The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Honorious could feel the subtle shift in Aliana’s body that she was pleased to some degree by his desire for her.  Something to build on later.  He felt himself getting close.  Normally he did not care if she came with him or not.  But he was trying for it this time, to come together, would crack her just a little more.  Force her to think more about all the things he said.  How she felt.  “Tell me what you want, your deepest desire.  I want this one to feel better for you than the previous ones.”  Teaching her to love sex, especially with him, that was the biggest step to breaking her.  He was going to force to encourage more, to be completely honest with what it took to give her another orgasm

• Love 1

Aliana could feel herself getting closer as well. She continued to moan and then blinked as she heard what Honorious said. He wanted this to be good for her? She tensed up a little and bit her lower lip before admitting, “I-I want to cum Master! I-I want you cum to M-Master! P-please can we… cum together Master?!” She didn’t know where these were coming from but she said them.

• Love 1

That was some progress.  Probably permanent progress, but maybe smaller than it looked.  He did not mind if it was small though, though important thing had Aliana had genuinely given herself to him, just a little.  She had begun to embrace being a slave, would not be able to forget she said it and meant it.  He would give her what she wanted.  He kept going hard as he could, studying her reactions.  He was feeling it build up again, but he would give her what she wanted, teach her to start craving it, craving him.  He was taking her with more enthusiasm than before, aroused that she was starting to willingly become his.

• Love 1

Alice felt him going harder and harder and felt herself moaning louder and louder. She could feel herself getting closer and closer until she couldn’t hold on any louder. “Master… Master…! I-I’m gonna… cummm!!!”

With that she screamed out and her body began to shake and squirm as she began to cum hard onto his cock.

• Love 1

Honorious gave her what she wanted.  Hearing Aliana’s reactions drove him closer.  She felt him come with a groan as she came.  He had fucked her again, but this time was different.  He had done it a little differently, intentionally tried to make it more enjoyable for her.  He would would have to wait a little before he could do it again.  Before he could do Lilana.  Instead he was going to keep manipulating Alaina.  He pulled out of her, let her drop, but rolled her onto her back, laid over her, began to kiss her.  It was intense, passionate, another reminder she could not miss, that he desired her as a woman, though as a slave rather than a lover.

• Love 1

As she came, Aliana felt as Honorious thrusts deep inside of her came hard as well, filling her with his warm cum. She then felt as he pulled out, she fell to the bed panting heavily and then watched as the general rolled her over and got over her and began to kiss her passionately. She blushed and didn’t know if to kiss back but after a while, she felt herself beginning to kiss back.

• Love 1

Aliana was getting a taste of what she would become.  Her master could feel she was kissing back because she wanted to.  She was lost in the moment, lost in the pleasure, wanted him as a man, not caring who he was.  He wanted to build on that manipulation.  No taunting or gloating, he would just treat her as a woman he desired for a little bit.  Dig his way a little deeper into her mind and heart.  In the moment she could forget her situation a little, or maybe even start to understand, start to want to be his.  If she became his, she could have more of this treatment, the sex beforehand and the more affectionate way he was treating her now.  The ‘only’ price was to let him control her completely, to willingly be his property.

• Love 1

Alia continued to kiss Honorious and sure enough soon all of her worries and everything else began to fade away. This felt completely different from when they had been brought to him originally. She didn’t feel like a slave in that moment. She felt like a woman making love with a man mutually. It didn’t feel like master and slave. This change began to manipulate her further, making her feel the love and desire, making her want to indulge in this more and more.

• Love 1

This was not enough to break her of course.  But this was an important step.  Aliana would not forget these feelings, they would gradually grow.  They would tempt to go further.  It was part of the slow buildup the spiritual orgasm that was her breaking.  Even now, did she hate as much as she did before?  The feelings would be very complicated for a while, but was she beginning to have positive feelings for him?  Loyalty to him?  She was a soldier after all, he was a general, and strong.  Maybe her heart would trick her, use that as an excuse to justify starting to become a little more loyal.  That a man like him was worth following?

