Bailey/Ward

• 3 months later...

Eleanor would arrive glancing around the courtyard before letting out a sigh setting her glasses in a safe spot where they wouldn't get broken... even if someone else was around.... She would then hum a bit now slowly transforming into her bat form... setting the height at 10'0", she would stretch out her wings and do some other stretches before  preparing to take off... After said preparation to lifted herself into the air beginning to fly around the courtyard although midflight she adjusted her size so she could fly through obstacles... She would fly through the various holes and such she saw throughout the courtyard before finding a perch after a moment and latching on sort of hanging upside down to rest her wings wrapping them around herself... while in her human form she could not feel such coldness the thin webbing of her bats wings were susceptible to damage from the cold so she needed to warm them up after such a flight... after a moment she would land shifting back to her human form putting her glasses back on before finding herself a seat for now to look up at the stars.... She had no clue why people liked the day time.... the day didn't have such beautiful stars

• Like 1

With a breath released from pure boredom... And possibly loneliness, Atsuno made his way around the castle seeing as not many if any wanted anything to do with him. Much like, "Miss Bad Idea," Most people knew the guy as trouble whether he meant it or no. It wasn't his fault he kicked ass, both the enemy and his own people, he just did his job regardless of the situation at all costs. Even if it meant hurting a friend which luckily he didn't have any of those... Or unluckily enough. Without much care in the world the unclaimed Thrall walked through the castle until making it to the bailey, he stopped and realized that he had not the slightest clue as to where the guy was. 

"How the fuck I end up here?" Atsuno said to himself not realizing there was someone nearby. With another bored sigh, he rubbed the symbol his old master gave him. It wasn't really a property thing so much as it was a bonded mark, with it faded now showing that Atsuno had no master, and giving it about another month and he would officially be free of the bonds of vampires... And eternity, the latter he could give a rats ass for. 

It was so strange how his life turned out, first he was a vampire hunter then forced to watch his family get murked by a bunch of cunts. Forced to become a Thrall, given a second chance by two Ito Toshiro and Usaki Gentaro, kill the fuckers that did him wrong, and permanently become a vampires grim fucking reaper. Truth be told he was still very much a vampire hunter, and with all the training he's had for a couple generations Atsuno still killed the undead and on few occasions the living as well. Still, it felt odd about not really serving anyone... Hell, once he's free he could do whatever he pleased... Or not. 

Leaning against a statue of one of the Blackthorne family members, Atsuno pulled a cigar and lit the end with a lighter. He took a few puffs and released the smoke into the air. The hunter didn't have friends, he was a wildcard, a loner, hell even the head honcho Tiberius knew that. He rubbed at his mark, it wasn't the same, being so used serving as an assassin and hired gun, Atsuno in all honesty didn't know what his next steps were. He said quietly to himself, "What to do...'

• Like 1

Eleanor would have remained gazing at the sky when she heard a voice and glanced over now raising an eyebrow seeing Atsuno...the ex vampire hunter... While others seemed to steer away from him she had not real thought about him... He had not tried harm her or any of the other vampires so why should she steer away... rather she was curious about him... naturally curiosity was bad but being an ex vampire hunter to have not even attemped to make a move to attack anyone during his stay here she had grown curious.... normally she was never the type to start a conversation but her curiosity wad killing her.

Fortunately for her it seemed she would get her chance to talk to him as he had stopped to smoke. She waited for him to take his couple puffs before approaching adjusting her own glasses some... she was used to such scents... being immortal she did not have the worries of falling to such illnesses caused by the cigars and cigarretes (if not the case consider this statement null and void) however she still rarely ever smoked "Atsuno am I right?" She asked now "I do not think we have had the pleasure of meeting" she said extending her hand to shake his deciding to be formal and respectful to him. "I am Eleanor" she said smiling at him "Are you enjoying your stay among us?" She asked 

• Like 1

Atsuno's thoughts we lingering here and there, he wasn't paying mind to or noticed the woman was even there while he rested for a moment. That was until a woman approached him apparently knowing the man's name, he looked up to see a feminine figure that stopped just a good foot or two. Curious much, or just stupid? Vampires in Blackthorne avoided Atsuno as he's dusted a few of them per Tiberius' orders, he raised a brow and just stared for a minute. Finally blowing smoke again, Atsuno exhaled in what was most likely going to be an answer.... Or not. He didn't know the woman, nor has he ever met her, it's been since the... 70's? Maybe even the 80's since he's been to Blackthorne. 

"Huh, okay..." Atsuno starts taking yet another puff, then replies looking at Eleanor's hand, "Yeah, sure am."

Taking the woman's hand into a soft shake, he used a bit of magic to read out any tricks or curses, any form of malignant cunning. The vampire hunter could never be too sure these days. After deducing that his reserves of magic were waning and that this babe- He means chick, was not a real threat he slipped his hand back into his trench coats pocket. He wasn't one for convo, but he guessed it couldn't hurt. Still, using magic while not bound to an undead freak was... It felt odd, for some reason, he could never get a proper charge of magic to do the jobs since his old master got bamboozled. 

"Meh, enjoying is sitting at a dinner table having a steak in my boxers while watching House. Nah, everyone's been avoidn' me since I got back, don't blame 'em though. What's your story? You don't seem scared of the Boogeyman of Blackthorne."

• Love 1

Eleanor would then raise an eyebrow now as she was examined for a moment. She would keep her hand extended however as she was keen on knowing more about the ex vampire hunter. When he finally shook her hand she would smile a bit now although she could sense his use of magic and would chuckle a little bit now "I don't have any tricks up my sleeve dear...I don't have nothing special for magic... only the fact that I do have a bat form that can be rather tall" she said now and she would hum a bit now as she took a moment to glance him over wondering what his story was but she was not going to ask to much... just sate her curiosity a bit. 

