Guilty or Not Guilty

Just now, Pixel said:

The next poster actively looks for the weirdest food possible to try at carnivals/fairs

Not guilty. I'm cautious about street or carnival food as I suffered typhoid twice when I was young cause of trying some.

The next person likes corn dogs or cotton candies at carnivals.

I have no fucking idea what either of thos are, but not guilty.  I buy ice cream in tubs. Yes in the ice cream stand too. I buy 8-10 scoops at a time and ignore the brainfreeze. For you see I’m built different. I’m built incorrectly. 

(I got a bit too into that oops…)

The next poster is guilty of hating vanilla flavor because it’s too vanilla.

Not Guilty. I do love playing a character who sleeps with someone she doesn't even like, but I prefer it to be due to a blackmail situation, where she is forced to give herself to the person rather than just taken. The internal struggle to go along vs let "the bad thing / blackmail subject" happen, the rebellion of her own body and enjoying the physical sensations while in her mind she despises the person she's with, the shame and anger afterwards... that's apparently my specialized kink? Probably more of an answer than anyone wanted.

The next person does not like sushi.

Not guilty. My dumb ass paid stupid amounts of money for the best and newest shit I absolutely didn't need. Not anymore, but when they first came out I was still worried about status symbols and looking cool. Now I just waste money on fashion. And books. And... well, other shit I don't need. Just not new phones.

The next poster sleeps in the nude.

Yeah, guilty. I definitely have an unhealthy obsession with wearing lingerie. I just know it makes me feel sexy to wear lingerie, especially when I have something naughty on under my work clothes. It's like having a naughty secret that no one else will ever know. I know, I have problems. lol

The next person has never owned a pet.