Arrival Date

As Luna and Hikaru approached the field where the archery club met, Luna's expression was underwhelming as she had hoped to see others there practicing. Disappointed Luna gazed around the area to familiarize her shelf with the area, since this was one of the clubs, as Luna found archery interesting and planned to join, as Luna was looked around, she made metal notes of areas, things that stood out, so that she could use them as landmarks to find her way back when Hikaru was no longer around to show her the way, "Well, this is a bummer. I was kind of hoping someone would be here so I could ask about signing up.Luna sighed looking at line of targets in the empty field slightly upset, this being the most Luna had said so far since the incident on the train, that still raddled in the back of her mind, although it had been a while since it happened, the fact that Luna was still thinking about it proved that she was starting to form some feeling for Hikaru, probably because Hikaru was the first person other than Luna social worker that had seemed to be genuinely nice to her, and  even though this school encouraged this kind of stuff Luna was too afraid to make the first move.

"Oh well, I had found two other clubs I would like see while we were on the train, if we have time. Martial Arts and Swimming." Luna said pointing them out on the paper, as Luna said swimming out loud, she remembered Hikaru said something about being a part of the swimming club, Luna hoped Hikaru wouldn't think that she wanted to join swimming because she was a part of it, so Luna tried to play it off like she had forgotten Hikaru said anything regarding to the clubs she was in, looking over to Hikaru, Luna smiled and closed her eyes to hide the nervousness "So what one should we go see first unless there is something else you had in mind or needed to show me?" Luna asked trying to keep calm in hope Hikaru wouldn't see right through her.

OOC: sorry for editing a lot, I go back through and re-read what I wrote, and I usually find something i messed up or I think of more I could add to make the scene better.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru would be around Luna for at least a few days, only separating for class or sleep.  One day was not enough to leave the girl completely on her own.  Even after the protection phase, she could still look for Hikaru, that was why she gave her the room number, after all.  She picked up on some of what Luna was feeling.  Would just try to help her get through it.  She did wonder if the swimming club was because of her own interest, or because Hikaru was there, maybe both.  She did not say anything about that though.

”I should show you the building you will be having classes too.  It will all be all in one building during your protection phase, after that it spreads out, different subjects in different places.  I’ll be with you most of the time, for the next few days.  We can find another time, when someone is likely to be here, and get the process started.”  There was of course one thing Luna might have already forgotten.  If she joined any club, there would be the initiation.  If she joined the swimming club, that would Hikaru, as well as other girls.  That would not happen when she signed up for a club though, it would happen in the first club meeting after she joined.

They were back on the train, Hikaru acting like nothing had happened.  “Doing it in the order of what’s closest, that would be martial arts, swimming, then the class room.  I’ll think about if there is anything else you should see today.”  They could break up the stops, see somethings later.  Those three were probably best for now.  Maybe one or two others, if Hikaru thought of anything.

• Woohoo 1

Luna sat next to Hikaru on the train, this time making sure her butt was firmly planted in the seat this time as to avoid any incidents again. "After you show me to my classes, I think I would like to retire to my room for the night and start fresh in the morning." Luna said looking around the cabin, it was still awkward being around everything, but Luna seemed to become a little more comfortable with it all, though taking a train to most if not all her classes and clubs Luna probably would never get used to since all the other schools, she went to when she lived in foster homes were half the size of this one.

Arriving at the next location Luna followed Hikaru off the train, letting her take the lead to where the martial arts club met, "So what are some of the other stuff is there to do to pass the time beside clubs, sex, and the arena at this school?" Luna asked walking behind Hikaru. Luna had also thought it would be a good idea to get to know Hikaru better since they were possibly going to be spending a lot of time with each other during her protection stage and since tone of the clubs had Luna planned to join was swimming and Hikaru was also in it as well but she didn't want to seem weird by seeming like she was noise, all the same Luna was excited to be in the same club as her chaperone thought not showing it, although if Luna hadn't forgotten one of the first things Hikaru had told her about joining a club, concerning the initiation process, she probably wouldn't be so excited after all.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru did think that was for the best.  At that point it was possible Luna’s roommate would be there.  She was a little curious about that, if only to see if it was someone she already knew.  She would then let the two of them see how well they got along.  It did somewhat lead into the other question.  “Making friends would be the most effective way to pass the free time.  Hang out, play games, anything else you had shared interests in.  Some clubs put on shows too, things like the drama club, music, stuff like that.  I’m sure you will find things to do to avoid boredom.”  It was hard to think of every possible answer, but as long as you did not lock yourself in your room over free time, it was not too hard to stay occupied.

