. Viewers and subscribers of the new kickstart channel saying things of the sort: "Wow, who is this chubby hottie?" ; "I dont know what this channel is, but I'm already hooked by it." ; "Does she do fan service?" ; "She made me cum twice by now..What a beast." ; "I love that body. I wish I was one of those guys!". Mark types on the laptop but is pretty distracted by Alphys' performance right in front of him, yet manages to type out: "She is the new audition to the team, welcome Alphys! This is her trial, I hope you enjoy the shows I put on for all you 45k live viewers! If you want to see her more often be the good friends you are and drop her some kind donations for motivation~" 

• Like 1

It takes a second or two, before Alphys finally nods and then begins to move her really fat, doughy and wide ass, grinding up and down the length of his cock, groaning all the while and he can feel her pussy grow even more hot and wet. Her butt is so huge, that it can basically contain all of his size and as she moves her butt downwards, the wide, thick and large tip emerge between those cheeks. The sensation, pleasure and arousal is tripled, since her breasts and mouth are also nicely used and enjoyed. She is a bit awkward on most of the areas, but she tries her best. Her nipples very hard and sensitive already, making her only groan out harder. Alphys is still not great at oral, but still does fairly well, showing great potential. Her yap is getting empty of the minotaur, but only to just be filled with two cocks of the lizard, which she sucks off as well right away. Her legs are already very far and wide apart, without her noticing. She has no clue about the lewd member comments or even what devious idea is soon to pop up in Mark's mind.

• Love 1

"Good girl..Just like that, ooh.." He is enjoying himself thoroughly getting to feel her assjob. Certainly a very pleasurable experience, almost like her tits which are being enjoyed as well. But they want more, and the two of them look at each other as Alphys pleasures them, seeming to have an idea. "You're thinking what I'm thinking..?" "Yeah..I'm thinking what you're thinking." He pulls his cock out of her beautiful tits and leaves them alone for now. Stepping down from the couch, he holds her already spread legs and moves in aligning his cock with her super wet pussy. The man she is stroking from behind stops her hips and spreads her cheeks and finds her asshole, before his cock points at it. As her ass is held together once more from behind, and her legs are held lifted up, both of them thrust at the same time with all of their lengths deep into her holes. The sudden surprise and the sheer amount of length stretching her open, her body cannot resist to release 6 intense orgasms. The men take a breather feeling her virgin holes. "J-Jesus..!" "W-Wow..Her asshole is fresh..!" 

Mark cant help but smile watching her take both of them at once. That chat of his must be going wild that they're finally beginning to fuck her. "I knew you were perfect for this..This is the right timing I needed..I wonder what would my viewers think if I asked them how they would feel like if I bimbofied her..Or..Execute my ultimate plan." He begins typing on the chat: "Would you guys be pleased if I turn Alphys into a cock slave? Just a little idea that has been running on my mind." 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Love 1

Alphys is just barely able to deal with the current situation and still be somewhat clear on what to do and how to do it, with the feeling of the many cocks eager to make use of her body like this. Slowly, but surely she is getting into the current thing, but then hears them speak of something they collectively thought of. One of the men near her face steps down, moving his meaty spear away from, just like the chubby guy is pulling away from her ass cheeks. She is still busy with the two cocks in her yap, so she doesn't have much of an initial reaction. At least until she feels them reposition her a bit. As she finally looks down, she can see the two members slowly align up with each other and then, also slowly, guide themselves to her two virgin holes. The cocks in her mouth plop out with a slurpy, wet sound."Ahh...really...both....both places? Yhat looks like a bit much....I doubt I should try bo-...OHHH..OHHHH GOOODD!! OOHH FUUUCCKK!! CUUMMMIIIIINNNNGGG!! CUUMMMMIIINNG AGAAIIIIINNN!", she starts off speaking softly in her usual awkward and insecure voice and then just screams out the latter part. Her inner holes clench the two men hard and repeatedly and both places feel many times more hot and tight.

