The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Nyra was pleased, the girl was giving in more and more.  Deep deep down, much of it may have already been there.  She just needed the right push to realize it. "Don't worry, it's not just part of the training.  After you embrace it completely you will still have many chances.  Masters like to watch that sort of thing.  Or let others watch us.  It feels similar yet different, so wrong, yet so right.  It probably won't be much longer before you get a taste of it.  Though I can only guess what your master will give you two for the the first time.  I'm sure your sister will learn to love it too, though you might have to encourage her a little the first time.  The trainer keep a variety of beasts caged up, mostly to use us."  It reminded a slave girl of what she was.  Technically human but almost cattle, possessions.  It felt felt natural to give herself to such things.  "There is so much variety in size too, many things so much bigger than a human.  The priest will be there if necessary...he knows so many interesting tricks.  Spells that can keep such creatures from hurting you.  Let yourself be stretched in ways that normally would not be possible."  She was eager to watch Aliana go through that sort of thing.  "It will start with you and your sister, but I'm sure our masters will eventually give us things to do together."

• Love 1

Aliana nodded along as the other slave girl explained more to her. She had gotten to see the priest’s power first hand when he had taken away her strength, there was no doubt that he was powerful and possessed powerful magic. She then blinked and asked, “thinks do to together…? Y-you think so…? You think that our masters would make us do things together….?”

• Love 1

“The priest will eventually teach you and your sister about our gods too, of course.  You two may find yourselves willing to worship them eventually.  But that will come later.  But yes, I’m sure they will even trade us at times.”  Her smile shifted a little.  “I would rather you not take initiative with my master.  You will understand after you come to love your master.  But if it is what our masters want, I don’t mind you playing with him or me playing with yours.  Our masters regularly give us to others, sometimes give us…group activities.  There are a few holidays a year, where all slave girls tend to very busy, with many men.  You, your sister, and any others around you will help celebrate as well.  And whether you worship our gods or not, local priests will involve us in their ceremonies at times.  You do not understand yet, but in some ways it is…holy, to be a slave.”  There was much Aliana still had to learn about being slave, Vanorian society.  There were some things beyond the training, meant to help them feel pride about being a slave.  A purpose beyond their master’s goals.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to nod along saying, “I see… well hopefully the next time I meet the priest will be a lot better than the first time… like with you…” she then processed the idea of being switched with other slaves among their master’s, “well, my master gave permission to all of the soldiers to use me whenever they like so I guess the idea of being swapped with other slaves isn’t that weird to me….”

• Love 1

“The current situation there, with mass permission, isn’t so common.  Though I’m sure all the soldiers you go out to fight with will have permission, when you are resting.  You will probably be the only woman there too.  They will treat you real well.”  Nyra was a little jealous about that, but she was no soldier.  She would let Aliana have that privilege.  “The priest can be strict, but he takes his duty seriously.  He considers himself one of your teachers.  He will talk to you about anything too.  He will tell you about of gods and your place in their worship ahead of time if you ask.”

”…You want to go look at the beasts.  Nothing will be released with one of our master’s approval.  But you can at least get a look at the possibilities ahead of time, if you want.  I’m curious to see which your eyes are drawn to.”  It was not as much as say, in the capitol, but she had seen it.  The general had quite the selection.  Though they had other uses as well.

• Love 1

Aliana could see the look of jealousy in the girl’s eyes and thought that maybe she should embrace her position and privileges a bit more than she already was. At the girl’s next question, Aliana got a bit curious. “Yeah, sure, I would love to go see them with you.” She wondered just how much and what kinds of beasts the general was holding. She too was curious about which would catch her eyes or maybe one would be attracted to her? She too wondered if or which she would get the time with later in the future.

• Love 1

Nyra led Aliana over to a large tent near the edge of the camp.  A variety of noises came from inside, and smells that came from the wilder beasts inside.  When they walked in the trainer from before, looked up from a stool he was spitting on.  He let out an amused grunt, at the progress Aliana seemed to be making.  He did not say anything though.