They stepped into a large dojo like building.  “Of course this is the sort of club where you could keep yourself quite busy practicing.  Especially you have a desire to truly master it.”  It was an interesting image, Luna as one of those martial arts masters, who could take anyone out with her fists and/or legs.  “Do you have a long term interest in this sort of thing?”  She asked, as she looked around, seeing if there was anyone around who might be the sort of person to talk to about signing Luna up.

• Woohoo 1

"I'm not that great with making friends." Luna said entering the dojo like room where the martial arts club was located, Luna's eyes widened as she looked around the room, to distracted by her astonishment Luna didn't even check to see if anyone was there as she gazed around the room. It took a moment for Luna to realize Hikaru had asked her a question, "Most likely long term. I love martial arts, mainly Kung-fu and Taekwondo, was never actually able to take any lessons though." Luna responded looking back at Hikaru, as she walked over to one of the mats.

As Luna approached the mat, she sat down next to it, and took of both of her shoes, placed them neatly off to the side, and stood back up. Luna than placed the tips of her toes against the edge of the mat, taking a bow before stepping up onto the mat and started practicing her straight punches and high kicks, although Luna had said she never took lessons, it looked like she had before, from how Luna had entered the mat, to how she was practicing her punches and kicks, the only thing that seemed like it needed work, was her stance and form.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru watched Luna practice, she was not an expert in this sort of thing.  The girl seemed to have some skill though.  This was probably a good club for her.  “Well, don’t overdo it, but between your classes, clubs, and roommate, you should hopefully be able to find at least a few friends.”  She would have specified herself, but now it looked like she would be included in the club members.  She could maybe try to help Luna make friends with some of the other girls in the swim club too.  “How about swimming?  Do you have much experience with that, or should I teach you about that too?”  Her being in the club might have been a factor, but she thought maybe there was more to it, like her interest in this club.  Either past experience or an interest in water and desire to learn.

• Woohoo 1

"HUUT... HUUT... Huh... Of yeah right, probably a good idea." Luna said slightly winded from practicing, Luna walked back to the edge and stepped off the mat, turning around to face the mat, she placed her toes against the sides and took a bow again, even though Luna was training with anyone it was a sign of respect for the practice area, and the art. After bowing to the mat, Luna sat down brushing some of her hair out of her face and began putting her shoes back on, "Oh and to answer your question, I've had some experience with swim teams, I tried to join one a while back, but I got moved around too much to really be a part of a team." 

Once Luna had gotten both her shoes back on, she stood up and made her way back to Hikaru, as she walked over Luna took a second look around the room, just to double check if anyone was actually there, even though she was sure there wasn't, if so they probably would have walked over shortly after Luna had gotten onto the mat, Luna than turned towards Hikaru, "So what's the next stop? Swimming..." Luna paused being interrupted by a grumbling noise coming from her stomach, "Ummm... can I add one more stop? Where can we get food at?" Luna questioned rubbing her stomach.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

That was probably good idea to show her today too.  “Well, we’ll still do swimming next, because that’s closest.  We will get something to eat before returning to your room though.  Technically there are a few options, including the shopping area I mentioned earlier, but I’ll show you the other one first.”  Hikaru led Luna back to the train, another short ride this time, before finding themselves at the pool.  Well pools.  “Like the archery club, we have indoor and outdoor options.  Partially based on weather.  Though in this case also so the boys and girls teams can each have their own pool if we are meeting at the same time.  Though from time we share a pool.”  Share a pool among other things.  The teams were usually separate.  Though occasionally they practiced and had other events together.  It was common for any sport that had separate boys and girls teams.