He was stopping her from looking at or thinking about Lilana at the moment.  Teaching her how to fall for a man, even if in a way she never expected.  Constant manipulation, pain, pleasure, words.  They would all gradually build up, change her, slowly at first, then drastically.  Lilana saw it, it was small, but her sister had already probably been permanently changed.  She might be too before the night was over.  She almost felt happy for her sister, if she had walked in, not knowing what had happened, the two of them almost looked like lovers.  She did not want either of them to break, but wanted her sister to enjoy this.  Was it so wrong to enjoy sex, even with their master?

• Love 1

It was true that Aliana had completely forgotten about her sister being there as she continued to kiss Honorious, getting more passionate as they went on. It really did feel like they were lover, her a lonely solider making love with her general. Maybe this would have actually happened with her original general if they had never been attacked. Maybe she would have fallen in love with another solider or a commoner? Right now however, Honorious was the only person in the world here with her and his kiss was the only thing she felt and happily returned with passion. She couldn’t think straight at all. Couldn’t snap herself out of what she was doing. She was doing it and giving in more and more to him.

• Love 1

Honorious would see how far it went.  The original plan was to take a break then switch to Lilana.  But if Aliana was this into it, he would encourage it.  She might choose to do it again, because she wanted to this time.  That would be more significant progress than he hoped for.  “You want more, don’t you?”  He asked, finally ending the kiss.  This time there was no taunting or gloating in the question.  Simply an offer to keep going, keep her focused on pleasure, on the man she desired at the moment.  If they did it again, it would not be because he commanded it, but because Aliana wanted it.

• Love 1

Aliana looked up at Honorious as he asked if she wanted more. She mind could barely think and process this. Normally she would consider factors like Liliana into this, taking him again so that her little sister didn’t have to but in that moment her mind didn’t response and only her body did. All she could feel was the growing heat and wetness in her as she felt turned on once more from their make out session.

”Y-yes Master… I… I want more….”

• Love 1

Aliana was partially there.  A taste of the woman she would become.  She genuinely wanted it.  Did she willingly call him master too?  He would restrain himself, there would time for humiliation, for whipping or other pain.  But for now, the goal was teaching her what slaves craved, the stuff she would live for.  To crave his body, and begin to be genuinely loyal to him.  That would be the focus for tonight.  The only thing that would happen later tonight she might not be happy about was him having sex with her sister, next to her.  But maybe by the time he was done with her, that would not bother her anymore, at least tonight.

The focus was on her pleasure, as well as convincing her he was strong enough to deserve her loyalty.  By the time she tried to fall asleep, she might feel different about him.  It was a little soon to do it again, but he had an idea for that.  He rolled over and gestured to the semi-erect cock.  "Show me how much you want it."  Having done it as much as he had today and as recently as he had, he needed a little help to do it again so soon.  But if Aliana wanted him as badly as she did right now, she could find a way to get it hard again, and they could go again after that.  He did not care how she did it, right now he was encouraging her to act on her desire.

• Love 1

Alia looked at Honorious and his semi erected cock. She could feel the desire inside of her to want it and knew she had to do anything to get it hard again. She moved over to it and wrapped her hand around it, blushing a little and began to stroke his cock. She did that for a moment before moving closer to his cock, taking it into her mouth and began to suck on it, tasting his cum on it, cringing a little at the bitter weird taste but continuing to suck nonetheless.

• Love 1

The girl learned well.  He was pleased Aliana took the initiative to do this.  There was no hesitation, other than the second in getting past the taste.  This was something she wanted to do.  He could feel it in the moments, for now at least, she genuinely wanted him.  He moaned softly as her mouth went to work, encouraging it, letting her get used to pleasing him.  He looked forward to seeing how much of a permanent mark this all left on her in the morning.

It only took a moment of her sucking to get hard again.  He let it continue for a moment, just in case she was starting to enjoy it.  “You’re getting good at this.  Continue, if you like it…other get in the position you want most and I’ll give you some more.”  He would give her whatever position turned her on most.  It had two reasons, to maximize her pleasure at the moment but also he could use it against her later.  Do it that way more, to help wear her down.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to lick on the general’s cock and could feel it growing inside of her mouth until it was hard once more. She then looked up at Honorious as he gave her new instructions. She nodded and continued to suck on his cock for a moment before stopping.

