Forbidden Magic - Elven Witches: SataiRolePlayingGuyxAirAllie14xWarning

“It may not be absolutely necessary.  But it is the safest way, will strengthen the bond the most.  It is possible you won’t feel it weaken too, but now you have advice for if it does.  It is something you might want to get in a habit of either way.”  Pelintira was not exactly suggesting Alenia become a proper vampire.  Though it was not impossible these studies could lead her in that direction.  Blood was powerful though, as she already got a taste for, both metaphorically and literally.  The girl’s body did not have a limitless supply after death, but there was still plenty inside her.  It might not be the only source she found over time too.

• Love 2

Alenia only gave Pelintira a small nod in response saying, “I-i understand mistress… if it comes to that, if I feel the connection beginning to weaken, I will come to you and I will be ready to do what is necessary…” she told her.

She then opened a portal to her room and moved the body in and sat it in it’s seat before saying, “for now I think I will end training for this day… I might go get something to eat or um… take a dip in the water… see if Miss Blacky really did go there…”

• Love 2

Pelintira nodded.  "In the morning, do let me know if anything strange happens, as you sleep tonight."  She vaguely mentioned, without elaborating.  "But until then, feel free to relax.  Or experiment with potions or whatever."  She gave her potential apprentice plenty of freedom.  It was only when they were studying she would have to get more strict.  Especially as they began exploring more dangerous things.  Maybe another day, she would let the girl have a different taste of what she was hinting at, as Alenia went deeper into the secrets she kept.

• Love 2

Alenia nodded at Pelintira’s words and was thankful for the freedom that she was given by her mistress. With that being said, she said her goodbyes to Pelintira and soon left the room.

Alenia would make her way over to the bathhouse in the compound. Entering, she would strip down and placed her clothes in a locker. She then grabbed a towel and entered the bathing area. It seemed empty, maybe Blacky had already bathed and left. She shrugged and removed the towel, stepping into the hot spring pool and sighed as she relaxed all by herself.

• Love 2

Blacky had delayed her bath time on purpose, as she had other plans. The witch was a playful one, sometimes teasingly so, and after the mishap she had done by thinking out loud during the meeting, she figured that she could use this to her advantage somehow. There was no gains for her in it except maybe some fun and some company to relax with. Alenia was a curious one to her but her intentions were none other than just know her better. And so, the black witch had gambled for the possibility that her mishap would give the student the idea to go for a bath. If she did not come at all, Blacky would simply head for it by herself before the end of the day. Fortunately, however... It appeared that waiting had paid off as Alenia made her way there.

Blacky had remained away from the bathhouse, not wanting to be noticed easily. She was, after all, pretty noticeable. But she made sure to have a student let her know if Alenia was seen anywhere. After she had heard of it, the furred witch made her way to the bath house herself, making use of magic to get rid of her clothes. The day had been quite long and, with or without the elf girl, a bath would be very welcome. There was a lot to do to maintain her body, compared to what a human had to do with theirs. Soon spotting Alenia in the hot spring, just as she hoped for, she moved closer and smiled softly. "Do you mind if I join you...? Perhaps some company might be welcome.", she asked the girl, waiting for her answer before she would do anything.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia would close her eyes and sink into the bath, the water reaching up to her jawline. It was nice to relax for once, especially after everything that had happened to her recently. She had killed someone and was now using that person’s body like a puppet. It was a lot to take in but it was good for once to not think about it.

As she continued to relax in the bath, her eyes would open and looked up as she heard a voice next to her. Instantly she would blush brightly as she saw Blacky standing there, naked before her.

”O-oh um… s-sure!” She replied, feeling a little flustered and happy most of her body was under the water. They were both girls but she still felt embarrassed to some level.