Hikaru led her by the large outdoor pool, towards the building that had both the indoor pool and locker rooms.  “In this case, as a member myself, I can fill out the paper work to request your membership.  You might be asked to come down later, just to show how well you can swim.  But approval should not be a problem.”  She could request Luna’s membership, but she did not have the final say.  But she would be rather surprised if Luna did not make the team.

• Woohoo 1

"Right... I had forgotten you said you were on the swim team..." Luna said trying to keep up the appearance that she truly had forgotten in attempt to swade Hikaru into believing that she wasn't just joining because of her. Luna than watched as Hikaru filled out the request form for her to join the swim team, ready to sign her name when Hikaru was done, "So when you say that I might have to come down later to show how well I can swim, will I just be swimming back and forth, or will there be specific things that I'll be doing? Also, I'm guessing that there are school bathing suits as well am I correct?" Luna asked curiously looking at Hikaru. "Also what days does the swim team met if I am accepted?"

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru was not jumping to any conclusions about why Luna wanted to join.  Though she was glad she would have more opportunity to help the girl adjust to campus life.  "It's more about seeing how fast you can swim and how long."  As long as there was basic ability, there was a good chance Luna would approved.  There was a competitive and social aspect to the club.  It would be decided after that if she was good enough to be competitive or had the potential to be so with time and practice.  "You will be given a swimsuit at that point.  If you are accepted, you will taking that back to your room after that day.  After you are on the club, there may be times we practice on more specific technique's.  There is a competitive aspect, but it also just about a way to find friends and meet people with similar interests.  As for when we meet, it varies a little.  For example, during breaks there may be more meetings.  But in general, it tends to be Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoons.  Since we live on campus, it isn't uncommon for clubs to have weekend meetings."  That was another reason to not join too many clubs, avoid having two with conflicting meeting times.  But they could be flexible too, if you could not make a meeting due to another club, there were usually ways to work around it.

• Woohoo 1

"Alright, that doesn't sound too bad." Luna said as she signed the request form for her to join. "Probably might also be a good idea to see how fast I could swim anyways. I don't even know myself." Luna added as she handed back the form to Hikaru. Luna than walked over to the edge of the pool, leaning over to dip the tip of her finger into the water, to see how cold it was going to be, so that she would know what to expect when she was called down her for try out. "So, if you're not on the swim team, can you still come down to swim in your free time?" Luna asked as she looked back and asked as she flicked the water off her fingers. 

• Love 1

“If neither club is using it, you should be free to use it.  Though you would have to get a swimsuit first of course.  There is a lot of overlap, between boys and girls team meeting times, but some differences.”  Hikaru took the form and left it in a tray of papers for the club leader to look at later.  “Gym classes will probably bring you here too at times, the most common way to get your swimsuit.  Other gym clothes will be provided as well.”  Without joining specialized teams, that would would be the extent of her official wardrobe, along with any casual clothes she brought or bought for the dorm.

Of course the pool was a common place for other distractions.  She would not likely be swimming the whole time, but often enough.  “Well, unless you want to look around here some more, next stop will be the cafeteria.  You don’t have to worry about the quality either.  With students like these, it isn’t the stereotypical low quality school cafeteria food.  Plenty of variety too.”  Hikaru figured it would be a pleasant surprise.  Another comfort to help win the students over, make them happy to be here.

• Woohoo 1

"No I think I'm all set to get going, plus I'm famished, I haven't had much to eat since the train ride here." Luna said waiting for Hikaru to finish up with putting the request form away, and head to back to the train. Although Hikaru said the quality wasn't low quality school food, Luna didn't get her hopes up, she's been to enough schools to know that all school food is the same, unless the food is prepared restaurant style, but that was usually more expensive, even so Luna didn't expect this schools food to be exactly the same as the other schools, just based on the types of kids that go here.

As Luna and Hikaru, made their way back to the train, Luna looked back at the pools the sun beaming off the water from the outdoor pool, Luna mind couldn't help but wonder what the swimsuits looked like, compared to the schools' uniforms, as Luna attempted to picture it in her mind, her imagination took over going into overdrive with the type of school she was in, the more she thought about it, the skimpier the swimsuits became, after a while of thinking about it, her mind when dirty. The image in her head was no longer just the swimsuits but Hikaru waring them as well, showing more and more of her the smaller they got. Luna let herself enjoy the pictures in her head for a few moments, then "Smack" Luna slapped herself in the face to bring herself back to reality. 