The chat very much explodes and it takes a fast eye to read most of the comments. Luckily, members who donate have their messages stay as a notification on top of the chat for a bit of time, everyone giving between 10 and even 200 dollars."Ohhh, shit! This got serious real fast!", "DAmn! Are you serious? You think it is possible? She seems awfully shy!", "Mmmmmm, oh yes! I would totally pay to see that!", "How would you do that?", are some of these comments.

• Love 1

They're surprised by the way she screams her orgasms out. They stop for a moment to listen to her arousing screams. Their cocks get harder, especially the ones who are currently inside of her. "W-Wow Alphys..." He smirks and moves her legs upwards a bit more, beginning to thrust up into her pussy. His sheer size is enough to hit her good spots. "You really like what our dicks can do huh..? Shall I thrust harder in your drenched vagina?" His hips are good enough to guide his cock around and past her walls. Whilst from behind, her ass is being fucked slow but hard. "Argh..! Damn, your ass is just so much better now..! I never thought monster ass would be good like this..Do you like my cock Alphys? Is it big enough for you-!?" His pounds with his fat and chubby dick get harder, her doughy ass in question bouncing more and more. Whilst the Minotaur and the Lizard fight for her mouth. Really, they shove both their cocks at once in her mouth, prompting her to suck on both as she is treated right under there. "You like this type of job, Alphys? Huh, do you like it?" 

Mark forgets the chat almost, as he rubs his face with the proudest smirk watching Alphys get fucked back and forth between the 4 of them. He returns to the chat and types the following; "I'll take care of it. She'll be fucked so many times that she won't be able to say no anymore. I'll be documenting it on my website, we can say this is Day 1: Alphys' first visit~ 

I am extremely grateful for your support. My methods will be documented on the Days as well. I have three other girls I have on my radar though..Any of you heard of..Undyne~? Or Muffet~? Maybe..Toriel~?" 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Love 1

The dinosaur lady feels the minor assault of multiple orgasms slowly die down after hitting her hard and well in both body and mind. She gets a rare window of time to pant out hard and fast, her mind able to momentarily get back to reality, though her inner walls still lightly quiver and shake. She barely gets her bearings straight before the two cocks then begin to move in and out ever so lightly, causing the pleasure to return, though not yet to the same height as before. Heavy groans and pants escape her lips continuously as her body and mind try to adjust to all of these intense new sensations."Ahhh...sh..shiiiiit...sooo intense...sooo many...orgasms! Nghhh....I don't kn..knoww...it is toooo muuuchh! Tooo many....orgasssmss...mind all...fuzzyyyy!", she growls out, but doesn't look or sound like she is against it. Her fat titties and even fatter butt wobble and jiggle due to their softness and size. The two large and meaty rods soon find a perfect rhythm, where one of them goes in while the other pulls out or they both pummel her in and out at the same time. Of course, it has been scheduled for this trial to take several hours or even longer, depending how well she does."OHhhhh goooodd!! You are fillllling both hooolllesss so deeeepp and fulllllll! Li...li..likkke ittt? It feels niiiiice, but it's wayyyy too intenseeee!", she gasps while she instinctively put a small clawed hand on a cock each, near her mouth, keeping them fairly well in place as she licks, sucks and kisses them.

The chat very much seems to like the answers given as there are plenty of new paying members, as well as positive reactions to his message and their own happy comments about the future for the dinosaur woman. There are plenty of the viewers who talk of their approval for sure."Ohhhh, very fun! What ways do you have to correct her behaviour? I am sure it will be hard to turn someone as anxious as her into a proper slut" and "Awesome. I will look forward to see all the progress you do with her", are both some that stand out. After the two others get name dropped, the chat explodes even further."Shit! For real? You mean you are going to hire those two lovely ladies too? When did you ever think of turning those three stubborn cows into cock slaves?".