• Love 2

Blacky grinned lightly from the reaction of the girl. In a way, she was glad that Alenia seemed to like what she saw. It was for her a kind of compliment without any words required to be said. It's not like she had posed to tease her more or anything, instead she simply was standing there. The black witch wouldn't make the embarrassment last for too long, however. As she got the okay for it, she stepped inside and sat down, not once trying to check the girl. Focusing instead on finding a good spot to sit down, Blacky lowered herself not too far from the student. The water instantly felt amazing onto every inches of her body, including her tail which she sank under the water for comfort. She could suddenly feel all the relief that she was finally looking for.

Being a little taller than Alenia, Blacky sat in a way that the water level reached to a little above her breasts. She required a moment of time to relax before she would look at her bathing partner. "I believe you have just arrived not long ago, didn't you? Forgive me for the sudden sight of myself in my natural state. I do not usually bathe with anybody, let alone have others see me this way but this is not so bad, I would say...", the witch told the girl. As teasing as she was, she indeed did not really have many embarrassing encounters like this but she was not one to mind when they occurred. "Please, let me know if you need anything, alright? There's nothing to be ashamed about between us. Especially now that we're bathing together.", She said, smiling.

• Love 2

Alenia did her best to look away but couldn’t help but glance over occasionally at the witch as she entered into the water. As they sat there, she could see the top of her breasts. It seemed almost teasing but she did her best to not stare. 

“oh um… y-yes… I did arrive pretty recently. I’m not so used to this either. I’m used to bathing on my own as well, not used to sharing or um… seeing another girl…” she told Blacky and gave a small nod, “I’ll um… let you know… thanks…”

• Love 2

Blacky took a good look at Alenia but still without staring at her or without trying to see anything. It was a lot for her already, clearly. If anything, she would have liked to make her think about something else. Something was on her mind and she had teased her enough already so she did not want to overwhelm her. "I'm sorry, we don't know each others very well but if there's anything that you'd like to talk about, please do. I am a good listener. After all, I help many with their problems... No business, no ill intentions.", Blacky said with a smile meant to be honest, even lowering herself a little more to hide her hard-to-hide chest. At the same time, she had an idea that would allow her not to hide at all, somewhat. "What if I helped you relax, meanwhile? Your hair are beautiful and could use some care. If you turn around, I will gladly take care of them for you while you talk to me.", the black witch offered for now, wanting to make her feel comfortable.

• Love 2

Alenia blushed a little at the offer but liked the sound of it. She would give a small nod and turned around with her back and hair now to the furry witch. “S-sure, you can.” She told her and then wondered if she could really talk about what she wanted with Blacky, it could be like a form of therapy.

”I… I just don’t know about this stuff… I had no idea when I asked Mistress Pelintira to help train me and help me get stronger… I had no idea what she would be teaching me things like this… you saw what I was doing before… I… I had to kill someone… and now I use them… like a puppet… I’ve tried to hide it… I’ve tried to harden myself to it but… all of this is just so much… it doesn’t feel right… but I have to keep doing it… I have to get stronger… part of… wonders if I will have to do more things like this… I’m scared but excited about what she will teach me next….”

• Love 2

Only when Alenia turned around, did Blacky slowly change her position to kneel down, letting her breasts out of the water but safe from being seen, at least by the girl she was with. If anyone entered and saw her like this, she would not feel bothered at all. That person could be considered lucky, anyway. Moving into position yet not too close, making sure no part of her touched Alenia except her hands in a moment, Blacky started gathering the girl's hair together then brushed them with her hands. The only skin that she would touch might be her back, shoulders or neck for now, getting into the preparation of washing her hair while she would listen to her. The black witch tried her best to make her feel as relaxed as possible, enjoying it a little too herself.

It seemed like Alenia had a lot on her mind. Conflicting uncertainties yet wishes to get deeper into it. Blacky was not judging her anyhow, only trying to understand her. For anyone normal, they might actually be afraid of what she was saying but not this witch. While she had started to wash her hair, massaging her scalp carefully, she replied to her: "You are learning something that you never thought you would... Ask yourself, however. Do you really have to keep doing it? I may not know the full story but I know why you are questioning yourself. The mistress herself is teaching you a power so dark that you feel tempted by it. A limitless kind of magic, isn't it?", she asked, closing her eyes for a moment but soon opened them, continuing to wash her hair.