• Love 1

Hikaru let Luna imagine whatever she was.  The mystery of what the girls wore while swimming would remain a mystery for now.  In truth there was some flexibility when you were not swimming completely, though you still had to pick between school approved and designed options.  It did not have dorm level casualness of being able to wear whatever swimsuit you wanted.

There was another train ride.  Just a little longer this time, before they reached the cafeteria.  It had something of a mix of a look of a cafeteria and high class restaurant.  Clean, fancy carpets, table clothes, fancy silverware.  In the back were a number of buffets, with high quality food of wide varieties and a counter with staff, who could provide a wider variety of things.  “I had ate a little before I was called to meet you.  Don’t worry though, get as much of whatever you want.  You can order from the people in back to, some stuff will be available quick, some you may have to wait.  I don’t mind which we do.”  She waited to see what would happen, expecting Luna to be quite happy about this.

• Woohoo 1

Luna's jaw dropped as she entered the cafeteria, she was expecting some higher-class cafeteria, but she thought this was ridiculous, Luna stood there in aww as she looked around at all the fancy decor, the room even smelled fancy to her, Luna's mouth drooled as the smell of food entered her nostrils, the whole day was full of shockers for Luna, but this one seemed to take the cake, she had never been in a restaurant like this before, let alone a cafeteria like this. Luna drifted off following her noise to the counter where the food was laid out buffet style, but as Luna went to pick up an empty plate a thought rammed through her head, A place like this must be expensive.  Luan turned to Hikaru and her arms dropped still holding the plate her head bowed slightly downwards, Luna energy went from a kid in a candy shop to a kid pouting in seconds, "What does it cost?" Luna asked her voice quiet and distant, sadness wafted over her face.

• Love 1

“Oh don’t worry about that.”  Hikaru reassured Luna.  If she one of the actual restaurants or shopping are in general, that might be something to care about, but not here.  “Basic needs, food, water, your room.  You don’t have to worry about paying for any of that.”  The students who did not come from wealthy families were not expected to work or anything like that.  Though there were potentially ways to earn money for those who wanted to buy things.  “Like I said, just get what you want.  Don’t worry about anything.”  It was one of those small things, intended to help win over students like Luna.  Make her think of campus as a home, to believe in the mission, to help change the world.  It would happen overnight, but Hikaru liked to think she would embrace it too at some point.

• Woohoo 1

Luna's eyes lit up and she regained her smile, turning back towards the food that was laid out, Luna started to pick from the large selection that was presented, although Hikaru said there was no need to worry about paying, Luna was still generous with what she grabbed, plus she also didn't want to grab too much and not be able to finish it all and the food go to waste. After a couple of minutes of picking through what she wanted to eat, Luna looked around for an open table, leading Hikaru to one that was empty.

Sitting down Luna at the table Luna picked up a fork and began eating, as the food touched her lips the flavor had already started to fill her mouth, between the taste of the food and the smell of the room Luna just wanted to let loose on her plate, but was restraining herself, this place seemed like it wouldn't take kindly to her stuffing her face with food like an animal, so Luna just sat back in her chair and tried to pretend to be all proper and lady like, well at least in the way she's seen other act. A few moments went by, and Luna was almost halfway done with what she grabbed, she paused from eating for a moment and looked up at Hikaru sitting across the table "It feels weird sitting in here for me, I've never been anywhere that came close to how fancy this cafeteria is, and the food is so good too. It all feels too good to be true... Is this a dream?" Lune asked her expression dead serious. 

• Love 1

Hikaru could somewhat understand how strange this must seem to someone with Luna's background, though it was much less so for her.  She simply took a seat next to her to keep her company while she ate.  It was all somewhat ordinary for her, but she did not act like it, not wanting Luna to feel out of place.  "It may be a strange place in some ways.  But I am sure you will get used to at least most of it soon enough.  It's all quite real, don't be worried about indulging yourself.  You were accepted as a student, you belong here now and this is all for you as much as anyone else."  She was looking forward to helping ease her more into it.  While she did not know the other girl's feelings, she intended to use the initiation to help ease her into the sexual aspects.  Maybe go further.  Luna might have preferred girls, but it could be fun to go looking for a boy or two with her later.  The arena was the one area she might not be that much help, but as long as Luna did not go out of her way to fight, it would probably be fine.  She was at least taking a good precaution with the martial arts club.