• Love 1

As Alphys is being plummeted between the legs, the two cocks pent up next to her cute face continue fighting who's going to have her kisses and licks first, despite even when Alphys is showing care to both. Her mates are pretty competitive. "What if I fuck your pussy next, Alphys?" The minotaur asks, his hung dick looking pretty close already, judging by how hard it is. "Yeah we should switch with the other guys..But on a more comfortable place. Hey boss! Bring the mattress, please!" Mark gets up giving a nod and after a few minutes of missing, he comes to the scene carrying a mattress with his two buff hands. He places the large mattress onto the floor. The two men pull out of her holes and grab her by the tummy. "Yeah, lets switch..I want to use her tits next..!" They all carry Alphys onto the mattress, the chubby man holstering her tits, the lizard and the young man getting to enjoy her mouth, and the minotaur in between her spread legs rubbing her pussy with his tip. "Mmgh..How did you like being DP'd Alphys? Hahah, we'll DP you again later! Get used to it~!" 

Mark tries to keep up with the chat, typing back a full response to all of the questions. "I'll take her out to parties and meetings, expose her to new kinks, I'll do some personal time with her behind stage. I'll make sure she is a cock party slut. I've wanted to own the four for a while now, in fact." He separates to type another comment, suddenly getting a bright idea. "What if i open a Patreon or make a premium/elite user webpage where you guys get to see behind the scenes pictures and videos? I could document the Days and the ways I broke them into the perfect cock sluts you'll soon see. I think I'll make it fairly cheap for you guys, like 20 dollars for premium and 40 for elite. What do you say?" 

• Love 1

Despite her former hesitance and heavy uncertainty about all of this, the dinosaur lady is feeling the heavy pleasure, arousal and attention towards her and it bypasses the massive anxiety and relunctance and fear she would very likely suffer from otherwise. However, being fuelled by the sheer debauchery she is receiving and giving off herself, she heavily strokes the shafts near her face and eagerly tastes the tips, moaning over and over again, clearly liking what she is being fed. She is brought of her cock and horny induced trance as the minotaur speaks to her. Her face grows redder than a ripe tomatoe from the question."Ahhhh..uhhmmm..I..I don't...don't knooowww...this is already...nghhh...wayyy tooo intenseeee!", Alphys cries out, but immediately begins to lose focus on that as she moans hard and long and heavily from her current DP. She doesn't notice Mark vanishing before he then returns with a large and comfy mattress, perfect for them all to use. She is then soon surprised even more as she is brought over to the mattress and onto it, her fat dinosaur body spilling out. Alphys is on her back and while her doughy tits spill out enoufg to reach both sides of the mattress, there is still plenty of  good and warm space to properly fit around the cock between."Ahhh....nghhh...shiiiiit", she merely groans, but is soon put to work on the lizard and young man, their cocks taking turns slowly getting treated by her mouth. Her legs are already spread very widely apart by now, giving easy access for the minotaur to look at and feel at with his tip."Hahhnnn...wh..whhat? More...more of thaaatt? I am not sure I can lasssst more DP!", she grunts out.

His first comment gets tons of "love" and "like" reactions, soon reaching around 500 or in a minute or so, showing the immense interest and love for that idea."Great value for that money. Count me in!","I would love to see the whole process", "I will pay 50$ each time you bimbofy them to love a new thing", are just some of the many comments given.

• Love 1

The two extremely eager men taking turns for her mouth smirk at the new side of Alphys, because of the way she treats their cocks. Almost like they're a delicious, salty treat. "Ghg..Oh yeah Alphys...That's the spot...Mm, could you add a little tongue to that, you little cheeky slut~?" The lizard says playfully, pinching her cheek just as she switches to the other cock. The minotaur keeps rubbing his giant tip against her pussy, until he angles it against her entrance. "Look over here Alphys~..What do you think of.." The minotaur pushes the entirety of his long and wide cock, upwards into Alphys' womb. A gasping groan escapes from him as he begins to thrust against the dinosaur's folds. "V-View~!!" 

