The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Nyra wished she could see it.  She doubted there would be many witnesses though.  Maybe the trainer.  Beyond that tit would depend on how the general wanted to do it.  There might be pain involved.  Despair to pleasure.  Recognizing the ultimate truth.  Finding joy in her new life, and an intense loyalty, that could probably be called love, for her master.  “Treasure it.  You will feel nothing else like it in your life.  A pleasure unlike what you feel now.”  Orgasmic, in a way.  Different from what she felt now, but almost more intense.  More than sexual.

The man went harder.  He was getting turned on by Aliana.  Convinced she  truly was Vanorian now.  Even as a slave, she would be one of their people forever.  He celebrated it in his way.  Showed her he believed what she said and had accepted her as a fellow soldier, though she would never be equal.  “Give it to her good!”  One of the others called out.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to listen to Nyra, giving her a small nod as she continued to moan out. She wondered how it would be. Wondered how it would feel. If it was better than this, she looked forward to this. She wanted it . She wanted to feel it. She would feel the man beginning to thrust harder in and out of her, only making her moans get louder and caused her to grip tightly onto the table. She would get used to being used like this, get used to the roughness. She didn’t care. It felt good.

• Love 1

“The good little slave really is a proper Vanorian now.  Let’s get her off the table and treat her well after he’s done with her.”

”Have to welcome her into the army properly.  The way a slave wants it.”  The audience continued to comment as they watched.  It was only natural they would need some help reliving themselves.   Their own turn with Aliana was the perfect solution.

”Lucky you, just keep getting more.  Two at a time soon.”  Nyra congratulated Aliana both on the progress she was making, wanting to change, and all the fun her new friend was getting.  She was looking forward to the morning.  Seeing if they would be the same at that point.

”…Don’t worry…we’ll take care of you…”. The man behind her said while ramming her.  He would treat her exactly how she wanted.  Her betters just using her for sex.  The only men she might find something more with was the other slave.  Maybe her master.  She was still a slave to the general, and would be treated as such.  But once she was properly loyal to him the relationship might be a little more than just sex.  An intensely unequal one, but perhaps a relationship of sorts.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Aliana would continue to moan out loudly as the soldier rammed her over and over again treating her so roughly, just like a slave should be treated. She listened to the words of the other soldiers, feeling a twinge of excitement as she thought about servicing two of them at the same time. She would also feel even more excited as she thought of them all possibly using her all at the same time later, a possible gangbang with her in the middle. She would only imagine how much cum would be inside of and on her at the end of it. She was getting more excited, more and more turned on. She wanted it all!

• Love 1

"Look at her.  She certainly wants it."  One of them commented as he watched.  There was no doubt anymore about what Aliana wanted and her honesty.  "She would probably take every man in the camp right now, if she had the time."  There were too many for that, even if it was a constant two or three at a time.  "Let's warm her up for the general though.  He should be pleased with what we're making her into.  She'll probably genuinely beg him for sex when she returns."  It would not be much longer.  The man behind her did not say a word, why should he?  But he was getting close.  His friends would have a turn with her soon.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to moan out as she was pounded and the men continued to speak about her. She wanted them. She wanted to feel them pleasuring her as well. She wanted to pleasure them too. She was getting quite close herself as well. She wanted the man’s cum. She wanted to feel it filling her and shooting inside of her.

• Love 1

After another moment Aliana felt it, another man finishing inside her. He lingered only a brief moment, enjoying the afterglow, before pulling out and redressing.  “Have fun with her, guys.”  The two stood up and approached.  One ran his hand down her back and rear, evaluating her as the piece of oleasure-meat she was.  Her appeal was only her body and eagerness for sex.  “Look how horny she is.  She really understands how superior we are to her.”  He slapped her ass hard.  “You get us both at same time.”  The other soldier had already undressed and laid down.  “Get on top of him.  I’ll give your other side some attention.”  

• Love 1

Allie moaned out as she felt the man’s thrust and felt his warm sticky cum flooding and filling her insides. As he pulled out, she would feel it beginning to leak out of her. She stood there holding onto the table, panting heavily as the other two came over. She felt the hand of on, teasing her body and then her eyes would widen and she would let out a loud yelp as he smacked her ass hard. She would immediately feel it sting and turn a little red from the impact. She would then look down at the other man, nodding softly as she got down onto her knees over him and his cock, ready to take both of them.