"Let me tell you one thing...", Blacky started again. "The path you're on is one that does not have any way back. You have to give up your humanity to attain what the mistress wants you to do. It's a power that will corrupt you... It's something even a potion will not save you from. Of course I will not assume to know everything that Pelintira can teach you but she already got you to perform a sacrifice and use a body as puppet. From a dark witch to another... There's still time for you to change your mind. My kind of magic however isn't anything like hers. There is beauty in darkness and I use the moon to make it work but there is also ugliness in darkness. I don't know your reason for wanting to learn it but be warned, it can change you...", she told her calmly.

Blacky was not sure if she was even helping the girl by telling her this. A part of her felt sympathetic for her, making her wonder why she would choose such a path. Even a dark fox like her somewhat feared the kind of magic that Pelintira knew about. This girl, Alenia, felt so innocent at first sight. But... Such risks were common in this place. The magic that one could learn here was either pure and holy or completely grisly and horrific. Blacky was curious about why a girl like Alenia, who didn't look like a black mage at all, would head on that path. Now that she had gotten a taste of it, she wanted more. The black witch hoped that her sanity would not be affected but her excitement for what more she could learn seemed to tell she wouldn't stop now...

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia would soon feel Blacky’s hands as they began to comb through her hair and massage her scalp. Her eyes would close, enjoying the feeling and doing her best to relax. She listened to Blacky and would frown a little. She was right. She was scared of the darkness. She did not know if this path really was the best one for her to take, but the black witch was right, she wanted more. She wanted to know what else she would be thought, wanted to know what other kinds of magic there was out there.

She had to do this. She had to become more powerful. She did not care what it would do to her. She did not care what she would have to do or what she would learn. She had to get more powerful. She was determined to do so.

She would then ask, “have you… known Mistress Palentira long? It seemed like you two knew each other quite well before….”

• Love 2

Blacky finished washing her hair with a moment of silence while Alenia took in what she was told, whatever was in her mind during that time. She could not really see her reaction from where she was. Yet. the next question the girl asked this witch was if she had known Pelintira for a long time. It surprised her a little but it was not a bad question, she supposed. After rinsing Alenia's hair and while brushing her hair gently, she replied, "We could say so... I may or not have helped her with a potion in the past, during my travels around the world to learn potion making.", she explained, her hands moving to massage Alenia's shoulders. "I had to travel a lot and I was not very well accepted everywhere. No places to call home until Pelintira took me in. Where did she even find a flying cat?", she jokingly said about Mao, implying that she did not know about her until recently. Mao herself did not seem to know her either, back at the study.

Blacky carefully washed Alenia's shoulders then moved on to her neck and finally down to the top of her back. She tried her best not to make it embarrassing for her, instead hopefully relaxing. As playful as she seemed to be, she did not have many experiences bathing with anyone else. It was, properly speaking, the first time that she had done it. Sharing the room was one thing but sharing a bath space with someone else was another. The racial difference between her and others made that she never really approached anyone too closely but she was still flattered by anyone enjoying the sight of her, blushing to her even more so. Blacky did not really care if anyone saw her naked or took a bath at the same time but this moment with Alenia felt slightly more personal. She was not even certain if the girl liked the feeling of her hands. "Please tell me if you wish for me to stop... I will not do more if you say so.", she said, just in case.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia listened to this all while continuing to relax as she felt Blacky wash her hair and finish up with it. She then felt Her hands as they moved to her moved down her body from her neck to her shoulders to her back. The massage felt good. She had not been used to bathing with others but it actually felt really good and she wanted it to feel going.

