Arrival Date

Was it time to finally explain a little?  Hikaru had not wanted to say too much too soon, not to give a wrong impression about her.  But at this point Luna seemed to have warmed up to her a bit, maybe it was time to explain.  “Oh, it is something I did back home.  But then I was one of those little girls that actually did get a pony, later a horse, for her birthday.”  She figured that gave the hint.  But she made it clear too.  “Like I told you, this school includes children of many of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful families…well my family is one those.  Wealthy, though there are certainly more powerful families around.”  She was sure that would surprise Luna, though at this point it hopefully would not make her uneasy.  “It’s one of those things I did back home and will continue to do after I graduate.  Though I do it more recreationally, not a professional racer, or anything like that.”  She was completely casual about it, there was the occasional glance at them, curious to see what they might do, though no one stared much, many were either already busy or looking for someone else to have one on one fun with.

• Love 1

Luna scooted slightly closer towards Hikaru, Luna's skin was still white from earlier and her body was slightly shaking, it was hard to tell if she was nervous about what Hikaru was saying or holding her hand the other students glancing over at them probably didn't help much either, Luna didn't speak much during the ride to where her classes were she mostly just watched and listened as Hikaru talked about her family and horseback riding back home, while she tried to regain some of her composure.

As the train stopped at the location her classes were at, Luna got up and followed Hikaru off, as they stepped out the train doors still holding Hikaru's hand, Luna looked around "So this is where my classes are going to be?" Luna said softly her voice seemed to still be a little shaky, although it looked like Luna had regained her color which was a good thing since she probably didn't want her first impression on the class to be ghostly and an easy target. 

• Love 1

Hikaru was a little surprised, but not bothered, by the lack of reaction to her background.  It would not have been the first time someone thought of her as something like a princess.  Though of course she was not actually royalty, though there probably were actual princes and princesses in the student body here at times, but it was hard to say if there were any right now.

She led Luna into the building, fancy, elaborately decorated, but still more or less recognizable as a standard school building.  They went down the halls, passing a number of currently empty classrooms.  “For a little while.  Once the protection period is over, your classes will be much more spread out, though exactly where they will be will depend on what you choose.  In some ways we are closer to a university, at least academically, than a high school.  Both in where your classes are and some flexibility in the schedule for class times.  For now though, it will be closer to what you are used to from previous schools.” 

• Woohoo 1

Luna followed Hikaru as she let her down the hallways showing her the classrooms where she would be starting out her schoolwork in, during the protection phase. Most of them seemed to be empty it Luna noticed as the passed by, probably because of the time. As they walked down the halls, Luna listened to Hikaru explain the school curriculum and how each of the classes worked, since Hikaru mentioned that the school was more like a university other than a normal high school. "So basically, you're saying I can pick and choose the classes I have?" Luna asked Hikaru as she explained. 

As Hikaru and Luna explored the classroom building, Luna felt and little more at ease although the school was extremely different from her previous ones, it looked like at first her classes and schedule were going to be a bit similar to what she was use during the protection period before her classes would start to move around the campus, it was probably set up this way to help girls like Luna to get settled in a bit easier. "So is there a teach or teachers I need to meet first or do i meet them tomorrow?" Luna asked Hikaru it was usually normal for Luna to be introduced to the class the day she started but Luna wasn't sure if that's how things would be here, at least she hoped, Luna hated introductions. 

• Love 1

"You will get recommendations for your classes, but ultimately it is up to you.  The recommendations, will be partially based on how you do in class over these first days, and partially your grades before you came here.  It is important to choose something you can handle, but also will help you succeed after graduation."   If Luna had a goal in mind already, that would be ideal, but it was possible to just focus on core academics at first, if she had not figured that stuff out yet.  "You don't have to worry about meeting any teachers or other staff today, you will be introduced to them as well as your class tomorrow."  Her roommate was probably the only other person she would meet today, there was little chance of interacting with anyone else they passed by.  "Well, I say introduced, but nothing so formal.  It isn't like you have to stand in front of the class and tell everyone about yourself."

• Woohoo 1

Luna shook her head while she listened to Hikaru talk about the classes and recommendations as they walked, Luna was most likely going to stick with the basic stuff she had already knew from her old schools unless the recommendations from the next few days told her otherwise, since she didn't really know what she was going to do after graduation, so it would probably be better for her, she might change up stuff next year if she was still there, depending on what she wanted. 

