An Angel Loses Her Wings (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

When her victory was declared, Anahel would grin happily as Maxim chose her. As Sarina left them, she would descend before Maxim and looked at him. As he asked his question, she would blush a little and gave a small nod.

”Y-Yes… I have began to remember… I first started… on one of the nights I had spent with Sarina… and here… I was beginning to remember a bit more as well… my God told me that in the coming days I will only remember more and more…”

• Love 1

"...If it is something you want to talk about, I will listen."  Anahel was going to be his wife, it was natural he wanted to know more about her.  Who she was now, who she used to be.  He did not know if it was a happy life though, so he would not push too hard.  It was also unclear just how much she remembered at the moment.  He was still curious about older, safer questions.  If she remembered when and where she lived, if she might still have family or descendants out there?  There was no harm talking a few minutes before doing what they both really wanted to do now.  This was the best time to have that talk, private, resting.

• Love 1

Anahel frowned a little but he was right. He should know if they were going to be husband and wife soon. He deserved to know. She took a deep breath and nodded, “Prince Maxim… I… I was a slave… like Mirina… seeing her, made me remember my past a bit… I was just like her..”. She told him. “I was a slave for a long time… and I died as one as well and ascended to heaven where I became an angel…”

• Love 1

Maxim put his hand on Anahel's shoulder. It made sense, that she was sent to him, how much she wanted to help Mirina and the other slaves.  And yes, she would been very well trained in sex, incredibly experienced.  I won't ask you for details, but if you want to talk more about it as you remember, I will listen."  He would be careful about pushing her to do do to too much.  "Only do what you are comfortable with, what you want to do.  I am your husband-to-be, not your master."  Though he had to wonder, living as a slave, if that knowledge was almost imprinted in her?  Especially as she remembered more, she might do things her old master liked, out of instinct, or because she had been taught to.  "Don't be afraid to remember though, if they will come back to you anyways.  I will help you through it if necessary."

• Love 1

Maxim held Anahel a moment, before stepping back.  He began undressing.  He had to wonder how much this sort of thing reminded her of her old life.  But she wanted to do it, so did he.  So they would do it.  “Do whatever feels natural.  We can take a break if you have any unpleasant memories come back.”  He had a feeling of how this might work now.  This would remind her of the past probably, especially if they did things she had in the past.  This might be hard, but maybe it would be a healing moment as they did it as well, giving her a more positive connection to sex.  He would help her remember what she wanted, comfort her through what she did not.  Slave or not, that was her life.  Perhaps she wanted to remember to a degree.

• Love 1

Anahel watched as Maxim undressed and gave a small nod. Do what she felt was right. She took a soft nod and let out a deep breath. She then approached him as more memories came to her and then got down onto her knees before him. She looked at his cock and would begin to stroke it softly with her hand. She then leaned in and would lay kisses on it and lick along it for a moment before opening her mouth and began to suck on it for him.

• Love 1

Maxim let Anahel do what she wanted.  This was an appealing starting point, as long as it did not make her uncomfortable.  This was probably going to be the most delicate of all.  Hopefully it would not be too hard on her.  But after tonight it should be easier.  He quickly hardened at his touch.  A piece of him still wanted to experience sex with Anahel using all her past training and skill.  The woman she was but free, but he wanted her to want to do it.  Be happy about it.  Was it coincidence, or part of the plan?  Was Maxim meant to shape her into the woman she was meant to be?  A mix of the Angel and the slave woman she used to be?  He would help her become whatever she wanted to be.

• Love 1

Anahel would feel Maxim hardening in her hand and soon her mouth. She would move her head back and forth, sucking on him at a steady pace, hoping that he was licking it. She would remember doing this though, most of the time it was more forceful. She would rarely get to move as freely as this on her own. Usually the man would use her head or move his hips, treat her as a toy. Here she could go at whatever pace she wanted.

• Love 1

It felt good, Maxim could feel how it was almost natural for her now.  Anahel’s old training was coming back to her.  “You’re amazing.”  He praised her, genuinely, and trying to encourage her, help hold back any shame she might feel.  There was nothing wrong with embracing that part of who she used to be.  She was doing it for a new reason now, with someone who cared about her.  Someone who wanted to end what she was put through.

• Love 1

“Do you enjoy doing this?”  Maxim asked in genuine curiosity.  They did have another goal here, they would get to.  Anahel and Sarnia set the challenge.  He was going to try again to give Anahel a child tonight.  But now there was more.  It felt like she was really enjoying this, if so, he wanted her to do it as long as she wanted.  “Do you want to taste it?  Or have as much as possible in your womb?”  Now that they were trying to have a child, they had to think a little about things like that.  Let her know when he was close, so he could get it out her mouth on time.  Unless she wanted to finish him once with her mouth.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Anahel looked up at Maxim, giving him a small nod as he asked if she liked sucking on him. She would continue going at it until she asked his other question. She knew she was competing with Sarina for who would bear his child first but, she didn’t want to interrupt this moment right now. She also wanted to taste his cum, curious about it. “I want to taste it…” she told him and continued to go at it.