Mark is overwhelmed by the immense support everyone is giving him. It seems like his personal interest towards these 4 girls is: a goldmine! He posts another comment, merely a suggestion for the people in the chat: "Then, how about we get our cute chubby dyno, addicted to DP~? Would you dear viewers like to see that?" He can't help himself, since he can see the live cameras of Alphys being fucked like crazy. His boners have been going for a while. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The dinosaur gets to continuously swap between the cocks near her face and she seems to have at least two of them nearby to stare at and taste at most times so far. The men keep urging her on, both by continuously showing their meat near her mouth as well as verbally. Her tongue sticks out and makes sure to drag along the cocks close her, tasting them more and more."Ngghhhh....soooo...pushhy...and needyy...you guys are...ahhnnnn", she growls out in between sucking, licking and kissing their shafts and tips. The prompting of her to look a certain direction, makes her then see the view that he refered to: Four massive cocks so very, very close to her face and now slick with her saliva and using her mouth and breasts heavily, all men grunting hard and eager to feel even better. The amount of cock is so great and numerous that nearly all of her field of vision is blocked by that entirely."Ho..ho..holllyyyy fuuuuuckk!! There are soooo many cocks...and all giant! NGHHH....GAHHHH.....YOU...YOU ARE INSIIIIIDE MEEE!", she starts off moaning, ending with a loud scream since she nearly felt new orgasms hit her from the penetration and fucking. Her insides are absolutely hot, warm, wet and tight as ever.

AS things only gets more hot, fun and devious, the users all spam the chat rapidly, all of them positive, eager and loving what is going on and is being commented back. Naturally, the director gets many approving messages back at him, such as: "Fuck yes! I am sure she will learn to love it so hard", "I look forward to see them all become gigabimbos" and "I will donate 300 dollars for her to get DPed until sunrise or longer!".

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The chubby man fucking her tits was pent up by now. The soft texture of her fluffy, yet bouncy tits were milking his cock easily. Bits of pubic hair left in-between her boobs. His violent thrusts smack against her tits like that tasty cock was ready to go all day. Until.."Ugrgh..A-Alphys..! I'm going to burst!" He pulled that giant and fat cock out  with a tight grip, letting out a nasty groan. His tip bursts over Alphys' big assets. He sprays his white cream evenly across the dyno's massive tits like they are a canvas. He gets off her with a smile. "Auggh..Are you ready to clean my cock, Alphys~?" The lizard swaps with the chubby man, his cum dripping cock stuffed into her tight mouth pussy without question. The young man backed up and stroked his cock waiting for his turn. "Don't forget me, I am waiting too, Alphys~!" 

But, that blue lizard wasn't going to sit by. He lifts Alphys' back before sliding under, supporting her on his torso. He grabs his two rods and cushions them in between her bouncing cheeks, rubbing against her butthole. "Are you ready, slut~?" He grips his tough base, pushing with his thighs and hips to stretch her hole around his cock without mercy. He follows the minotaur's thrusts right away, slightly panting from the tightness of her ass. The sheer length of their cocks and the fact she has two rods up her backdoor: It surely would signal her body to perform a violent orgasm!

Mark's eyebrow has been twitching for a while. The man had a proud smirk, seeing the word 300 dollars pop up. Not to mention, watching Alphys getting rammed like that on live camera. He was too pent up, that he unbuckled his belt off. He pulled his pants a bit by bit down and popped out his giant towers. He rapidly types to his loyal viewers: "Then..Enjoy the show, lovely people."  Then grips both his poles, stroking them fully and moderately whilst looking at Alphys.

• Love 1

The room's atmosphere keeps getting more hot, lewd and loud as the scene keeps on going. The sensation of that fat, veiny, hard and veiny cock between her breasts and the musk of all of the fleshy spears around her, causes Alphys to grow even more aroused, on top of what the pleasure in her pussy is already adding to that. The dinosaur is too focused on the whole situation overall to have proper time to comprehend what the chubby man meant. She barely gets to chime in with her own words at his statement and as he explodes onto her chest, face and hair with jizz."Ahhn....fuuuuuckk...sooo warrmm and stiiicky! Sooo much cuuum!", she cries out as a result and the guy in her pussy can easily feel her tightening up from it as well. She doesn't verbally reply, but instead simply leans close to stick his cock in her mouth to taste and clean, giving off heavy moans around it. Her hands are soon onto the cocks she is not currently sucking close to her face, while her mouth takes turns on all of them. Only here and there she is able to take breaks."Ahhhn...nnghh...sooo..tasty...soo... biiiiggg! Nghhhh...fuuuuck" she pants out deeply. Before she can get too comfortable and have it too easy with just her pussy filled, the lizard helps reposition her and she soon feels his two large cocks hit her backdoor. By now, her inhibitions are far less strong than earlier, so her reaction seems more like what is needed for her longtermed. She thought was she was ready, at least somewhat."Re..rea..OHHH..OHH FUUCCKK!! I'M...III'MMMM CUUUMMMIIIIIIIIINNNGG!" she screams harder than ever as her lower holes are stuffed once more and now even further. For now, Alphys is unable too see much past the members in her face and thus cannot see Mark's own impressive rods, but the chat is certainly approving."How about you feed her those?", one asks.