After hearing Hikaru say the introductions wouldn't be anything formal like the other schools a sigh of relief washed over her. "Thank god! I don't like to introduce myself in front of the class like that. All my other school made you." Luna replied feeling as if a weight had lifted off her. Luna continued to follow Hikaru through the building before they turned back around to head to the dorms for the day, possibly meeting Luna new roommate when they got there. It seemed like the trip back to the train was shorter than walking to through the class building, as they reached the doors that lead them back outside, Luna looked over to Hikaru "I'm surprised we haven't bumped into anyone you know while we were walking around." Luna exclaimed as she opened the door for Hikaru, trying to be nice.

• Love 1

“I’m sure they are all off doing their own thing.  The pool or the cafeteria had been the mostly places to run into someone, but if someone had been at the pool now, it would have been to practice by themselves.”  The campus was a big place, Hikaru was not that surprised she had not run into anyone.  There had also been a small chance of running into someone on the trains, but if that had happened, they probably would have been busy in a different way.  “Though now that you say that, there may be a higher chance I know your roommate.”  She would feel a little better if that turned out to be the case, though she was not that worried about it either way.

When they got onto the train for what would be the last time today, there was still no sign of anyone she knew.  “Comes with the size of the place, and flexible schedules.  If you aren’t going somewhere together, or making plans, you may not randomly run into someone you already know very often.”

• Woohoo 1

"Makes sense, this school is really big, and there definitely is a lot more going on her than other schools." Luna said to Hikaru, as they rode the train back to the dorms, the trained seemed a little emptier than it had been throughout the day, probably because of later everyone were in class or already back at their dorms, either way it felt different Luna was kind of getting used to the action that was being taken place, there were still some other students there doing their own thing, even though Luna was getting used to it, she didn't really like to watch, keeping most of her focus on Hikaru.

It didn't take very long to get to the dorms maybe five to ten minutes, Luna and Hikaru stepped of the train along with some other students, this was only the second time Luna had been here, so she dug in her bra where she stashed her dorm key and the paper with her dorm number to remind herself where to go. Taking Hikaru by the hand and leader her to her dorm room, with the lack of context the other students might have thought something else was going on between them with how Luna was leading Hikaru, but in the moment, Luna didn't think anything of it, she was just happy she was able to lead Hikaru for a change since she's been the one leading her around the school for the tour.

As the two of them reached Luna's room Luna went to unlock the door placing the key into the lock, but Luna stopped halfway through unlocking the door, waiting to see if she would be able to hear her roommate on the other side, before opening the door, they waited there for a moment as Luna listened for any noise, partly to see if her roommate was there but mainly to hear if her roommate was alone and not doing other things, after it seemed it was safe, Luna opened the door and lead Hikaru in.

• Love 1

Hikaru was unbothered by implication of what they were doing.  That would be what they doing in a few days.   She let Luna lead her into her room.  It was still quiet, empty.  “Looks like you can take a little while to get settled in and I will hang around while you do.  But with the time, I’m sure we won’t be waiting much longer.  I suspect she is very likely also on her way back to the room.”  She was curious to see just what Luna might do to get comfortable or otherwise wait for her roommate to show up.  She looked around, she was not going to open anything up, but she looked for anything laying out that might give a hint about the other girl.  She did not see much though.  A neat girl, who tended to keep things clean, organized and put away in most cases.  It was also possible she did not normally go quite so far, but was cleaning up more for the sake of the new roommate.  “At least it looks she wanted to leave a good impressIon for you.  That’s a pretty good sign.”  Hikaru was at least happy there were no immediate warning signs to be concerned about.

• Woohoo 1

While Hikaru and Luna waited in the dorm for Luna's roommate to show up, Luna pulled out her bag out from underneath the bed, opening it and began to pulling out some of her clothes folding them up neatly, to put into the free space in the dressers that were there for her. Luna liked to keep her clothes fairly organized, pants and skits in one drawer shirts in another drawer, even her bras and panties had their own separate drawers, though Luna did put a couple of other things in with her panties, one was a small case with a zipper around it and the other was a small velvet bag sealed with a draw sting. After Luna finished putting her clothes away, she dug deeper into her bag and pulling out a picture of Luna and what seemed to be Luna's parents together propping it up on the dresser next to the bed, Luna then dug out a long silk black see-through cloth and draped it over her bed Luna then looked at Hikaru and asked, "Are we allowed to hang stuff with nails or tacks?" As she pulled out a small clear box of wall tacks and set them next to the picture on the dresser on the side of the bed.