• Love 1

Maxim would let her do it.  There would be plenty more chances tonight, letting her do this would not seriously impact the chances.  He wanted to let her do what she wanted.  Explore the three sides of Anahel and how much of each she would become, the slave girl she once was, the Angel she currently was, and the wife and queen she would become.  All three were truly her, they had to be delicate exploring her old life, but it was probably better not to ignore or try to forget it.

• Love 1

He was sure it would be a familiar taste, she would recognize when she tasted it, if she did not already remember.  Her skills from her previous life certainly helped.  It felt like she had never stopped, the lifetime of training and practice was still inside her.  She could draw on them, if it did not overwhelm her, to please him in so many ways.  To try to compete.  She had the choice, to willingly the please the man she loved, much as she pleased her former master.

”Just…a little more…”. He could feel it building up, just a matter of time.  Already Anahel got slight taste of it, his body also telling her how much she was pleasing it, begging for more.

• Love 1

Anahel nodded at his words and began to move faster and began to take his cock deeper down into her mouth and soon reaching her throat. She sucked on his eagerly and roughly. She was ready and waiting for him. She wanted to taste it so badly, she was so curious about it. She wanted to swallow it down and have it inside of her. She was ready.

• Love 1

With a grunt he felt it come out, a thick warm stream into Anahel's mouth.  He paused to wait, feel the angel's less pure side as she swallowed it and to wait to see what she did next.  Did she have a plan to draw on past experience to continue pleasing him, or was she going to do something else.  With her power and magic, he did wonder if she could deal with the usual complication, make him able to go again without rest.  Which 'Anahel' would take the next step, the slave, the angel, or the woman to be?

• Love 1

Anahel soon felt it as well as the cock twitched and began to shoot out into her mouth. It tasted familiar but different at the same time. She swallowed it all down and cleaned off Maxim’s cock before looking at it.

”That was nice… are you ready to go again?” She asked casting a spell which soon enough made his cock erect once more. She would then get down onto her hands and knees with her ass towards him asking, “ready to cum in here now?”

• Love 1

It was a surprising sight still, to see Anahel like this.  Maxim was more the old her, or who she was becoming.  It was not something he was going to complain about.  At this point though he did suspect she was at least partially drawing on old memories.  Remembering the little she enjoyed from her previous life.  It was another delay on the goal they were after, but Maxim was willing to indulge this side of Anahel when it was what she wanted, see where it led.

"Is this a sign of you already changing?"  He wondered, suspecting a pure angel had no need for this, either for sexual purposes or waste.  Biologically she seemed to be a mix of human and angel, becoming perhaps more human.  "Remembering more of your old life?  Did you used to enjoy this?"  He wanted to be careful talking about her old life, but it was probably good to draw it out to a degree.  Her old memories and thoughts.  Mix her old life with her current one.  As he asked the question, he slid the shaft between the cheeks, but did not enter.  Waiting on her answer and teasing her a little, make her wonder which hole he was going to use.

• Love 1

Anahel blushed a little at his questions. Maybe she was changing, starting to embrace her old life and the things she used to do in it. She felt his cock as he slid it between her cheeks, teasing her. “Maybe I am drawing on it… I Ember being in this position… I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it… I do remember often being in this position though… I don’t know if I ever enjoyed being used by my master but… with you, I don’t mind how you use me at all…”

• Love 1

Not as strong a mix as it could be then.  The old memories were only somewhat mixing with the new.  Then again, admitting she did not care how she was used was probably the slave talking.  Would her old training impact how she thought and acted during sex?  Maxim did not intend to overdo it, they were fighting against slavery, he did not want to reinforce Anahel’s old thoughts too much.

But he would test, to see her old experience impacted how much she liked certain things, how she did them.  He firmly plunged in.  He had no experience doing this, but Anahel likely encouraged it for a reason, whether she knew it or not.  It did not take long for him to start going an energetic pace.  Fast but not especially hard.  Testing her reactions, wondering whether it brought back any connection to her past.

• Love 1

Anahel felt as he thrusted into her, making her let out a loud moan and then as he began to move, she would continue to moan out. She would remember this feeling, remember being used like this. She did not care for it in the past, but right now, with Maxim doing it to her, it felt like the best thing ever. She loved it.

• Love 1

Maxim could not get any hint of what was going through Anahel’s mind.  He could see she was enjoying it in the moment though.  That kept him going.  They had a more practical goal, a life changing goal.  But both wanted to please the other as well.  Anahel’s magic would help that too, keep him going.  He kept up his pace, a taste of what would come, to remind her of sex.  All the things she used to, but with the attempt to reinforce her new positive feelings about it.

• Love 1