The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

The idea of abandoning Aliana, which she sort of would be doing if she was rescued after her sister broke, but before she did, was pretty sickening.  But she could not ignore her sister’s pleas.  She wanted to hope she could do it, but there was a fear.  Their master’s hope was probably for them to break together, put them through an experience that would break them together.  She was afraid he would succeed.  If he took his time, wear them both down, then put them through something extreme.

They both knew it.  Without help, sooner or later they would both be the same as that girl, eager slaves.  They both clung to a desperate hope they could be saved before then.  “I won’t leave you behind.  I will try to resist, as long as I can.  If that does happen I will take care of you, I promise.”  If Aliana was broken and she was not, but both freed of their master.  She had to image she would be the one helping the slave her sister would become.  It would be hard, but they would be together, no matter what happened.

• Love 1

Lilana still wondered if Aliana had more of an idea than she did of what was coming.  “…Are you scared?  That you will feel what that girl talked about?”  She did not know what to expect, if you felt any warning it was coming.  Did her sister feel a hint of it, a breaking point building up, to the ‘spiritual orgasm’ that would supposedly change their lives forever.  It was possible she would ‘break’ in a lesser sense before then, lose any desire to resist, but not yet be happy about it.  “I don’t want to, but I can’t help think about what that girl said.  What it would feel like.”  The irreversibility was probably at least partially due to how good that moment apparently felt.  She tried not to think about it, but she realized looking forward to that moment, curiously to feel it, was probably part of the process

• Love 1

Aliana’s hand twitched a lit at Liliana’s question. She was silent for a moment and then nodded, “y-yeah… I’m scared Lilia… I’m scared for you… I’m scared for me… I don’t want this to happen to us… I’m scared of her words… I’m acting tough but I know that what she told us is true…” she then looked over at her sister and nodded softly, “it’s only natural for you to feel curious… humans are curious about everything… I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel somewhat curious as well… but the fear outweighs it…”

• Love 1

“It feels too fast, doesn’t it?  To change someone so completely, even with their methods, should take longer.”  Was the priest part of the answer, was there some god the Vanorians worshipped that helped make chosen girls into slaves.  She was sure they were capable of it on their own, no one could withstand such torture forever.  But was something helping them?  She did not know if they were going faster than normal or not.

She had to know, whether the answer scared her or not.  “…Have you felt it?  Any hint something like that is coming?”  She had not orgasmed yet, the way her sister had.  But she felt the pleasure, they way it built it up and would have given her one if it continued.  Was her sister feeling something else, not pleasure, but that eventually give her that moment of pleasure as she broke?  “If you have, what is it like?”

• Love 1

Neither of them could lie anymore.  Lilana was not going to pretend it was not inevitable.  Without rescue it was only a question of how long and which of them fell first, and what specific thing caused each to fall.

She was desperate for any distraction.  Any pleasant moment that could give her a mental escape.  She pictured her sister, how she looked and sounded when orgasming.  Her fingers of her free hand lingered down, towards her crotch, but paused at the lap of cloth covering it.  “…There’s nothing wrong with it, right?…Wanting to know how you felt?”  She could tell, know matter how she hated how it happened, it must have felt so good.  She wanted to feel it, her own way.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to hold her sister’s hand but did notice her other hand beginning to move down her body to her crotch. She then looked back at Liliana and said, “well um… no… I guess… there’s nothing wrong with being curious about it… if he knew though… he would probably make your curiosity into a reality… that might make you break faster… he might use your thoughts against you…”

• Love 1

Lilana was tempted to find out.  Try to bring herself to that.  But the guards would probably hear, probably tell their master.  Was it worse to keep it a curiosity, or to indulge it?  Both could be used against her.  She wanted to think she was still a ways from breaking.  What she was most worried about was if Aliana broke first.  If it did not happen at the same time, whoever broke first was going to try to convince the other, and it would be hard for either to ignore the other.  “…I know it’s a cruel question…but it felt really good, didn’t it?”  She felt awful asking, but she wanted to know, as her fingers lingered, wrestling with whether or not to try it for herself, to experience it as less cruel way.

• Love 1

Lilana knew it was dangerous, that was why she had not already started.  She was going to feel it eventually, one way or another, she knew that.  Her sister had taken the brunt so far, but they were both his sex slaves, and he clearly intended to use both of them for that, even if he preferred Aliana. Aliana had to understand, her desire to feel it, without their master, or any other man he chose though.  Would it make her easier to break?  She thought it was possible, but not certain.

She took it slow at first, something no one else would be aware of without walking in.  She could still stop herself before it felt too good, sliding her hand under the cloth.  Teasing the outer folds, still considering whether or not to go in.  She bit her lip, nervous, uncertain if she should really do it.  But she wanted to know how it felt.  She looked to her sister.  As badly as she wanted to feel it, to distract herself, she would probably stop if Aliana insisted.