Before Hikaru could answer, they heard the doorknob rattle, as someone on the other side was unlocking the door, Luna's first thought was probably her roommate, it was the mostly likely answer, since she would be the only other person to have a key other than the headmistress, Luna looked over to the door and waited to see who was going to come in, excited and also frightened to meet the girl she would be staying with.

• Love 1

Hikaru watched Luna put everything away, not bothered by the more private things that were among them.  It looked like Luna would be showing her some of it soon enough anyways.  She did not ask about the picture, avoiding the sensitive subject of Luna’s past for now.  She also did not ask about the few mysterious objects that were put away as well, the few personal things the girl had.  That was interesting, but she was not going to be nosy.

When she heard the door, she was fairly sure it was the roommate.  Guests generally at least knocked before coming in.  Meeting the neighbors would be something that came later.

A girl who appeared to be around Luna’s age stepped.  Short red hair, a little cautious.  She looked over the two girls in her room, a hint of recognition, when she looked at Hikaru.  Though Hikaru spoke first.  “Good news, Luna, I know Akari here.  Have had a few classes with her.  Akari, meet Luna, your new roommate.  I was the one chosen to look over her during her protection phase.”

Akari nodded, looked to the other girl.  She was not especially shy, but was not as outgoing as Hikaru either.  She had somewhat enjoyed the peace of having the room to herself, but intended to try to get along well with her new roommate.  “Ah, it’s nice to meet you.”  She awkwardly greeting her new roommate, not sure what to expect, or what she was like.  Though they were somewhat similar in a way.

”…I don’t know much about her, before she came here.”  Hikaru told Luna softly.  “It isn’t something she likes to talk about.  But other than that, I think you two have a good chance of getting along.”  Like Luna Akari apparently had a troublesome past, though Hikaru had no idea if it was a similar sort of trouble, or if the two had gone through different issues.

• Woohoo 1

Luna looked over the girl as she walked into the room, "So you are my roommate?" Luna said as she examined the girl. "I'm Luna." Luna continued introducing herself, with a slight smile, it was clear Luna was nervous about meeting Akari, since this was the girl, she would be living with, you could feel the awkwardness fill the room as the two girls greeted each other than just look at each other for a moment in silence.

It was nice to know Akari and Luna both had a troublesome past in common, it may be a bit of a bonding moment for them, if either of them decided to share them with each other, especially with Luna's past being as it was, it was hard for her to talk about it without lashing out or crying, and Luna didn't like to cry in front of others and she made a promise to try and be a good girl at this school.

As the awkward moment was passing, Luna couldn't think of anything else to say, it felt harder to talk to Akari for some reason, it wasn't like Hikaru, where Luan needed to talk to let Hikaru know where she wanted to go and what she wanted to see in the school during the tour, even then it wasn't easy for her to talk to Hikaru, but the more time they spent together the easier it became, especially since Hikaru was being really nice and helpful. After things started to feel uncomfortable, Luna went back to digging in her bag pulling out a towel.

"So ummm, I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for bed, it was nice to meet you. maybe we can talk more later? And thank you Hikaru for the tour today it really great!" Luna said excusing herself, looking around the room for the bathroom, opening doors to figure out what one was the right door, as she opened the right door Luna stepped in closing the door behind her, before walking back out shortly after, "Um Hikaru, there's no shower or bath in here, I thought you said each dorm had their own shower?" Luna questioned visibly confused.

• Love 1

“Trying to be nice, keeping a new girl from thinking about that until she had to deal with it?”  Akari asked Hikaru.  But she continued before Hikaru could elaborate.  “It would be nice if that was the case.  Showers are shared though.  That said, you will probably have privacy for now.  Until protection ends, you will only be doing it at certain hours, when the rest of do not.  Either of us could lead you there and wait for you to clean up.”  She was feeling a little less awkward and trying to be helpful to the new roommate.  She was going to be living with this girl for a few years after all.  Though how much they got to know each other was up in the air.  Akari had her troubles, her past, people would be safer in general if they did not know about it as far as she was concerned.  Hikaru did say anything immediately, trying to see how the two roommates got along.

