Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Lusty Lizards Makes Perfect Servants [ThatMrKing x JennyDK]

(OOC: Finally Fixed)

Her threat of punishment would only make his cock twitch, as if it sensed her own arousal and it wanted to exploit it. Wulf however wasn't as brave. "I ~ I can't really control it, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to do this, it's really embarrassing." He'd admit "Lets just go. My manse isn't far from here... Also, you can't punish me. I'm your boss." He mumbled the last bit. It didn't really sound like he meant it.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Deeja keeps going on, following the young Wulf on their way to his home. She doesn't really question his statements as he is very young and most likely fully inexperienced. She doesn't expect him to know how to use it either anyway. For now, she decides to not try and encourage any such thoughts and ideas of sex with her, in his mind."Hahaha, sure sure...if you say so. Bossing Deeja around will get anyone punished rightfully so...", she says, though her tone is obviously playful rather than anything really intimidating or harsh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up