The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

Hmm. I have 300 gold. Would I need to do any bartering or bargaining to afford a wagon with two light horses for rent? If not I think we could go ahead and start on the road. Could spend some time there getting to know one another and such, and preparing a plan before arrival at the designated location.

8 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Hmm. I have 300 gold. Would I need to do any bartering or bargaining to afford a wagon with two light horses for rent? If not I think we could go ahead and start on the road. Could spend some time there getting to know one another and such, and preparing a plan before arrival at the designated location.

Oh! I should be brought along for the bargaining! I can make little discounts with my pheromones!.. also i kinda want to hop on the shops counter and force the merchants face into my chest in an overexcited hug when he does

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

So after reading about this and to simply:

Buy:
Light Horse          75 gold
Carriage             100 gold

Rent:
Light Horse            5 gold
Carriage               10 gold

That's assuming you return everything within the week.

Carriage is big enough for 6 inside and 2 outside one who must be the driver.

This horses are not combat trained.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I'm assuming we'd be able to get there and back within a week. And, if not, I'll just pay more on return. So I'm thinking we rent two horses and a carriage. I'll remove 20 gold from myself.

Correct it will likely take you less they just don't rent for less than a week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Personally i wanted to describe myself armored up after coming out of the mansion (or even just get an external description of the magic mansion so we know where we are) before sitting down in the carage...

But i can work with something else if need be

Please do so I am not moving things along until you are all happy to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@love_and_poprocks

@IsabellaRose

You two also okay with things moving the travel and combat or is there anything RP you want to do in city?

I thought we would be able to shop for some of our weapons and armor before heading out but if not it’s fine to browse the markets for food and such for everyone. 

3 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

I thought we would be able to shop for some of our weapons and armor before heading out but if not it’s fine to browse the markets for food and such for everyone. 

Again feel free to do so. Shouldn't take too long.

4 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

Okay if I see no replies in the RP thread by tonight I'll just skip with you gals on the road.

Are you going straight to the location of the orcs according to the map or stopping at the abduction site before hand?

Erm... i want to reply after changing but i was the most... recent reply should i... reply again?  I guess?