• Love 1

Aliana watched as her sister’s fingers disappeared under her gown to presumably between her legs. She could see the hesitation on her sister’s face. She knew this would be a bad idea and thought about just tell her to stop, but she didn’t, instead she spoke. ”You want to feel it… don’t you…? Do you… want me to help you…?”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Lilana paused, more confused than anything.  Her sister wanted to help?  Was that something sisters normally did?  It did not seem like it, but she knew nothing about sex before being enslaved.  Would it make Aliana feel better, to help?  She did want to feel an orgasm.  That was part of her motivation.  But she she was also looking for something, anything that could distract one or both of them from what was happened to hide from the reality of what they were going to eventually become.  If Aliana wanted to help, if she got any enjoyment out of it, she would let her.  "I want to know, badly.  Please help me."  The way she experienced might have been awful, but she could shake the memory of seeing Aliana have one, how good it must have felt.  She wanted to know how it felt.

• Love 1

Aliana gave a knowing nod to her sister and began to move a little closer to her. She fingered that this was her duty as a big sister to teach her about masturbation. She moved her hand under Liliana’s gown and could feel her wet lower lips. She blushed a little, not believing she was doing this, but soon enough she began to move her fingers, rubbing them against her folds as well as her cult softly.

• Love 1

Lilana blushed as her sister’s fingers began to touch her.  Instinct told her there was something wrong about this.  But she wanted it anyways.  She moaned softly as the fingers began to touch, a similar feeling to when their master raped, but without the negative feelings.  Already much more enjoyable because she wanted it, and excitement over trying to imagine just how much better it would feel later, trying to guess what else her sister would do.

• Love 1

Aliana heard her sister moan out and moved her other hand over Liliana’s mouth saying, “shhh… not too loud,” she told her. She then continued to rub against her clit for a little while before lowering her fingers to her sister’s hole and began to slip a finger in and moved it in and out.

• Love 1

Lilana forced herself to keep that in mind.  Staying as quiet as she could.  She held it in as best she could as her sister kept going.  It felt so good.  She could see it was only getting better too.  She was starting to get a sense of what was coming.  Not knowing if she wanted Aliana to take her time or speed it up.  Perhaps faster would be better, if only to avoid the danger of being caught, but she hoped to enjoy it for a bit, as she kept her body still and quiet as possible.

• Love 1

Lilana twitched, but managed to keep herself mostly still and quiet.  It just kept feeling better.  It did not bother her that her sister was doing this, that if their master caught them doing this he might take advantage of it, potentially speeding up their breaking.  She wanted to hope for the opposite.  It would help them resist longer.  She might even do it for Aliana later, though it was probably too dangerous to do it tonight.

This was their chance to find a little happiness, make their time as slaves have some small happiness.  That was the idea, as she squirmed just a little, but very quietly as her sister continued to work, and she gradually got closer.  Biting her lip a little to try to help stay quiet.  Wasn't it better this way?  To feel her first orgasm from something other than their master or other men he chose?  Aliana seemed to think it might be otherwise, but she thought this was the better way.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to move her fingers in and out of Liliana moving faster and faster. She thought this was a bad idea but maybe it really was a good idea. This was better right? Her helping her sister to feel the pleasure she wanted and help her orgasm rather than their master or someone he brought in. This was better.

• Love 1

Lilana was finally starting to feel it.  She knew it was coming, understood how good it must have felt for her sister.  It was only unfortunate Aliana had not experienced it a better way.  Neither of them wanted to learn to truly enjoy sex with the their master, though it was starting to feel like an inescapable fate.  But sex, the pleasure from it, this was something to crave.  If she was thinking clearer she might have understood what her sister did, that desire for sex, initially as an escape, was one piece of breaking them.  The desire for the distraction turning into wanting to do it with their master and anyone else he told them to do.  All Lilana cared about was the moment though, the increasingly intense pleasure, and the struggle to keep quiet.

• Love 1

After another moment it finally came, a pleasure she could not imagined before feeling it. It took all her effort to stay quiet as her felt back and she felt a wave of pleasure her tensed up then relaxed.  Her sister feeling the evidence squirt on her hand.  Evidence she probably had to consider dealing with one way or another.

Lilana felt her brief first moment of peace since being enslaved.  A rare happiness as the pleasure lingered.  That was the dangerous thing though.  The other slave girl, she mentioned the breaking moment as a spiritual orgasm’, something that felt this good or better, but in a different way.  She feared it, did not want to experience it, but just a little, she did want to know what it felt like, to feel something so good that it would change her forever.  She did not want the aftermath, but how could she not wonder what it felt like, want to experience the moment itself?

• Love 1

A little while later the lingering pleasure began to fade, reality set in again.  The only positive thing left was her sister was at her side.  She knew she could not talk too specifically about what just happened.  Anything they said might be heard and repeated to their master.  The last thing they needed was him was him knowing.  Instead she briefly rested her hand on Aliana’s leg.  “Another time.”  Letting her know, in a way know one listening would know, that she would return the favor for her sister later, if she wanted it.  But it was dangerous now.  It was also too dangerous to thank her, let her know how much she appreciated it.  How good it felt.

• Love 1