A sisters betrayal

Hello! So the idea i have for this is that a girl is walking home from school (ages 7 to 20 ((college included))) when she finds herself in the back of a van driving away with her. She knows what is about to happen to her as he parks somewhere secluded and gets in the back with her.  Either just before or during her rape, she accudentally admits she has a younger sister at home, and in an act of selfishness and self perseverance from wither being raped or continued to be raped. She agrees to lead him to her home or he misleads her, thinking she will go home finally and it will be the end of it. But when they get to her home, she is further raped in her own bedroom now, along with her sister who she has to helplessly watch, knowing she sold her out to try and protect herself...

Both the female characters and the rapist character are free to play! Im looking to expand my experience playing as the male, but i am more than willing to play the girls as well! 

Pm me! 😁❤️

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up