”I-it’s alright… you can keep going Miss Blacky… I don’t mind…”

• Love 2

Blacky took a look at her bathing partner, to make sure of what she was saying, then nodded and moved on. She was glad that Alenia didn't seem to mind as this meant that it wasn't uncomfortable for her. She figured that the elf would have been able to tell her no if she didn't like it so in a way, Blacky liked that she was welcome to continue. As a bonus, knowing what she went through, she didn't only wash her back but also did her best to massage it as well. A little bit of relaxation wouldn't be too bad for her. "So tell me... What is your story? If you don't mind telling me. Everyone who comes here seem to seek something, even if only knowledge. Or... We can talk about anything you like instead, if you wish. Anything to make you feel better.", she told her.

• Love 2

Alenia only continued to relax as she let Blacky do what she wanted. She enjoyed the massage and it was really taking her mind off of everything. She then heard the question she was given net and shook her head, “no it’s alright. I don’t mind answering.”

She then said, “the village I came from is ruled by an evil dictator… he determines everyone’s roles in the village wither they like it or not. I want to break the cycle. I ran away from home and that’s when Mistress Pelintira found me wondering in the woods… when she introduced me to magic, I made up my mind. From that moment I made a vow to get more power so that I can free my village.”

• Love 2

Blacky continued down her back, being tender but not too teasing. She was herself experiencing something new, after all. It was best taken slowly. She would not go lower than the bottom of her back, thinking that touching her butt might just embarrass her so instead, she went for her sides. It was hard for her to avoid smiling and she wouldn't mind going further if Alenia demanded it. The fox witch might be careful but she was still playful if allowed, hence why she didn't mind showing herself naked at first. Blacky still tried to be mindful of the person she was with, knowing where to touch and where not to, being a woman herself, regardless of races. She was still taking some liberties but would stop if Alenia stopped her.

As Blacky was listening, it answered a few questions about why Alenia was seeking power, regardless of it's nature. It made her think while she was massaging the girl then finally said, "Freeing your village is a noble cause but then what will become of you? You are paying for power with your life... Are you really ready to learn that kind of magic in order to save them? Will they recognize you when they see you again...?". The witch questioned the girl, trying to make her see what she is trying to achieve. She would not go against any decisions of Pelintira regarding the student but Blacky still had a doubt that her path was entirely thought out through. Perhaps she was out of line but still felt concerned about what she could do.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia felt Blacky’s hands as they moved down her back but stopped just before she went too far down. She then felt as they made their way to her sides, continuing to make her feel relaxed with the massage.

”That is a possibility… but it is one I am willing to take. They might not recognize me… my parents might not even but I don’t care. All I want is to free them, to give then a chance at freedom and to let them choose what they want,” she told Blacky.

• Love 2

Blacky moved closer, feeling that Alenia seemed comfortable enough. This time, she made her hands reach to the girl's stomach, interlaced to hold her gently. Breaking the closeness rule she had set a moment before, she pulled her gently against herself, between her folded legs. It also meant that Alenia probably felt the fox witch against her back but also any of her fur touching her. "Then you're sacrificing yourself in the process of trying to save them...", she said, trying not to tease her physically by moving, instead she simply held the girl close. If anything, Blacky allowed her to lean back for comfort if she wanted. "What if there were other ways...?", the fox witch hypothetically asked, still concerned that the girl might not realize what she is doing.

• Love 2

Alenia would soon feel Blacky’s hand ls as they moved to her stomach and was now wrapped around her. She also felt her slight pull, bringing her closer to the other. She would now feel it, her fur and breasts pressing against her back. She blushed but unlike before, it didn’t seem to both her as much as it did. Maybe she really was getting more comfortable. She would indulge in this, beginning to lean back slightly, letting herself relax more against Blacky’s body.