There were many cages throughout the tent.  It was a variety of creatures.  Some conventional.  Dogs, cattle.  More exotic wild beasts as well.  Giant rats, insects, a young decent sized, but not full grown dragon.  On the other end were creatures that more intelligent, could talk back if they wanted.  A number of centaurs, a minotaur, a few orcs, a lizardman, rat man.  “…Take a look at any you want.  You can talk to the ones that intelligent enough to speak if you want…we are the same as them to a degree.  They enjoy our company as much as we crave them.”  They were prisoners of war technically.  Not really slaves, but treated like them in several ways.  “Some of them are used in battle too.  The centaurs are rode by some of our cavalry.  The dragon will be used when he is full grown and properly trained.”

• Love 1

Aliana entered the tent with Nyra and began to look around with her at all of the creatures and beasts. She felt a little bad for the more intelligent ones as they were more or less the same but that same fact did make her feel a little better about the situation. She nodded at Nyra and began to look around and in all of the cages. None of the beasts were catching her eye so to say what she wondered if any of them were getting a liking for her.

• Love 1

No obvious favorites?  Well there was a lot to choose from.  “You have never seen most of these before, I assume?  Most do come from far away, far fewer non-humans here.”  Nyra observed.  The creatures looked at both of them.  Even the wilder ones had been trained, looked at them almost as females of their own kind.  Nyra had experience with a number of them as well.  Most evaluated Aliana, as fresh girl, they had not touched.  But who wore the uniform.  But they all knew they did not get to choose, it was up to men not present to decide who would have time with her.  “Look at the body on that one, they caught a girl who can fight for once.”  One of the orcs said to another, with an approving grunt.  “She has an innocence still.  Never had anything like any of us.”  The rat man commented.  “How filthy would she feel with me?”  The various creatures did not consider themselves friends, but there was a degree of mutual respect and partnership between them.  Any hostility between their kinds temporarily forgotten.

“You are different than most girls here.  They are at least curious about you.”  The bigger ones were especially interested.  They were quieter, but the Minotaur and Centaurs had their eyes on her, evaluating her body.  Even with the help of the priests spells, many of them valued a stronger girl.  “Like what you see, girl?  You may have a lot of us eventually.”  One orcs called out, large, muscular, hairless.  He had seen many battles, and enjoyed the look of a girl who was not as soft as many.

• Love 1

Aliana listened to their various comments, blushing but didn’t let them see. The old her would have rolled her eyes and felt disgusted but this new version of her almost felt slightly aroused by their words. She turned to the orc that was speaking to her and said, “maybe I do. All of you seem very intriguing. Perhaps my master will let you have your way with me someday,” she teased with a smile.

• Love 1

“She’s the general’s slave.  Has a cute little sister too.”  Nyra informed them all.  “Was part of the army that was just defeated.  She’s still learning, be sure to treat her as well as you do me.”  There was some amused laughing from the creatures who already knew Nyra.  “Oh, we’ll give the general a good show.  Teach his slave to love us.  Don’t worry, girl, take a look for later if you want.”  Most of them were nude, the orc shifted his sitting position to show her what was waiting for her if they had a time to together.  Bigger than any of the men she had so far, but not big enough to require the priests spell.

”Would love to hear the sounds you make.  Bent over a fence, as I mount you.  The sounds your friend makes are so interesting.”  One of the centaurs added, with a blush from Nyra.  “…I know him well.”  She quietly said to Aliana.  “He’s my master’s ‘horse’.  That one gave me so much training.”

• Love 1

Aliana observed all of them and their, packages as they showed them off to her. She had to admit that she did feel intrigued about what they would feel like compared to regular human’s, but her time would come to try it. As the centaur spoke and began to describe a scenario to her, she would feel herself blushing and becoming aroused as she imagined what he was talking about. She then turned to Nyra and nodded.

”I see… have you done it with any of the other’s as well…?”

• Love 1

There was some amusement again, as they imagined how Aliana would react to one that large, something that would break her without the spell’s help.  Nyra also imagined how much it would surprise her..  “Oh a number of them.  And let me tell you, those biggest ones…You really can’t imagine how it feels before you experience it.  You will never forget after you do. And the noises you make, filled and unnaturally stretched.  But don’t worry, you will still enjoy the rest.  Huge is great, but size isn’t the only thing that matters.”  She walked over to the ratman.  “He was my first non-human.  Master wanted me to feel dirty, and it was.  But deep down, I wanted more.”  She walked over the Minotaur, who grunted at them.  “Almost as big as the centaurs, but more position flexible.”  Than the dragon.  It leaned its head forward and gave Aliana of long sniff.  “The ones that aren’t mammals feel especially interesting.  There are some dragons out there who can speak, but this is a simpler variety.” 

