Slasher Story Planning

Okay, I finally found a moment where I can concentrate! So…. I was trying to hold off until I found all the participants but I’ve decided to just go harass and get things started and if you guys know anyone who can join, please let me know 😊

Anyway onto official business. So, the premise of this story is to be like a stereotypical horror film. Complete with all the horror tropes, or whatever else we deem interesting. So far this is what we (and honestly mainly @Pixel) have come up with:

So our characters are all in a small town where about twenty years ago, the killer simply known as “X”, committed a series of murders that left the town devastated. However humans are resilient. Eventually the town moved on. And for some, the murders were mostly forgotten, or so they thought….

After years of being dormant, it seems “X” is back and once again. Or is it a copycat? There’s really no telling. All we know is that our characters are in danger! Or….are we the ones causing such bloodshed?

Anyways that’s the basic gist. It’s pretty late over here and horror isn’t my strong suit so forgive me if that explanation was lacking! 😅

Anyways so I figured we could put our heads together and flesh out a decent story. This doesn’t have to be some long, grand role play. I just wanted to have something fun and spooky for Halloween. 

Feel free to come and tweak things as needed. I’m flexible. I will say @Pixelhas been tremendously helpful in creating this narrative and I’m sure my words don’t do it justice so keep that in mind.

And tagging you, @ElderTurtleGod as you’re the only other one involved at this stage. 

Detective Derek Strode

An aging police officer whose friends were victims in the original killings of (X), pursuing a career in detective work to help prevent any similar massacres from transpiring.

Upon hearing about the return of a familiar killer, he goes out of his jurisdiction to his home town for the first time in well over a decade. It's personal.

haru-katou-1.jpg?ex=6536eea8&is=652479a8

Kimberly Young

Sporty, athletic and beautiful. Kimberly would be much more popular if she wasn't so quiet, and at times quite the bookworm. She has a fascination with history, loves to cook, and plays with knives.

2f29f2685ea727c335c1782fdb00f516.jpg?ex=

Salem LaVera

A sometimes enigmatic young man with an affinity for the bizarre. He's a fan of cinema and finds himself fascinated with masks.

eccac88c58a3f48731a1921340fe91b9.jpg?ex=

That's just for now. I don't even know how many different folks I'm gonna fill the town with 

• Love 1