The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

3 minutes ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@DreamsnThings

What's the symbol on the cloak about?

Im leaving that to you if you want to make it something, it may just be the magic circle for its abilities, maybe its something eira doesn't realize is there due to who else is in her head maybe its just decoration... threw that there on a whim

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Im leaving that to you if you want to make it something, it may just be the magic circle for its abilities, maybe its something eira doesn't realize is there due to who else is in her head maybe its just decoration... threw that there on a whim

That's what I thought, I have a few ideas... I'll let you know what the symbol is specifically.

• Like 1

@love_and_poprocks

@IsabellaRose

@Chiyako

@DreamsnThings

Can everyone that wants to search the site give me a Perception check.

If you want to use tracking to get some idea as tonthe numbers of orcs or what happened during the attack give me a Survival check.

General information about orcs and their tactics is a Knowledge (Dungeoneering) check.

And information about the Untamed Lands is rather a Knowledgeable (Local) or a Knowledge (Geography) check.

23 minutes ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@love_and_poprocks

@IsabellaRose

@Chiyako

@DreamsnThings

Can everyone that wants to search the site give me a Perception check.

If you want to use tracking to get some idea as tonthe numbers of orcs or what happened during the attack give me a Survival check.

General information about orcs and their tactics is a Knowledge (Dungeoneering) check.

And information about the Untamed Lands is rather a Knowledgeable (Local) or a Knowledge (Geography) check.

I cant find perception... x.x

@DreamsnThings

@love_and_poprocks

@Chiyako

@IsabellaRose

Okay so here are the results:

Rolled over 20:

You notice there are 3 bodies of human bodyguards there are no signs of slaves or thurst on their bodies so the orcs move had been using blunt weapons.

They were not adventurers at least not anyone you know, they were either new recruits or perhaps just men the priestesses knew.

Rolled over 25:

You also notice there are two different holy symbols amongst the ripped scraps of silk that used to be priestly tunics.

Symbol one:

y2dn49xk

Symbol two:

3b8a66b4ff6e81270f2a7de8e91d0d59.jpg

Being religious symbols

Rolled over 35:

You notice some black blood hidden by the bodies of the fallen men, despite there being a lot of orc blood there are no signs of their bodies so you think that means the other orcs took the bodies. 

• ^ This 1

I would get a +23 to try to Bluff you guys and convince you that whatever BS story I made up about what the symbols were is true... but it would be pure fiction, even though you'd probably all believe it.

But I have no chance of actually knowing what the symbols really are. 😛

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I would get a +23 to try to Bluff you guys and convince you that whatever BS story I made up about what the symbols were is true... but I would be pure fiction, even though you'd probably all believe it.

With Pageant of the Peacock you could know, but the way we agreed would work would require someone else to know and they tell you.

But it's not vital you know what the symbols mean, you could have asked Kain what deities the Priestesses followed, this is another way to get that info.

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • ^ This 1

9 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I would get a +23 to try to Bluff you guys and convince you that whatever BS story I made up about what the symbols were is true... but I would be pure fiction, even though you'd probably all believe it.

I have a big + to acrobatics!... i can... do a flip probably!

• Woohoo 1