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Aliana followed behind Nyra as she showed her more of the creatures. She would look at them and their cocks, feeling nervous at the other slave’s words. Was she really able to take all of these cocks? She did not know if it would be possible for herself but, maybe it would be. She would nod along and continued to feel nervous however part of her did feel a little excited. 

“I see….”

• Love 1

"I do not know the generals tastes.  Do not know what he will choose for you.  Do not be be afraid to ask for one though.  The masters often do not mind indulging our desires...as rewards."  Aliana might not get what she wanted immediately.  But after was completely enslaved, genuinely loyal, he probably would.  "Though, if you want to try one now.  If you sowed him the proper respect, beg a little, he would probably let you have your first one now."  Was Aliana ready?  Did she want it enough.  She had not had the moment yet.  But if she showed her master she had now chosen to be his slave, Nyra expected he would her an early taste of this.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at Nyra and the other creatures and said, “I do not know what he will choose either…” she told the other slave. Despite her words, Aliana was still nervous. She did not know if she was ready for this. She had only now barely begun to give into her master and the others around her, was she truly ready for these breasts as well. She did not know, did not think so but maybe her master would think differently.

• Love 1

The trainer off in his spot, chose to speak up at this moment.  He had been letting the slaves do their own thing, letting Aliana have a look at his collection.  But as someone involved in this, he had a degree of freedom to act, if it helped break Aliana.  "Don't need to beg to the general.  You slaves are all the same deep down.  The general said any of the soldiers could take you if they want.  Includes me obviously.  But I can also give you anything you want here."  He gave her a smug superior smile.  He had seen this over and over again with slaves.  They were all little perverts deep down, who craved a wide variety of creatures.  It was just a matter of time before Aliana admitted this.  "I'll call the priest, if you want anything big."  This was part of his job.  Eventually she would have to beg the general, like Nyra said.  That was part of the process.  But just giving Aliana the experience was part of his duty to train her.  The general did not have to ask or watch.  He would get plenty of chances to watch.

• Love 1

Aliana would look over at the trainer as he made his presence more known to them. As he explained that he had the power to use them but also give them any beast they wanted, Aliana would blush a little bit shake her head. She was genuinely curious but she just did not know if she could do this.

”N-no… I can’t… I can’t do this… I’ve only barely started to accept all of this sex… I can’t do it with one of these beasts… not yet….”

• Love 1

The trainer laughed.  "You may be doing it sooner than you expect."  He would not un-cage any of the creatures without Aliana begging, would not say anything, but it was hard to guess when the general would give her her first.  Maybe as soon as today, but maybe not.  Only the general knew for sure, if he had decided yet.  "Though maybe your sister will get the taste of it first."  Or maybe they would get it at the same time.  The only thing that was certain was both sisters would eventually experience it and would learn to love and crave it.  "You are starting to accept it, though?  Good.  Good. The cracks in your shell will only grow.  The girl you really are is beginning to come out.  Don't worry I'll help show you the way, just like your friend there."  At some point the crack would grow and the speed of the process would likely get much faster, maybe Aliana was already there or maybe it would take a little longer.  But he would be the man most responsible, other than her master.

He stood and walked over.  Like he said, he could have her if he wanted.  But would he.  "...You are curious aren't you?  You want to feel that moment, when you give in completely?  You want to feel more of my work, be taught to be a good slave?" She admitted she was beginning to accept it.  Deep deep down, was she beginning to crave it?  How did she feel about the man who had the job of making her willingly betray everything about her old life?  She might have still had resentment.  But was it more complicated now?  He wanted to force her to think more about both the process and him.  Doubts would only grow, then fade.  With enough time and work she would choose to become a slave.  Choose to fight for Vanoria.  Choose to live for her master.  He had seen it over and over.  No one resisted the process forever.

