Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty, cause you don't know who I ams. And you don't know what I wants. I might need to be taken ransom. I might not have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a short time. Skills that make me a pleasure for people like you. You won't want this to be the end of it. You will look for me. You will pursue me. And you will want me.

The next poster has considered sliding into my DMs.

Not Guilty. We had some quite serious talks about what we really want while we were deciding if we might actually be compatible. I was certain my fantasies and dark secrets would push her away, but instead we ended up finding more in common.

The next person is ready for the upcoming holiday season!

Probably guilty? There was one year where I toasted the new year with my girlfriend at the local drag bar at midnight, and then when we left there before 2am we were broken up! There was a lot of champagne involved so my memories are blurry, but I believe it was because somebody looked at me in "that way" and my gf lost it in a jealous rage because I was obviously interested. Which I wasn't. It was really dumb. I normally try to be kissing at midnight but maybe face deep is a good goal!

The next person thinks breaking up on new years is a shitty way to start out a new year! (and I agree with them!)

Not guilty! I'm just the kind of idiot that would blow their hand off messing with fireworks. I invent new ways to be a screw-up.

The next poster has, in the past, bought and lit firecrackers before, for any occasion. Bonus points if it was illegal in their state.

Guilty! Or, at, least it already happened. Went shopping with my niece and bought her a Christmas gift I knew she wanted. It was on sale, and I could tell that she's would absolutely appreciate the one I bought her,  I returned it the next day, bought a better one and wrapped that for her to open. She was so surprised!

The next person won't struggle to find a kiss on new years eve.