• Woohoo 1

Luna was a little bit nervous hearing the showers were shared; she preferred her privacy while she was cleaning up especially since Luna typically took a shower before bed and would just go straight from the shower to her bed so that she didn't have to get fully dressed again, so sharing a shower room with the dorm would mean she would have to start bringing cloths with her get dressed again just to undress to go to sleep because she couldn't sleep fully clothed.

"Umm alright let me grabs some cloths first then." Luna replied to Akari as she walked over to the dresser, she put all her clothes in, to pull out something simple and easy to get on and off, and of bra and panties, once Luna had everything ready to go, she looked back at the other two girls holding her clothes that she wrapped up in her towel close to her chest. "Alright, I'm ready who wants to go with me?" Luna asked trying to be nice and give the option for Akari to go with her, even though Luna would prefer Hikaru.

• Love 1

In the end both girls decided to go with Luna.  “Neither of us are allowed to accompany you in the room for now, though that is probably for the better, to help you get used to it.”  Hikaru added, leading the way.  “I can’t say for sure you will be alone.  But it should be rather empty, and if anyone else is in there, they will be new, like you.  Probably give you your space.”  Akari was walking at her roommate’s side but with a little distance between them, in an attempt to have a comfortable space between them.  She was quiet for now, thinking it was good to spend some time with Luna, but letting Hikaru do most of the talking for now.  In the end the two of them would have plenty of chances to talk when Hikaru was not around.

• Woohoo 1

Luna listened to Hikaru as they walked occasionally looking over to Akari next to her, to see if she had anything to add, but Akari seemed to remain silent allowing Hikaru to teach me how things were going to be and what Luna should expect. It didn't take long for the three of them to walk to the shower room where the new girls went during their protection phase, "So are these showers only for the new students then?" Luna asked hesitantly before heading inside as she was nervous about being in there alone. 

As Luna wait for the answer, she opened the door to poke her head in to see how it looked inside and see if there might have been anyone else in there, before fully walking in, it had sounded like there was maybe one or two showers going but Luna couldn't see or hear anyone, thinking whomever was in there were more focused on their shower and keeping to themselves, after a moment Luna looked back at Hikaru and Akari and said "I shouldn't be too long." Then proceeded to open the door more and walk inside.

Once Luna was fulling inside the shower room she looked around the room for a second looking for a secluded shower she could use, walking over to one as she found it, stepping inside closing the curtain behind her, as Luna was inside she noticed what looked like a shower bench, not thinking about it she place the clothes she had brought down with her on it and flung her towel over top the shower curtain and sat down on the bench and began taking the thigh highs and skirt the school had left her, followed by the blouse, placing them on the other side of the clothes she had brought. Luna then sat there for a second taking a deep breath before unhooking her bra and taking off her underwear placing them on top of the old clothes. 

It was always awkward getting fulling naked for the first time in a new place, Luna didn't really understand it. After one more deep breath Luna stood up, standing just outside where the water would hit and turned the shower on, as the water started to rush out of the shower head and hit the floor Infront of her it splashed smacking her body aggressively, the water was freezing, Luna tried stepping back a little more and waited a bit for the water to heat up before stepping in.

Once the water was at a good tempter Luna slowly made her way into it so her body could adjust, the pressure of the water coming out felt amazing against Luna's body, as she spun around carefully allowing the water to hit every part of her body and let it run down her soft skin, using some shampoo to help clean her body and wash out her hair, once Luna was about done, she stood in place and let the water hit the top of her head and run down her face and hair for a moment to just enjoy the heat before shutting the water off and grabbing the towel behind her to dry off, starting with her body because she knew her hair would take the longest and wouldn't even be fully dry when she was done.

it took about 10 minutes to fully dry off, after Luna was done, she hung her towel back up and reach down to grab her clothes she had laid out, as her hand touched the panties she had brought, she realized they were soaked, Luna looked down brushing her wet hair out of her face she saw that all the clothes she had set on the bench were drenched  from the back splash of the water Luna began to panic as she didn't have anything to put on to walk back to her room beside her towel, if the shower was in her room she wouldn't have cared but she had to walk past other people to her room like this now, Luna wrapped her towel around her body above her breast and tucked it in so it wouldn't slid off and went back to the door where she hoped Hikaru or Akari were still waiting on her, and poked her head out the door, "Umm.... I have a slight problem... My clothes are... Soaked... What do I do?"  Luna asked frantically, as she was panicking.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1

“It’s for everyone.  But there are certain times only new students can use them.  We tend to use them in the morning, and in the future you may find them more crowded.”  Hikaru explained further.  It was the time, not the place that would change about when Luna used them in the future.  This was more about avoid random girls trying to have sex with her in there, and to get her used to using the shower with fewer people in them.