”like what…? If there was another way… I would consider it… I might even choose it… but there wasn’t… this is the only way for me…”

• Love 2

Blacky herself blushed slightly from the feeling of Alenia against her body like this. Her hands moved to hold her belly with her forearms instead, just casually holding her close. Her first bath with someone and not just with people around doing their own thing or eyeing her body, and she was there feeling her closely, just discussing. Blacky for herself would not do more than this for now. "You know, you could ask for help... Could you defeat this man by yourself? You are young and not very experienced, yet... I understand that you need power but this path will leave you broken...", she said, giving the girl a squeeze in her grasp as a form of compassionate hug, not caring of what else squeezed against the girl. "For now, is there anything that you'd like me to do...?"

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia nodded softly. That was a possibility. She could possibly gather some help from students, maybe Mao, maybe even Palentira herself but she had already expressed her desires to her mistress and her reasons. She needed to do this. It was the only way.

The elf would blush a little as she felt Blacky squeezing her gently in her arms, making their bodies press more. “No um… n-nothing in mind…” she told the furry witch.

• Love 2

Blacky smiled to the response, formulated with a bit of stutter. She was sure that it must have had come off as embarrassing or something, considering their closeness. Granted, the furry witch liked to be a little provocative but this one was not entirely intended the way it sounded. "Forgive me, I did not mean to make you feel uneasy... What I meant was if there is anything I can help you with. But... I may have overstepped my bounds already.", she told the girl, knowing that her own body was squeezing against Alenia's. Blacky's grasp on the girl still held her close to her. "I'd like to thank you, nonetheless. It might sound strange but I only wanted a discussion with you at first and I didn't think that it would come to this.", she said, unsure how to show her appreciation. Leaning close, she gave the girl's shoulder a gentle kiss then finally released her but not without rubbing her head lightly with her hand, giving her an innocent smile.

After moving away, Blacky remained not too far to start washing her own body. Turning her back to the girl so she didn't see anything, her tail roamed underwater but she made sure to keep it away from Alenia so it didn't cause any unfortunate incidents. Her first bath with someone didn't feel bad but she felt like she might have ruined it. Despite this, the fox witch could be heard humming as she was washing herself, at least satisfied with what she had felt, hopefully helping Alenia relax as well if she stayed around or did anything.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Alenia would blink as she suddenly felt Blacky loosening her grip on her body. And then felt her lips as they connected with her shoulder as then finally she felt the hands completely let go of her. For a moment she stood there in the water, continuing to blush at what had just happened. It was new for her, something she had never done before, it felt a little uncomfortable, but it also felt good. Part of her felt a little disappointed feeling the arms let go of her.

She turned to look at Blacky and uttered, “h-hey… I um… I’m sorry… if I seemed uncomfortable well… I was… I’ve never done something like that before… with another girl… never been that close… b-but um… it wasn’t… all that bad… it did feel… good….”

• Love 2

Blacky turned toward her a little and blinked in surprise. Was she really telling her that she enjoyed the moment they had spent together? The fox witch realized that not only did she seem to leave a good impression on her bathing partner, it even looked like it left her wanting for more. A smile drew on her face as she moved closer again. "I understand... You don't have to worry. After all, you're the first one who I have ever approached this closely...", she explained, looking glad about it. "I did not want to make you uncomfortable with my presence, is all... If you felt this good about it, we don't have to end it yet. In fact, I would be happy to do more for you. As long as you're enjoying it.", Blacky continued and moved behind Alenia, gently hugging her.

After a moment, she looked at her and spoke again. "What shall it be? I can wash you completely... Or you can help wash me. It can feel nice for the both of us. Or I imagine it would... Only one way to find out.", Blacky said, a bit teasingly but kept a gentle gaze at the girl, giving her the time she needed to decide. The fox witch, holding Alenia lightly from behind, was curious to do more but waited to make sure that the girl was comfortable with her idea before she did anything although her tail betrayed how enthusiastic she was being about it. Even if, luckily, Alenia probably could not see it from where she was, sparing Blacky from the embarrassment of having to explain that to her. She was merely having a good time or it was the way she was seeing it.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2