• Love 1

Aliana would frown as the trainer mentioned her sister getting this treatment as well. She still hated the fact that her sister was here with her. She didn’t want this for her. It still made her angry that her sister was in their master’s tent right now doing who knows what with her unable to know or do anything about it. 

As he began to circle her and speak, Aliana would shake her head. She didn’t want to admit what he was saying was true. Didn’t want to tell him but deep down she knew it was all true. She was curious. She wanted to k ow how it felt to be broken. To give in and not care anymore. Her conflicting thoughts were eating her alive.

• Love 1

Nyra remembered that conflict, uncertainty.  She looked back at nostalgically.  Not because she wanted her old life back, but because Aliana had not yet experienced the once in a lifetime moment when everything snapped and it all made sense.  It was impossible to re-experience something like that without losing memory and going back through it.  It was not something to rush.  It would happen when it was meant to.  Aliana would be craving it once it got close.  All she could do was be Aliana's friend.  Show her the happiness of a girl who already experienced it.

It was an all too familiar sight to the slave master as well.  She was not the enemy soldier brought to this camp anymore.  Part of that girl remained, but she was in the early steps of changing, deep down mostly subconsciously, she was starting to want it.  "Lets show our friends in the cages what sort of girl you are.  What you will do for them later.  On your hands and knees,"  He would have some fun with his current protect.  Make her have sex around all these non-humans, imagining them inside her later.  But also test if she had an attraction to the man trying to train her.  For her to realize it, if there was attraction, accept what that potential attraction meant.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at the man and would frown at his words. She didn’t want to listen to him but like he said before, her master had given permission to everyone to have their way with her, including him. She had no choice but to obey him or risk facing punishment.

She would give a small and hesitant nod and then would begin to get down into her hands and knees.

• Love 1

The various creatures looked over, seeing the new girl get into the familiar position.  The more intelligent ones already understood what she was of course, the others guessed, where now more sure.  A few random cheers came from the various cages.  "Give us a good show!"  Another called out.  Watching this sort of thing, and sometimes being the ones doing was the one thing they had to look forward to.  Nyra took a seat a little ways away to quietly watch, with a warmer smile.  Eager to see her new friend in action.

The trainer got his pants off and got on is knees behind Aliana.  "Hear that?  They all want you.  They are staring at you. Just imagine it as we do it.  Something that isn't human inside you, just like...this."  He plunged in.  Did not take his time.  Went right to the sex.  This was how many would do it from now on.  She was being used, like the slave she was.  By the man whose job was to make her love this.  "Just relax."  Nyra said, in a cheerful tone.  "Let go of your silly old ways of thinking, you start to love this sort of thing.  Remember the what he has done to you..what he will do to you.  Are the memories really so bad?" She drew on her old memories, similar experiences.  Maybe it was still shameful.  But deep down, did she like it?

• Love 1

Aliana would hear the cheers and rumblings from the other cages as she got into position. She felt as the trainer got behind her and then suddenly her eyes would widen as she felt in thrust inside of her without warning. She would immediately begin to moan out as he began to move back and forth, fucking her like the slave she was. She was still dressed in her knight armor yet here she was being fucked like this.

She would look up at Nyta, listening to her as she was trying to make her give in. She didn’t want to but, maybe she could give in. The only people who would know would be them and some of the beasts. She wanted to give in but, could she really? The man’s cock did feel good inside of her.

• Love 1

“There’s that familiar sound.  Come to me later, I’ll give you what you want.”  The one orc said approvingly.  Physically Aliana was as ideal as a human woman could be for him.  He was enjoying the scene so far.  Looked forward to taking her later.  Many of the slave girls found him appealing yet taboo.  Almost human but not, and with orcs and humans regularly fighting, could feel like a ‘betrayal’ of a sort.  Especially for a soldier, like Aliana.

”Feels good, doesn’t it?” The trainer said as he went.  “Be honest.  You like me doing this to you?”  He wanted her to think it all.  About him specifically.  Was she aroused, being used by the man who was breaking her?  “Don’t be ashamed.”  Nyra encouraged.  “Be honest with yourself.  Let us know how much you like it.”

• Love 1