After she went the two girls waited.  “She seems nice, hope you two will have plenty of fun together.”  Luna said to Akari.  Akari was trying to be optimistic, they were similar yet different.  They both seemed to have trouble in the past, though Akari was sure hers was rather different, and hoped Luna did not push too hard to find out about it.  She did not want to say anything.  “Hopefully, we will see.”  It was not like she did not want to get along with her new roommate, but they would have to wait and see how things went.

The two quietly waited, until they heard Luna’s problem.  An unfortunate problem, but not too unsurprising for someone having their first shower in there.  The two looked at each other than to Luna.  “Should one of us go back to room, find something else in your things?  Should we look for something specific?”  Hikaru asked, though either of them could potentially go back, while the other kept an eye on Luna.

• Woohoo 1

As Hikaru suggested for one of them to run back up to her dorm to gather her some new clothes, Luna shook her head no, as that was part of the problem. Not only did the cloths she was wearing as well as the ones she brought down with her were completely soaked, but Luna also didn't like when other people went through and touch her stuff unless she handed it directly to them, especially since they would have to go through her underwear drawer, where Luna was hiding the small velvet pouch in.

"Umm no, I don't like anyone going through my stuff..." Luna's face turned bright red as she said that. Luna sat there for a moment trying to think of what to do, "I have a stupid idea..." Luna said before slipping back into the shower room, to grab her soaked clothes. 

Luna came back just a couple seconds later looking out the door to see how many people were there. then suddenly the door burst open as Luna took off sprinting down the hallway in her towel. holding her clothes close to her chest while she ran, speeding past Hikaru and Akari. "Meet me back in the dorm...." Luna yelled already halfway down the hallway from them, As Luna ran, she struggled to get her towel up while holding her clothes, in her arms, using her elbows to help secure it until she made it to her door.

Luna didn't look back to keep from slowing herself down but was sure Hikaru and Akari where close behind her, probably a good thing, since when she got to her dorm room door she would have to go digging in her wet clothes for her key while standing in the middle of the hallway butt naked in a towel. 

• Love 1

The two were not going to question Luna’s insistence on not going back.  They waited as she went back in, to see what she had planned.  Her solution was simple and a little surprising.  They watched her go down the hall, an innocence rare for a girl here.  “How long do you think, before she is comfortable being completely naked in public?”  Hikaru asked, only getting a shrug in response from Akari.  It was likely she would find it completely natural in time, but it was hard to guess how long it would take.  The two girls then went in the direction Luna did.  Not quite running but walking rather fast.  Not leaving Luna waiting especially long, Akari having already pulled out her key, unlocking it and opening the door.  “No one here would have thought it was very strange to see a naked girl in the hall.”  Hikaru added, while the door was being unlocked.  Trying to make Luna feel a little better and less embarrassed.

• Woohoo 1

As Akari opened the door Luna ran in to the room quickly, basically jumping on to her bed with her towel just barely hanging on as it was second from falling off her. Luna had done a lot of crazy things before, but running a schools dorm room hallway basically naked was defiantly the craziest thing she had ever done, and all though Luna knew Hikaru was trying to help Luna feel less embraced, she couldn't help it as her face was bright red, partly from being in full sprint all the way back to the room, but mainly for doing so in just a towel.

Luna just sat on her bed quiet as a mouse for a while, before asking "What time should I be ready tomorrow?" looking at Hikaru, Luna's face was still slightly red, but it had started to fade quickly, you could tell she was starting to settle down a bit and get comfortable again. 