• Love 1

As she is cleaning that fat and chubby cock with considerate licks, her holes handle way more enthusiastic thrusts than before from the two monster studs. She was pleasing them and Mark very well, despite this being her first time in a live/recording porno. Their hard-ons should be irresistible by now for the high dyno. "Wow Alphys, we're really getting you addicted to the extrovert life, huh~?" He teased, pulling his rod out for the young man's meat to end up pushed in next. "Stop teasing her. We all know she's always been like this~!" He fits his cock in a percise angle, letting her sloppy tongue do the work.

Her holes were being thoroughly claimed. The two cocks in her ass move right along that giant and rough minotaur cock stretching her pussy to its limits. They work their cocks off with alternating motion. The blue lizard groans underneath her from the amazing tightness of her butthole. A hole which lost its virginity moments ago. "N-Ngh..! Shit, Alphys..! You're a tight chick..!" The minotaur had nothing to comment. His focus was laid upon the feeling of her walls massaging his big, strong cock.

Mark didn't go unnoticed neither by the chat nor Alphys' playmates. The man stuffing her mouth caught a glimpse of him, a smirk formed on his face. He moves away to let Alphys see what she has done to the director. "Look over there, Alphys. He isn't even reading the live chat anymore.." Mark watched her directly with a proud expression, doing full strokes with one hand on both his shafts, watching the girl get nailed just like how she should be nailed.

• Love 1

• KanTheKnight changed the title to Undertale - Monster Quartet Sluts And Cock Slaves (KanDaKnight & JennyDK)

It would seem that the men's ongoing and increasingly heavy usage of the lizard woman, is causing the slutty and cock drunk side of her to show more and more. Of course, such a state is only temporary and kept up as long as they can keep on going, but over time it shall prove to become permanent and even more wild. The constant sensation, sight and smell of their huge manly cocks all drive Alphys increasingly horny and hungry for more. She gasps and groans as her mouth is freed of dick and she is spoken to by the burly human male."Ahhhnnn...nghhh...I...I am..n...n..nooot sure...head...all woozy...and my body...haahnnn.....on fiiiire", she groans out before she is fed even more yummy cock, which she begins to suck hard and roughly as soon as it hits her mouth and tongue and lips. Her large, fat, doughy ass ripples hard and fast and she is even starting to move it on her own as well. meeting their thrusts more and more. Her pussy and asshole both grip and relax rapidly, pleasure emitting violently both into her body and mind whilst she provides an eternally tight, warm and wet experience everywhere at once. Her eyes grow even bigger and her stare harder as she sees Mark sporting two such large rods of his own and he can tell she likes what she sees.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mark smirked at Alphys' expression when she witnessed him having his fun over there on the couch. He gave her a wink before the chubster and the boy from before come back in and stack their cocks together this time, prompting her to suck both of them as they're pressed against each other. "Do you think you could do it for us, Alphys? I mean, you came here to have the most possible fun with us, right~?" They keep prompting her mouth, chuckling at her expression, as she is being constantly hammered. At this point, from the action the chubby and sexy dinosaur applied to all of them has got them super pent up. Their cocks constantly twitch out of control and can barely keep still; especially the cocks stretching all of her backholes out at the moment. The men grunt harder and harder, feeling their seed start to come up. "Shit, I'm going to cum..!", "Me too! Damn..! Are you ready, Alphys~!?" The cocks abusing her pussy and ass shake intensely with each thrust. They thrust as hard as they like to, their balls dancing and clapping against her thick frame, preparing to creampie her and give her the largest set of orgasms yet!