"Steak in your boxers?" she asked clearly joking "That does sound nice... but I would rather enjoy my dinner fully nude" she said chuckling a bit now "Normal food that is" she quickly added now blushing a little bit "My story?" she asked now "Whats your story?" she asked right back before laughing a little bit now as he pointed out she was not scared of him "Thats because I am not." she said "You have not done anything to me in particular so I have no reason to be scared of you.... don't get me wrong though I understand you can be very frightening... but more so instead of be afraid of you I can only help but be curious about you" she said now 

• Like 1

"Bat what?" Atsuno asked a bit incredulous, but after a slight grunt he continues, "Nevermind... I never thought of going full commando, though with how cold I like it in my joint it may not be a good idea." 

Atsuno shot back stating as such he couldn't go full nude because of the A/C he had. Of course, he was suggesting it wouldn't aid his balls instead if he were any vulgar he would definitely give an explanation that the sack would be up against his chin. Regardless of that, , he puffed his cigar again, Atsuno now couldn't get the idea of Eleanor eating a rare steak undressed- No! Down boy! You just met the broad! He shoved those thoughts into the back of his mind and focused on the tits... Lady... Jesus, he was tired and needed a drink.

"Very funny smart-ass," The vampire hunter replies to her retort, then says very calmly, "Okay... So you're wanting to know more about me? I like to smoke and drink coffee, I have six guns on me filled to the brim with silver bullets and multiple clips, silver throwing knives, a katana, and an axe. I'm a Vietnam vet with a bad eating habit and a pent up... Issue. I watch sitcoms and get drunk enough to cover myself in blood to attract vampires in their own den. I'm a janitor of sorts, except instead of trash,  I clean up what Blackthorne wants unalived. There you go, all you need to know, hopefully that sates your appetite." 

Atsuno was... Short, to say the least. His description of what exactly he does was less than extensive but short enough to give clear a clear indication that that was all he was budging. He didn't tell his story though, only his occupation and habits, but the crumb that fell off the cracker was all the man was dropping it seemed. Atsuno took another puff. 

Eleanor would chuckle a bit now "You know how the pooches have their own separate form? I have that except I am a bat not a dog" she said now "I could show you it in a bit if you would like... rapid transformations bug me a bit as I just got done stretching my wings" 

She would remain curious about him wondering why on earth he would like to keep his place so cool when as far as she knew it was already cold up in this area. Nonetheless though she would relax a bit more now as she thought about it "I mean.... your practically already nude in your boxers...so that counts enough to me" she said now moving to find a place to sit down near him soon looking over after resting her chin on her palm as she listened to him only laughing a bit when she called him a smartass "I like to think I am the funniest" she said now also very clearly joking.

When he spoke about himself she would listen with an open ear but much to her disappointment he did not continue on with what his story would be... nor was she going to force him to either as that would only make her annoying to him... which no she does not want that with anyone so she would think a bit now "It doesn't.... but I won't press on either I think thats enough" she said humming a bit now before stretching a little bit now laying on the bench looking up at him now "So...now what is it you would like to know about me since you have told me so much just now?" she asked 

• Like 1

"Vampires can do that?" Atsuno asked, "Huh... Well, guess I better add a Stinger to the Christmas list..." 

It was the first time a vampire revealed they could transform into something that Atsuno was hearing of, if they could turn into an airborne creature of the night then a little anti-air was needed.  Still he reveled more in the fact that the black market exists, some of his military buddies were still alive, and that Eleanor couldn't get personal info off him that easy. No no, that's just for him. But now she was asking what exactly what Atsuno wanted to know about the lady. There wasn't a whole lot, he'd ask her about this altered transformation however if her clothes ripped like those mongrels then he'd hold off on that... Maybe at a later time, God knows he likes tits. 

Atsuno replies, "Alright... Well I only came back after about fifty years, minus a few jobs the Big Wigs wanted me to do. What exactly do you do around here besides... Turning into a giant bat?"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eleanor raised an eyebrow at that "As far as I am aware... I am the only one who can do that here .....Give me a bit to rest and I could show you if you would like" she offered now 

She did not care if he did not want to share much personal info with her... it wasn't her job to know after all. She wouldn't press on about it and she certainly did not mind sharing a bit of personal info with him about herself she wasn't going to share much if he wasn't but he wasn't asking for any personal info either... He was asking what she did around here besides turning into her bat. "Well around here.. .I suppose I just find ways to entertain myself atleast until I am given an order from one of the ones who can order me around" she said shrugging a bit now "A lot of the times I am told to find a thrall... but I don't like the pre conceived notion that the thrall gets "special" treatment ... sure it happens a lot ...but for me to even feel comfortable I gotta get to know a person and all that before they get any of that special treatment" she said chuckling a bit now "Usual ways I entertain myself... stretching my wings and such... visiting the library...and I do like to soak in the bath area of the castle as well" 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did Atsuno mention thralls? Did the lady want a thrall? That didn't matter, what did was she could turn into a giant bat and that fueled his interest. But the night was chilly and the man went from propping himself against stone to standing fully upright, he didn't feel like standing in one place. Hell, now he didn't feel like staying outside in the night albeit it was a good night, Atsuno would've liked the warmth of the Blackthorne Castle. Coffee sounded nice. 

"Eh, never cared much for having a "master,"" Atsuno shrugged as he jerked a thumb back to the door of the palace,  "I'll take that offer on seeing that... Form. Coffee? Hot chocolate even? Been in the cold too long to really stay in here."

• Like 1