As a bit more time had passed Luna was almost completely dry with the towel wrapped around her, usually she wouldn't still be wearing her towel, Luna thought it was time to get her underwear back on since that's what would normally be wearing at this time instead of just the towel. Luna opened her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of dry black laced panties with a matching bra, placing the bra on the bed as she stood up, un-wrapping the towel from around her and put the new pair of underwear on, even though Hikaru and Akari were still in the room while she was getting redressed Luna didn't seem to mind that much, it was more because she was in her room and there was only the three of them in there. As Luna finished putting her underwear on, she reached down, grabbing the matching bra pulling the straps over her shoulders and tried to hook the bra behind her, probably the hardest part of putting them on after many failed attempts Luna turned around "Could one of you help me please?" Luna asked holding the hooks out for one of them to grab.

• Love 1

“Well, I have to get you to your classroom by 8:00, so I’d probably say 7:30, to give us plenty of time to get there and not feel rushed.”  Hikaru answered.  It was her job, Akari could not help her in that area.  They would spend time together in the room, but it had to be Hikaru escorting her around outside of the dorms for the immediate future.

Akari was the one to go over and help Luna.  They were going to be living together for a few years.  They had to get comfortable with each other.  They were not likely to get close in the way Luna and Hikaru were, but probably would in other ways.  She helped Luna with the bra without any awkwardness or hesitation, then stepped back.

”I can hang around for a little while longer, or would you prefer to spend sometime getting to know your new roommate one on one?”  Hikaru left it open to Luna, she would be happy with either decision.  She had done everything important for today, but if Luna wanted her to hang around for a little, that was fine.

• Woohoo 1

Although it would be nice to hang out a while, Luna thought it would be smarter to head to bed for the night, "I think it would be smart for me to go to bed tonight, being at this school is a lot to take in, but maybe tomorrow." Luna replied as she went in to hug Hikaru before walking her out. "I will see you tomorrow thought. Also do you know when I'll be called down for the swimming test?" Luna asked one more question. 

After hugging Hikaru Luna led her to the door, opening it for her and wished her a good night, before heading back to her bed pulling the cover out from being tucked in, Luna didn't like the covers to be too tight when she was sleeping, crawling under the now loose covers, picking up the picture on the night stand kissing each person in the photo once than setting it back down and turned the lights off, and curled up into a small ball "Good Night Akari, We'll talk more in the morning if you'd like."

• Love 1

“That will be after your protection phase is over.  Though after classes tomorrow we could take another look at the others you were thinking about, see if we can at least get you signed up.”  Hikaru answered hugging Luna back and stepping out, for something she had expected to happen at all today, that turned out rather well.  She made her way back to her room, she would still be up for a while but was content to let Luna get some sleep.

Akari likely would have normally stayed up later as well, but she could understand her roommate wanting some sleep.  She got of her uniform, took her bra off, put a loose shirt on and got into bed.  “I will probably be up some time before you leave.”  A mix of going to bed early and she usually did not sleep especially late either.  She got into her bed, adjusting to the fact the two of them would be living together for quite a while.  Would probably learn much about each other, though there were some things she was not expecting to talk about.  She closed her eyes, listening preparing to get used to the changes in the sounds of the room, having another girl sleeping in it.

• Woohoo 1

• 4 weeks later...

It didn't take long for Luna to fall asleep, as it had been a long day for her, staying in a dorm room was different than what Luna was used to causing her to wake up a couple of times throughout the night from nightmares and feelings of unease. 

As the morning came Luna was still a bit tired from waking up multiple times during the night, she didn't want to move or get out of bed, trying to block out the rays of light coming through the window and any noise Akari possibly made with her pillow. Luna dozed in and out a few more times before hearing a knock on the dorm room door, Luna hoped that Akari would still be in the room to answer the door not knowing if she was actually still there or not. 

• Love 1

Akari generally slept well, it was a little strange having a roommate, wondering what would happen there in the future.  But she fell asleep fairly quickly and stayed asleep.  She did not need any help waking up in the morning, earlier than usual.  She slid quietly out of bed and slipped out of the room to have a quick shower, before getting dressed and returning to their room.  She did not change into her uniform immediately, wanting to let her new roommate get more sleep.  She figured she would wait Hikaru showed up.  She had gone out into the other room to do some random studying as she waited, until she heard the knock and went and opened it for Hikaru.  Hikaru looked around a bit for Luna.  "Still asleep?"  She asked quietly.  "Well, I'll give her a few more minutes.  Will wake her up if she does not get up soon."  She would not rush Hikaru needlessly under the circumstances.  The girl needed a little time to adjust.  But if it took too long, she would do her duty as chaperone and help the girl up.

• Woohoo 1