• Love 1

The one standing, got his pants off and got behind her.  They both went in at the same time, rather eagerly.  "This is what you can look forward to when we camp mid-march."  The one who had finished and became the new audience said.  You will be keeping us warm at night.  We'll keep you warm as well.  Just keep fighting and showing us the proper respect.  It's so rare to have a slave we can take into battle.  We'll treat you so much better than your old army.  Don't you wish they did this to you?"  She was already beginning to think this way, they would just encourage it further.  This was how she was meant to be treated.  It was natural, good.  To convince to believe she had been naive or stupid about her old life, to be happy about her current state.  Though it would likely take her master to give the final push, to completely embrace it.

• Love 1

Aliana would let out a much louder moan now as she felt both of the soldiers push into her two holes. She then continued to moan as they began to move in and out of her. She would nod at the soldier’s words saying, “yes…! Yes! I wish they did use me like this! It feels… soo good!!!”

• Love 1

“Look at you.  Now that you have been given a taste, I wonder if it even possible to satisfy you.  The general will probably be very happy with you.”  The girl seemed to have a heavy appetite even for a slave.  “Looking forward to tonight.  What do you think about him specifically now?”  She still had a bitterness towards him this morning, obeyed him out of force.  But after she just about Vanorian superiority, if she thought about him specifically, her master, what did she think?

• Love 1

“She’s on the verge.”  Nyra spoke up.  From experience.  “You will feel much stronger about him soon.  A loyalty like you have never felt before.  You could call it love.  You will live for him.  You specifically, in your duties, would happily kill for him…After those two are done, you should go back to him.  See if he is willing to finish it.”  It would be up to the general of course.  But if he was pleased with her progress, he might be willing to make the final step. “Well first you should talk to your sister.  You are the big sister, always guided her.  I’m sure you can talk her into wanting it as much as you.”  As strongly as Aliana felt about it, she was sure Aliana could talk her sister into it.  “Be sure say what you did earlier.  What you think about Vanorian superiority.  Convince her to believe it too.”

• Love 1

Aliana listened to Nyra as she spoke and nodded along. She would listen to her. She would go back to her master’s tent and make her finish her off, make him break her and fill turn her into her slave. However, as she mentioned her sister, Aliana would think for a minute. She never wanted any of this for her sister but, all of this just felt so good. She was enjoying being a slave. Would her sister as well? She had already felt pleasure, she liked it. She was older as well, she would definitely be able to convince her and then they could be slaves together, broken together.

”Y-yes…! I-I will! I-I’ll do it all!”

• Love 1

Nyra was sure her friend understood.  She was learning there was nothing wrong with being a slave.  The constant pleasure.  Being guided by your owner.  There was a twisted comfort and joy in the fact they were property.  Had no rights, almost not considered human.  They had their role to play though, their place in society.  They just needed to be taught to learn it, and Aliana was learning fast.  “You truly believe it all now, deep down in your heart.  Know that everything I told you was right.  When she sees that, I’m sure she will listen.  Be happy, she will share the experience with you.”  She wanted to destroy any lingering doubt, make Aliana happy and eager to make her sister understand, to join her.  Wouldn’t it be cruel to deny her this experience?

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at Nyra’s words. She was right. Everything she had told her was right. Being a slave felt so good, felt so wonderful. Why was she holding out hope of being rescued when this was so much better? She had to tell her sister, had to convert her together. She had to serve their master together and hope of him breaking both of them. She would do it. She would tell her sister. “Yes! I want it!”

• Love 1

The men screwing Aliana were getting more into it.  Wanting to reward her enthusiasm and being turned on by her acting like a proper slave, they could feel her attraction to them, her body almost drawing them in further.  They imagined her convincing her sister to do the same.  Maybe tomorrow they would both be out.  Nyra was sure it would take a little convincing, unless the general made a lot of progress alone with her.  But trust in her big sister would go a long way.  The last piece of Aliana’s old life, it was only right she cling to it because they made the choice to give in together, serve together.  She should abandon everything else about how she used to think and feel.

• Love 1

Alia would only moan out louder and louder as she felt the men getting more into it. She would feel both of the cocks as they red into her ass and pussy together in unison. It felt amazing. Her eyes were practically rolled to the back of her head as she just took in this incredible pleasure that was being given to her over and over again. This felt so right. This is what was supposed to happen. She was meant to be a slave.

