Question of the Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want to go to the world of RWBY or Kingdom Hearts because both worlds sound like fun

Question of the Week: What game company do you think is the best in terms of the game qualities and products they give out?

• Community Administrator

That's a very hard question. Thing is, nowadays, some of the best games from from developers that aren't part of any one company. But for the purpose of this question, I think Bethesda has to be one of the best ones, as I love the Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises. Amazing series of games, that I hope will continue. Unfortunately, many companies compromise the quality of the games they produce with their desire to make a profit. Such as the bad releases of Sim City, and Assassins Creed, Unity. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

I would want to go to the world of RWBY or Kingdom Hearts because both worlds sound like fun

Question of the Week: What game company do you think is the best in terms of the game qualities and products they give out?

Whoo~ RWBY. Awesome to meet someone else who likes it. Did you hear about Monty Oum? Tragic news.

Answer: I don't really play a lot of 'Big-Dev' games, I'm more of an Indie guy. I think the company I have most games from is SquareSoft, though that was mostly because there was a deal on an Eidos bundle for Steam. I want to say Nintendo, because I'm fond of some of the games they put out, and it's pretty consistent [read: the same every time xD] work between Pokémon and Mario. Part of me also wants to say Square, as I quite enjoyed most of the Final Fantasy [and spinoff] games I've played.

I'm going to say Nintendo. I enjoy LoZ too much to disregard it.

I'm going to say Nintendo. I enjoy LoZ too much to disregard it.

This, they're they only one of the big companies, at least who don't sell completely broken games that are full of content and not just dlc this and dlc that all of the time. (Though they are doing Amiibo's)

GTA V was great with content and quality too. So good on Rockstar.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse is also good in terms of content for a game that just launched. Thank you DIMPS and Street Fighter IV guys who made the engine, but aren't Capcom. (Way too lazy to look it up)

Honestly? I have no idea. But I imagine that if I was really faced with that, it would depend on the circumstances of my death. If it was a death that could have easily been avoided, like by looking before I cross a road for example, then I will most likely take steps to prevent it. However if I die at a very old age then... there is nothing that can be done. Because the body wears out, and nothing you can do can prevent that (Unless you were some billionnaire, but that logic usually goes down the road of you becoming super evil or something like that lol). If it is the second case, then I would make sure that I had all my affairs in order before I died, so that my family do not have the extra stress of something such as the funeral costs hanging over their heads.

If I knew when I was going to die, but didn't know how I would take steps to keep myself safe on said day of death. If it was something I couldn't avoid, then I would accept it the best I could, and just enjoy myself. Though even saying that the fear stricken through me would probably drive me crazy. After seeing my Aunt die, and my Uncle. They both went peacfully but the fear they had at the end isn't something I'll ever forget. It's the most painful thing someone could experience, so I'd try to spend some time prepairing for that so they people around me wouldn't have to deal with, or see it the way I saw it.

If it was something I could avoid, I would make one of my rooms a safe room. Padded walls no sharp objects or anything I could hurt myself on. I would have unopened water, and food. I would spend the day in that room and avoid going outside, or letting people in. I would stay awake and not let myself fall asleep until that day was over and the next day was on me. Then I would hopefully be able to live a good life, but if it was the whole "if you avoid death and it'll come for you again" I would just accept it on the original day I was supposed to die, and do it alone. In that case I would take my own way out. I'd at least be able to choose how I die, if I were going to die anyway.

But back on track. I'd probaby just try to relax and play some video games.

I'd continue doing what I love and spend the down time making SURE my funeral was a party. Sadness would be allowed, but the people I care for would be there to send me off and I want to go with a bang! :D As for how I die, I can only imagine it would be something to do with metal working or weightlifting, so I have no issues there :P If I get to chose my own death, I'd go skydiving with fireworks and awesome music and "forget" to pull the parachute ;) Oh and I'd make sure to finally visit my girlfriend in person and fuck her brains out for a few days! XD

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard about Monster Hunter, but never played it myself.

I don't think I could take the life of another, even if it meant to save my own. I could not live knowing that I took another life, even if that person did something that many would feel them worthy dying for.

Oh! Monster Hunter I know this series! Personally I adore Azuros and Lagombi cause they are absolutely adorable. Although the coolest would probably be Nargacuga or Barioth, though I haven't gotten far enough into 4 to really see some of the newer monsters. 

That second question really depends, More than likely I would try to get around it, but it depends on how the are "forcing" me and how the other important factors to the situation.

Never played Monster Hunter but want to.

Killing is easy. Block out your mind, go primal, that person is your enemy, that animal is your dinner, then squeeze don't pull, and aim for the heart or the head. Never kill outside self defense. Never take revenge, for there are worse places than hell. Never flinch or you will die, either by bullet or starvation.

Do that and you are forgiven.

I played Tri lightly and Freedom Unite for a bit, I really want to get into 3 Ult, and 4. MH RPG Stories was just announced so I'd like to get that as well.

In a perfect world I'd find a way not too, but if there was no choice what so ever I probably would.

Edited by Edge