Drawings of mine

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Senior Staff
1 minute ago, Arno said:

I'll just be making posts here with my art. I dunno how else to post them or if I can post lewd stuff.

We allow NSFW images on EcchiDreams, provided they aren't of underage characters or pictures of real people.
As long as they're canonically legal (18+), and don't look underage, and aren't (photos of) real people it's fine to post lewd art here.

3 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

We allow NSFW images on EcchiDreams, provided they aren't of underage characters or pictures of real people.
As long as they're canonically legal (18+), and don't look underage, and aren't (photos of) real people it's fine to post lewd art here.

I won't lie. I dislike how obtuse it is to post images

11 hours ago, Tema said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. If the images have a .jpg or .png extension name at the end of the URL it should just automatically embed them for you. Although I will say - the gallery is for characters - for roleplays.

Maybe I just need to get use to using the url. Im so use to just direct uploading 

Archived