Aliana then rolled onto her back and uttered, “I’m ready master…”

• Love 1

She enjoyed it simple and traditional?  It was fitting for a slave, but Honorius wondered if a soldier girl would have preferred something else.  He laid over her again, briefly kissed her once more, then reached down and guided himself back in.  He did not want it to be really short, but he did not take his time either.  He was aggressive in his thrusting from the beginning.  The goal was still to make this as pleasurable as possible for her, to make her unable to forget this night, or how she felt about him right now.

• Love 1

Lilana had been watching, saw how her was into it.  She had a concern there was a permanent change as well, it was just a question of how much.  She would have to see in the morning.  She was a little turned on by it, if she completely honest.  Seeing the power their master had over her sister, and just a little bit of their master, simply as a man, thought she was not proud to admit it.  She was sure that was part of their master’s goal, for her to be an audience to all this.  Would she feel like her sister before the night was over.

Honorius looked Aliana in the eyes.  A strong gaze, meant to draw her to him just a little more than she already was.  He decided to appeal to her in a different way.  Lilana was bound to him by her oath, in her current state, maybe Aliana would agree to a middle ground.  She was still his slave, but maybe she could serve in other ways too.  “…Will you agree to it?  Would you take your sword again…under my command?”  He asked, while fucking her.  To appeal to her as a soldier, one who had lost to a superior army.  She had learned the strength of the Vanorian army first hand, and now the strength of him, as both a general and man.  In her current state, would she consider it?  Regain a little of her pride?  By becoming one of his soldiers?  She would not fight regularly, probably not be in normal units. But if she was willing to fight for Vanoria, she could still be a soldier.  A form of manipulation she probably had not expected.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to moan as she was fucked by the general. Her eyes then seemed to glimmer a little as he spoke. “M-my sword…?” She asked. She was being presented with a fragment of her previous life, to be a knight once more, thought it would not be as a Vanorian soldier. Aliana in her right mind would have flat out refused because of her pride for her kingdom but this pleasure driven Aliana only saw one thing, a new position to serve her master, as her knight. She seemed hesitant but then spoke, “yes master… I-I want it… I will take up my sword again… under you… I will serve you… be your knight…!”

• Love 1

“Follow your sister’s example.  Swear your service to me.”  She had already technically done that as a slave.  But to do this required another oath.  He wanted her to say it in her words.  To swear to fight and kill for him.  This was an oath she would likely take as seriously as Lilana took hers.  If she was a proper soldier, she would fight to the death for him.  Fight anyone he commanded her to.  She would be more genuinely loyal to him as a soldier.  “In your own words.  Swear to fight for me.”

• Love 1

Aliana might regret that in the morning, but if she had any honor or pride as a soldier, she would keep her word.  She was a Vanorian soldier now, his knight, in addition to being his slave.  She would get certain benefits from that in the morning, a degree of change of duties.  Both sisters were now bound to him by their own words, more loyal to him.  Aliana might not be happy about it, but he suspected she now obey without hesitation or complaint, just like her sister.  Even if she regretted it later, she had to realize she said it because she meant it deep down.  She wanted this, wanted him, whether she was ready to admit it or not.

”I accept your oath.  I am your general and master now.  You will fight for me, you will kill for me.”  He had some plans for her already for now.  For now he made it official by giving her what she wanted.  Going as hard as he could.  ‘Consummating’ the new aspect of their relationship.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lilana was a little worried about what she was hearing.  Her sister was now both a slave and a Vanorian soldier.  She was sure her sister would feel bound by whatever she said tonight, no matter how much she hated it later.  She was now part of the army that defeated her.  Who had killed her fellow soldiers.  She was saying it almost eagerly right now, she was partially willingly giving herself to their master…but she had to wonder, as much as she hated it, if this was better for them?  Could Aliana find some happiness this way?

Their master was thrilled.  He was sure there would some regret from his slave tomorrow, but this was a victory.  She did this completely willingly, she would not be able to ignore that.  She was a soldier though, she had been beaten a superior enemy.  As much as she might hate being a slave, deep down, maybe she wanted to fight for him.  He was getting close again, seeing her in her current state, feeling, seeing and hearing how much she wanted him at the moment.  He wanted to make the victory a little more complete.  “…Tell me, tell everyone around us, how you feel about me a man, what you want from me.” In this moment of passion, she might say things, she would not dare otherwise.  Feelings she might be begging to have deep down.  He wanted her to scream it, what she felt about him right now.  More than the three of them would hear.

• Love 1