• Love 1

It kept going silently for a little while, the audience content to watch without saying anything, the other two focused on their lust for Aliana.  They both felt nearly as good, and were pleased by her reactions.  It was almost primal the way the three were going.  None had any illusion about it being anything other than sex.  The men only cared about their own pleasure, but Aliana’s pleasure in spite of that just made it better. They looked forward to all the fun they would have with her on other days.  Eventually both came, within seconds of each other.  The one behind her pulled out the other pushed Aliana off, both stood and redressed.

”Well, you probably should quickly clean out your private areas.  Soldiers are used to having to feel what other men left inside you.  Your master deserves you to be clean.”  Nyra advised, watching Aliana on her back.

• Love 1

As they continued, Alia felt as the two men thrusted into her and soon felt as their warm cum began to shoot out and fill out of her holes at the same time. She fell to the floor as they pulled out and pushed her off, laying there she would pant heavily as she recovered. She looked up at Nyra as she spoke to her, giving a small nod.

Once she had recovered enough, she would get to her feet and gathered her clothes and asked Nyra to show her to the bathing area where she would wash up herself thoroughly for her master.

• Love 1

Nyra remained with Aliana through the bathing and following her out.  They walked together until they were near the general’s tent.  “This is a far as I can go.  Look forward to seeing you and maybe your sister tomorrow.”  She gave something that may or may not have been a warning.  “Once he sees how serious you are.  He may go as far as he needs to finish both of you tonight.  That may or may not require pain for one or both you.  Just remember, it has a purpose.  To shatter what is left of the old you.  No matter how awful it is, it will lead to a bliss like you have never experienced .  I’m sure he will give you plenty of time to talk your sister into as well.” She would wait until Aliana went into the tent to leave.  Hear anything else she wanted to say first.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at Nyra’s words as they walked over to the general’s tent. She did not say or ask anything instead choosing to just say, “thank you Nyra…” with that she would then take a deep breath and entered into the tent. She would immediately scan it to find where her sister was. She didn’t want her master there. She wanted to speak to her sister alone however, maybe it would be good if he was there, to hear what she would telling to her sister to convince her.

• Love 1

The general was absent.  But Lilana was sitting at the side of the tent.  The priest standing above her, an open book in his hand.  He looked over at Aliana.  “You returned earlier than expected.  I was teaching your sister about our gods, and a slave’s less obvious roles, to an outsider.”  He studied Aliana, saw the look in her eye, the progress she made. He closed the book and walked towards the tent door.  “Her lessons can continue another time, I can teach you as well.  But I will let you two talk.  You should have some time before the general returns.”  He trusted neither to run away.  Lilana had made her oath, Aliana did not want to run anymore, he could see it.  He would let the sisters talk privately.  Lilana watched the priest leave, looked at her sister.  Her sister was different somehow, she could see that much.  But she was not sure how.  She decided to let Aliana speak first.

• Love 1

As she entered the tent, Aliana would smoke as she saw her sister though was not happy to see the priest, though she did appreciate him leaving once she entered. What he was teaching her sister did genuinely to some degree sounded interesting, maybe she would take him up on the offer to learn about some of it.

As he left, Aliana would make her way over to her sister and sat next to her. She didn’t want to just start talking about what she wanted, instead choosing to take it slow.

”Are you alright?” Was all she asked to begin with. “I have… something to tell you…”

• Love 1

That was a complicated question.  “…Master…”. Lilana still used the term with some reluctance.  “…thought I should be educated about my new role and focused the day on that.  You are to fight for him…I’m apparently to have other responsibilities, in addition to what we both need to do for him.”  Honorious had taught her some personally, the priest and others as well. About Vanoria in general, a slave’s place, what to expect after this war was over.  She and their master unsurprisingly had sex a few times as well.  Though she left that unsaid.  It was her duty, to please him.  She did not especially enjoy it, but tried her best.

She was a little nervous to ask.  What her sister had on her mind.  Aliana was much more cheerful in a sense, her old spirit returned.  But not in the same way.  Had she come up with a way to escape?  Heard help was coming?  Something else?

”It’s all a little much.  You would be better off asking the priest, like he said, if you want to know.  It will take some time for me to really understand it all.  But what did you want to tell me?”

• Love 1