Mark sees this ,and he goes over to the chat, typing up an offer for his viewers: "Offer: Should I let her have a little taste of me as my employees have their way with her, and continue this trial until she breaks? Donation goal shall be: 75 dollars. Open your wallets if you like how this sounds!" 

• Love 1

DEspite how big and fat Alphys' body is, the men around her still manage to cover far most of her form, the heat from both her and them all adding up and causing all to get even hotter as this goes on. The barrage of constant lewd speak, the lewd sights of cocks everywhere and the constant stuffin of her lower holes, causes Alphys to grow more and more into the role she is destined to become, at least for the time being, as the road to true bimbo slut is long, hard and rough, but tons of fun. There seems to always be at least two cocks close to her face and the taste is divine and gets more lovely for each passing moment."Ahhhh...I willl trrryyyyy...nnghhh..ahahhnnn", she pants out and opens wide, to try and take them both, her face fully red with lust and embarreassment in equal measure. Her mouth is only able to take their tips, but her tongue soon lashes and licks hard and fast at them., sucking greedily too. Her eyes are either shut or open and heavily staring at the cocks of the two near or on Mark's two big ones. The lizard man and the minotaur can soon feel and see her ass move even harder and faster, doing it best to give herself and them even greater bodily joy, As they soon announce about to blow their first load, Alphys' mind is completely drunk on pleasure and she simply blurts out whatever her slutty mind conjures up immediately."AHHH!!! YESSS!! PLEASEE...FILLLL ME UPPPP!! CUUMMM DEEEPP!! MY DINOOO ASSS ANNDD PUSSSSYY ARE ABOUT TOOO FUUUCKIIINNG CUUUUUMM!", she screams without restrsaint,

The chat happily greets him as he is back to writing there and even giving a fun offer to them."Welcome back!","Hehe, good to see you didn't forget us, though we can understand why if you did" are some of the positive responses made before other give comments on his idea."Mhhhhhmmm...75 is a small price to pay to see her get in even more over head" and "100 dollars and you make sure to keep her busy even after!".

• Love 1

The men sticking their rods down their mouth find themselves at a loss of words. They let her suck them off as much as she could with two fat cocks up her face. They give off slow thrusts here and there, alternating between each other yet keep those dicks stacked inside her mouth. Whilst the other cocks are pounding their lust away with her holes without mercy. This has the other two groaning from the action. The four cocks she is pleasuring inevitably get super pent up at this point! They can't help but respond to her loud, lewd and naughty screaming. "Shit! I feel it coming!", "M-Me too!" The pounding of her holes is coming into a climax! "A-Alphys, I'm going to fill up your ass~!", "Are you ready for this creampie~!?" As the cocks twitch and fight against the tightness and pleasure of all her holes, they explode almost in sync. Although the cocks dont pound her as fast, they still pound all of the cum out right down in her pussy and ass, whilst the mouth ones stay still but explode their cum out. The sheer feeling of experiencing filling in all of her places causes her body to shiver and set a new record of orgasms! It was a strong and intense wave of 200 consecutive orgasms!

Mark watches with his cocks turning even harder. He sees the 100 dollar requests, and types a more exclusive offer: "250 dollars one time donation goal and I'll upload a free public after video for all of you to view! It'll be uploaded right here on my streaming account, so open your wallets!"