• Woohoo 1

Luna smiled at Hikaru, and finished off her plat, Luna than looked around to figure out where to bring her plate when she was done, it wasn't hard to find though only took her a couple of seconds to find, Luna stood up from her chair with her plate, and looked at Hikaru and said, "I'll be right back you can wait here if you want." Before proceeding to walk over to the other side of the cafeteria to drop off her plate, being careful to avoid other students. While Luna was walking over, she kept an eye out for the bathroom, so she could wash up before heading back out with Hikaru.

As Luna made it over to where you put your plates when you're finished, she spotted the restrooms at the end of table where the food was at, Luna made her way over there after returning her plate, Luna wasn't sure if Hikaru was following her, as she went to the restroom, but Luna didn't think it would be a big deal if she wasn't. As Luna entered the girl's washroom it wasn't to her surprise that there were two other girls making out on the counter, Luna tried to ignore it as she stepped into one of the stalls locking the door behind her to go pee, placing toilet paper on the seat before pulling her panties down lifting her skirt up to sit down, since she had no clue as to what this toilet has been used for or who sat on it before her, as Luna sat down she could still hear the girls outside the stall, it had started to become harder to drown them out as one of them started moaning, Luna couldn't see them but she could guess what was going on.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

The girls might have invited Luna if they were not already busy with each other, not aware she was new.  Hikaru stepped in a moment later though, further making sure they did not.  It did not hurt to accompany Luna, just in case.  It was about making sure she did not get cornered by anyone else, knowing she was likely to see something like the two girls over there.  You never knew what might happen in a bathroom either.  Though sorts of fetishes were still rare here, but not unheard of.  “Take your time, Luna.  We’ll go whenever you are ready.”  Maybe that was a little embarrassing, but she figured it was better to make sure Luna did not worry about anything weird happening.  The other two girls did not pay much attention to either of them.

• Woohoo 1

A comfort fell over Luna as she heard Hikaru's voice on the other side of the stall, and she felt a little more at ease, as she was finishing up, once Luna was doing using the toilet, she pushed the toilet paper into it, and flushed the toilet, pulling up her underwear as she did, then walked out to the sink furthest away from the two girls to wash her hands only taking her a couple of minutes to do so. Lune then left the restroom with Hikaru, ready to start the tour back up. "So all that's left now is to show me my classes correct?" Luna asked walking next to Hikaru back out to the train, Luna's eyes still fixed on the way the cafeteria looked like as they walked through. "Oh also, I don't remember if I saw one in my dorm, but are there showers in each room or does the dorms share a shower room?" Luna asked, turning her attention over to Hikaru, as they walked out the cafeteria doors. 

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru stood between Luna and the other pair, keeping them separate and ready to say something if they did anything.  Though if they were paying any attention to the conversation, they would now understand Luna was a new student, still under protection, off limits for a few days.  “Yep, just the classes, then back to the dorm.  I might stick around the dorm a few minutes, to introduce you to your roommate, see if she is someone I already know.  After that, I’ll escort you to class in the morning and meet you again at the end of the day.”  She led her back out of the bathroom and towards the trains.  “You will have a shower in the room, only one person you have to share it with.”  Most of the time at least, assuming she did not have anyone else in the room over night.  “It’s not impossible your roommate could have a guest over, boy or girl.  The dorms are separate, boys are not meant to spend the night in a girl’s room, or vice versa, but they are allowed to visit.  Though if she has been informed about you, she will probably not invite anyone over for a few days.”  It was hard to be sure, hard to predict how it would go, but it would not always be just Luna and her roommate.

