The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

Made a post! Also added her disguise to her character sheet as well. She will generally use that one around everyone whenever she can in order to better fit her adventuring guild profile. I'd say unless someone got close enough to her, or was lucky enough at some point, they probably would not have seen her in her true form yet.

8 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Made a post! Also added her disguise to her character sheet as well. She will generally use that one around everyone whenever she can in order to better fit her adventuring guild profile. I'd say unless someone got close enough to her, or was lucky enough at some point, they probably would not have seen her in her true form yet.

My idea was more that his information was incorrect rather than you using a disguise but that works too.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

What should our party name be? Inputs everyone haha gm already gave his and so did Dreams.

If you want some suggestions I could be persuaded to provide you some 😆

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

What should our party name be? Inputs everyone haha gm already gave his and so did Dreams.

Well we have four girls... 2 half elfs, a fox girl, and a cat girl... in terms of skill sets we are all backliners... hrm...

Another quality name from Eira! The "Squishy Sheaths"! With emphasis on the "she" in sheaths!

Totally not implying we need a man to put his sword in us or anything! Eira just wanted to make a pun on us being all women and theres not alot of words that start with "woman" or "girl" that sound fun!

• Woohoo 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Well we have four girls... 2 half elfs, a fox girl, and a cat girl... in terms of skill sets we are all backliners... hrm...

Another quality name from Eira! The "Squishy Sheaths"! With emphasis on the "she" in sheaths!

Totally not implying we need a man to put his sword in us or anything! Eira just wanted to make a pun on us being all women and theres not alot of words that start with "woman" or "girl" that sound fun!

The voice in Eiras head says its a great idea!

9 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I'm fine with anything myself! Though I think it would be something to have a conversation over in the RP, yeah?

I agree but disagree, we can rp our suggestions IC but if we dont come to an agreement quick we might spend the next 3 weeks quarreling over a name IC and get nowhere... atleast this way we can quickly get it figured out before RPing us getting to that point

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ^ This 1

...Thirsty something...? Fabulous Four? ugh... terrible.

I'm not awake enough to have a decent party name idea. I prefer something that could make us sound cool. Something we'd want to tell people, like "we're ___" and think we're all badass instead of make them think "oh, the girls we can rape" even though that's what will probably end up happening 🙂

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

...Thirsty something...? Fabulous Four? ugh... terrible.

I'm not awake enough to have a decent party name idea. I prefer something that could make us sound cool. Something we'd want to tell people, like "we're ___" and think we're all badass instead of make them think "oh, the girls we can rape" even though that's what will probably end up happening 🙂

If you want something cool how about?

"Executioner's of Justice"

"Judgement of Rapine"

"Slayers"

"Mercenary Blades"

• Like 1