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The fat and busty dinosaur woman feels how the men around her use her body and its holes to their heart's content, eager to groom both her mind and her body equally and to basically start her transformation into a true and huge cockslut and cumdumpster. Her mouth is constantly being put to use by the men near her face and her lower holes are destined for nonstop use for several more hours. As the cocks around continuously pound at her various parts, she hears them all moan out such lewd and hot stuff, basically announcing their own climaxes, which only further heightens her own pleasure and arousal. By now, her hands are wrapped firmly and heavily around the cocks at her face, stroking rapidly and roughly, truly making up for her lack of experience with sheer intensity. Their combined grunts and other noises rise in frequency and volume as well, adding to the symphony of lewd sounds overall."YESSS!!! OOOOH FUUUCKK YESSS!!! CUUMMM!! FIILL MEEE!", she manages to slip out before they all collectively orgasm at the same time, basically. Then the dinosaur women feels them all blow their huge, warm, sticky and eager loads, both deep inside of her warm inner walls as well as all over her face, her hair, her chest and breasts. The burning and lewd sensation of so much jizz covering so much of her, inside and out, causes her own number of climaxes to spiral out of control even more. The men inside of her can easily count her many, many orgasms and thus know they are at least 200 in all and in rapid succession. The thick monster girl feel her body and mind about to burst."AHHHH!!! SHHIITT!! CUUUUUMMIIINNGG!! CUUUUUMMMIIIINNGG!! CANN'TTT!! STOOOOPPPPP!!!! CUUUMMMMIIIIIIIIIIING!", she simply screams violently.

Whilst no single users go with that offer on their own, there is soon three members who put up such an amount together as a super chat for Mark and of course, commenting that Alphys surely should have her fair share of that as well.

• Love 1

"U-Urrgghnngh..!!""Shhhhiiiit...." The two men gladly filling up her two tight holes groan out their satisfaction. All of the men's faces though turn into shock but also joy as they indeed count how many orgasms Alphys has. "Daamn Alphys..You really like hanging out with us huh?!""Sheesh..Around 200 orgasms, damn what a dyno!" They all sit away from her on the ground, huffing. From this she probably thought it was over. Until... "Man..I'm cooked.""Yeah me too..Let's do something else. Something more fun." The chubby man suggests before Mark waves his finger at them. They all turn their attention to their boss with his big cocks still out. "You and you." He pointed at the blue lizard man and the minotaur. "You sit beside me. We'll get our cocks cleaned by Alphys. The rest, can enjoy her holes from behind." The chubby man gets up in excitement, balling his fists. "That's what we're talking about boss..! Come on guys, we won't stop until we can't cum anymore!" They all agree to his burly voice letting out something like that. Alphys is tapped lightly on her big doughy ass by the minotaur and the young man. "Come on, Alphys. We're your friends right? You arent bored of us, right~?" The two men get in their positions besides Mark. They stroke their cocks whilst Mark waits for Alphys to come around to him. The two other men followed Alphys, suggesting how she should do this. "Get on your all fours, Alph. We'll take care of the rest." 

"My, my. Feasty as I like it! Very well, I will hold my promises. For now, enjoy the show as it'll be going on for a while~!" Mark sets the laptop aside, facing the exhausted Alphys. He was smirking at the thought of this going on for hours. "Hear that, Alphys? My men are not satisfied, so the trial isn't over yet~..You'll drain those balls until they shrink..That's what you agreed on in the contract~"

• Love 1

The dinosaur slut gasps, pants and groans heavily as the massive wave of orgasms slowly ebb out and stop affecting her. This seems to bring her back to reality little by little and during this time, the men have pulled away and all she can do, is hear the lewd words being spoken by the men around her. Her body is throbbing hard, feels hotter than a sauna and is overly sweaty and a bit sore as well, due to how intense and wild that round of fucking was. Her mind is barely able to keep up and even then it is still overloaded with the stimuli and arousal from before, making her act very, very differently than she ever would otherwise. The look of lust is still deeply in her eyes and the men can easily figure out that in this state, she is much more prone to follow suggestions and such. She does moves closer to Mark, the lizard and minotaur, but due to being dazed still, she is getting some help. Before she realizes it, she is down on all four, her massive, fat and jiggly ass raised up to give a lovely view. Her eyes are, once more, unable to see past the sheer, wide and thick wall of cocks that are standing up close to her face. After a bit of rest, be that only a few seconds, Alphys is at least aware enough to listen properly."Ahhhh...they are still...so...haaarddd...I am really spent...and weary...can't,,,can't we wait...a bit?", she pants out, but the men can feel how hard she stares at those cocks, further imprinting this sort of visual image in her memory and mind a bit further, but not yet permanent.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

