Euphemisms

Everyone has a favorite word for male and female genitalia, a favorite phrase to say instead of "having sex", a favorite descriptive word for the product of ejaculation. Be it funny, gross, sexy, whatever, let's get them out in the open.

There are no rules other than follow the current topic, which I'll change once we seem to stall out.

First topic: euphemisms for "PENIS".

I'll start with

"the maypole"

Uncle flagpole

When I was 7, I read the book "Wicked" and there was a passage about an older female character that described how she missed "Riding on uncle flagpole." 7 year old me thought that was the funniest fucking thing in the whole world. Now I'm 35 and I still laugh at that shit.

As for ejaculation, I once heard the term "Gakked." Like, the nickelodeon slime.... Ok, moving on!

I like "pork sword" for laughs

1 hour ago, Nafarman said:

Mr. Mole ( Don't ask me what or how or why, thank you xD)

I really want to ask what and how AND why.

1 hour ago, Lookin4fun said:

Fuck that made me laugh because... I don't wanna say...

SAY!! It's no fun if you don't say and I can't as what or how or why...

Pink torpedo

53 minutes ago, Lookin4fun said:

Captain Standish... as in... Myles Standish... lol.

Lol, ok... google a picture of a mole and look at his nose...pink and surrounded by dark hair... I've said too much!

I googled and found the star-nosed mole and I'm just going to say WOW... that's definitely some hentai tentacle monster shower nozzle masturbation material right there.

01-star-nosed-mole.jpg?w=1272&h=654

• 2 weeks later...

Archived