• Woohoo 1

"Alright that's good, I don't know how I would feel about sharing showers with the whole dorm here." Luna responded. "So how long should it take us to get to the classes?" Luna then followed up, look at Hikaru as they walked to the train, she wasn't too excited about this part, of the tour since she didn't really like going to class, but she knew she didn't really have a choice in the matter since this is a school, but Luna tried to make it seem like she did, and all though Luna had been to many other schools before this one, it always made her nervous entering a new class room, because all the other students would just stare at her like she was a freak, especially if they knew her background.

Hikaru didn't seem to look at her that way though, Luna figured Hikaru would have been told a bit about her, yet Hikaru was still nice, and it didn't feel like she was faking it for the sake of the tour, it was a weird feeling to Luna to have someone be genuinely nice to her, so it wasn't too surprising that Luna had actually started to gain feelings for Hikaru especially since they had been spending the whole day together, it had stated to make Luna think since this school encourages sex between students, and that it was eventually going to happen to her, that she wanted Hikaru to be her first.

Luna knew that Hikaru couldn't make the first move on her, so she would have too, and all though they had that moment on the train that was by accident, so Luna would have to try to come up with a plan to show Hikaru what she wanted, but since Luna was extremely inexperienced she was super nervous so she was going to start small, so as Luna and Hikaru were walking towards the trolly, Luna looked at Hikaru's hand next to her then up at Hikaru "So I can't remember but what clubs were you in again?" Luna asked even though she actually did remember, she was just using the question to distract Hikaru while she took the first step she could think of. Luna's heart started pounding inside her chest, her breathing became slightly heavier, and he palms were soaked with sweat as she thought about what she wanted to do, it may seem small but she hoped Hikaru would catch on soon, Luna causally reached her hand out like she was just swinging her arms as she walked brushing the inside of her palm to Hikaru's as if to hold it, then quickly away, as to try send Hikaru a hint, after the action was over, Luna still looking and Hikaru smiling, trying to keep herself from blushing, while she waited on Hikaru's response.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

Hikaru was not really thinking about love at the moment.  It was not unheard of here, but the way things were, it was rather complicated.  Even if you did have a lover, you would be screwing everyone else around you.  Hikaru got along well with people, she did know Luna’s whole story, but had a little bit of an idea.

”It won’t be much longer.”  It did not especially long to get from any one point to another on the trains.  She was sure Luna remembered she was at least on the swimming team, since they were going to be on that together, but she gave the full answer.  “Besides the swimming team, the only other one I’m on is the horseback riding club.”  While she saying that, she felt the hand brush against hers.  It was a cute sort of innocence she was not used to seeing here.  They could not go too far until Luna protection phase was over, but what she seemed to be hinting at was not an issue.  Though if she was completely understanding what the girl was trying to tell her, she just hoped Luna was not bothered by the fact both of them would be more casually involved with others, likely both boys and girls.

She made a similar movement to what Luna did, it only seemed right.  But when she touched Luna’s palm, she took her hand, lightly holding on to it.  She was willing to see where this went.

• Woohoo 1

As Luna and Hikaru kept walking towards the train, Luna attempted to slow her breathing and heart rate back down from the move she just made while listening to Hikaru's response, Luna also started wiping her hands on her skirt to dry them off subtly to try and not draw attention to how nervous she was to Hikaru. After Hikaru was finished talking, Luna asked, "So Why horseback riding...." Luna froze mid-sentence as she felt something brush against her palm and interlock with her fingers, Luna looked down to see Hikaru's hand in hers, Luna eye's widened, her heart stated thumping against her chest again harder than before, and her skin went pale while all except her checks which were glowing red, this is what Luna wanted but she didn't expect Hikaru to react so soon, Luna had thought she would have had to brush her hand at least two more times before Hikaru pick up on it.

It took a second to register in Luna's mind that this was real, once she did Luna relaxed her fingers a bit collapsing them over Hikaru's, " Um um, what was I saying? right um why horseback riding, did you use to do it a lot at home or just like horses?" Luna asked stuttering the whole time, her eyes fixated on their hands together, as they bored the train together, as they sat down, Luna looked around the cabin to see if anyone else was looking at them holding hands or if they even noticed, it seemed like it wouldn't be hard to miss since Luna looked like a ghost with a really bad sun burn.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1