"Mmm...Let me think about it.." Mark spoke while the chubby man and the youngest of them all get behind Alphys. They stroke their cocks, ready to DP this sexy, thick and plumpy dino pornstar in training. "No~" When Mark said that, the young man pushes his tip against her used asshole and the chubby man crouches down over to her filled up pussy. They push at the same time inside of her, immediately feeling great moments of pleasure and satisfaction when she hugs their lengths. "Oooohwoo~~ Yeeesss..~" His long and great cock twitches as his hands rub her fat booty buns. His hips rock hard right off the bat against her ass. "Mmm~" The chubby dick instead goes nice and slow, creating a nice rhythm comparing to the ass pounding she was getting. 

Mark grabs his two rods, pushing them against the lips as the men around him slowly stroke their cocks, watching her get fucked rough and well. "Come on, Alphys. Suck my cock..It's waiting. You know you want to~.." 

• Love 1

Alphys just barely got into this new position and all before the next pair of hard, strong, throbbing cocks plunge themselves deeply into both of her lower, hot and warmed up holes, causing her body to jiggle, bounce, squirm and grind back."Ahhhh..sh..shiiiiiittt!! SOO FFULLLL AGAAAIIINNN!!! F..F..FFUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!", the otherwise very soft spoken and shy dinosaur ends up saying out loud, before it turns into a scream of pleasure at the end of it. Her massive and fat ass jiggle like crazy as they make good use of her ass and pussy below. Despite having been fucked quite a lot already, both of them are feeling happy and eager for even more pounding, especially as they feel even wetter and warmer. Like earlier on, Alphys' field of view is fully obscured and blocked off by the sheer amount of cocks before her eyes and the sizes of them. High on pleasure, arousal, being used hard and well and the sheer lewd atmosphere, the dinosaur woman lets her inhibitions fly and the inner slut shows itself once more. Her hands reaches up to stroke, caress and squeeze the cocks at her face."NGHHHH...SO...MAAAANNYY...C..C..COOOCKSS!! ALLL SOOO HOOTT....HUGE...LOOOVEEELLYYY!! MMMMMMMM, OF COURSE I WILLLL SUUCKK...ALLL OF YOUUUU!", she moans out hard and loud before her mouth and lips latches onto the tip of his lower cock, which she starts to suck and lick and taste.

• 1 month later...

"Wooaahh, eheheh, you'll surely attract more fans and contracts like that Alphys-oouh~"  Mark genuinely didn't know how good Alphys was at this until she started suckling onto his lower dicktip. It was wonderful, she was giving it her best even though this was her first time with a man, with a group of men even. Her pussy began getting fucked harder than before along with her backdoor, they were ramming her greatly with a lot of power behind it. "Is this better, Alphys?! How do our cocks feel~!" The man underneath her asks as his ramming gets even more intense on her pussy, his hands continuing to play with her chubby and gifted buns as her pussy was just taking it all in front of the cameras, while the chubby man was enjoying her tight anal folds hugging him nicely and milking him. Mark's lower rod kept twitching in front of Alphys' slutty face, a little bit of pre-cum leaking out of the big hole in the center of his tip. "That's it..Keep sucking it, Alphys~!"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The massive, constant and heavy influx of pleasure, arousal, heated words and so on, all adds up more and more, clouding the dinosaur lady's mind increasingly, making any current rational thinking get replaced with sheer, primal lust and joy. Her mouth, her hands and her two lower holes all do their best to service and satisfy these men, while they also do the same to her. Her massive, fat and jiggly ass cheek ripple even harder and faster due to how the two others slam into her ass and pussy from the other side. The lightheaded Alphys tries her best to speak through her countless moans and grunts."AHHHH!!! AMAAZIINGGG!!! THEY AREE SOOO GOOODDD!! MY HEADDDD...IS JUSTTT...FULLL OF PLLEASUREEE AND COOOCKS!", she yells out deeply once she is able to do so. Her body does her best to match their movements as well.