Challenge 27: Christmas Fuckery

Challenge 27 Voting!  

4 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Whose entry for Challenge 27 was your favorite?

• Saccharine
    • NyxAvatar69
    • SataiRolePlayingGuy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2024 at 05:00 AM

THE CHALLENGE

For this challenge, write something lewd and naughty inspired by the holiday season. We're looking for stories of lovers gift wrapped under the tree waiting for their partners to unwrap them, the white elephant wifeswap gift exchange, if Krampus eats naughty children we want to know what he does to naughty 18-year-olds, tell us about Santa and his elves gangbanging Mrs. Claus, or whatever deviant, lewd, and kink-filled holiday tale you can come up with!

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Sunday, 24 Dec, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • keep it around 2,000 words, no penalty for going a little over but remember, everyone has to read these to vote

Prizes

• 1st Place: 4,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Why not? I don't usually write Yaoi but...

Mason never celebrated the holidays. He never saw a reason to. It was a vile season, a monument to consumerism and a testament to mankind's willingness to just about sell anything. Even a jolly old man who stalks you all year, knows all of your preferences, and sneaks into your house while you're asleep. On a holiday! I mean, what a creep! Someone like that ought to be tried for criminal offenses and here they all were, singing merrily his praises as if he were the greatest thing since sliced gingerbread. Oh sure, anytime the season came around his family and friends would drag him along to festive events in an effort to finally break down the stiff and unbudging walls that he put up around himself. 

"Oh for the love of- not this again! I don't understand what all of you see in this holiday anyways.", he'd grumble and harrumph, sucking all the cheer out of the warmly lit atmosphere. 

"You're such a bum sometimes, you know that?", came a retort from the lips of a man nuzzling under Mason's chin standing a good foot shorter than the object of his affection. Christoph smirked deviously, unwilling to let this one go. They met last Autumn at a work event, as the leaves were just beginning to change color. On paper, the two had nothing in common. Christoph was thin, Mason was muscular. Christoph was gregarious, while Mason pushed people away. Christoph's hair shone a brilliant white, while Mason's was as dark as his moods. Christoph adored Christmas. Mason despised it. 

Yet all the same, they found themselves hopelessly falling in love as the seasons passed. The bickering turned into playful jabs and soon enough the two were making up in the bedroom, apologizing with moans instead of words. Mason knew that even this fight they were having right at this moment, would soon be forgotten in a passionate night of loving. 

He never expected to get so much more than he bargained for. 

"Chrhshhtphh?! Mmmrghh! Ymguu!", the complaint rang in the air on Christmas morning as Mason woke to a tight feeling around his arms and chest. He opens his eyes with a start, looking down to see ribbons covering the entirety of his body, like a messily wrapped present. The instigator of this ordeal, smiled devilishly over his body with even more ribbons sliding between his fingers. He wore the full getup, Mason's worst possible nightmare. The red suit, the black boots, and the fuzzy and admittedly adorable little hat that made up the costume of his dreaded enemy, Santa Claus. 

"Good morning~ Happy Christmas Eve!", Christoph announced with far more authority in his voice than he'd earned at this point. Mason's face turned red with indignance, jumping in bed as he tried to loosen the bonds. 

"CHRSHTPH! GRGGH MUGH FRHH!", Mason roared through his gags. The roles had reversed. The usually gentle Christoph, lording over him with such wild mirth in his expression. The blush running through his face, betraying his intent. 

"Mmm actually, yah know what? It's kinda boring when you're all gagged up like that. I want to hear you scream...", he snickered leaning in, his gentle and soft hands working around the gag and pulling the fabric free. Mason was quick to snap his jaws at the hands that freed him, causing Christoph to flee back with a laugh. "Hey! That's not nice, do you know how hard I worked to set up this surprise for you?"

"Christoph, extricate me from these ribbons immediately! This isn't funny!", Mason growled like a cornered tiger. 

"I love it when you shout words I don't understand at me~", Christoph licked his lips, completely undeterred. Leaning forward, he traced his fingertips up Mason's chest, poking patterns along his skin. Mason gulped, as his beloved leaned close, his breath brushing softly against the hairs on his neck. His lips curling around the gold earring Mason wore, licking the metal edge of the intricate pattern the white haired deviant also wore a copy of. "Come on, let me help you get into the spirit of things. It doesn't have to be all bad you know... You're always so moody around this time of year. I don't like seeing you like that you know?", he whispered. 

"These last few months, you've been so so naughty. Being mean to your poor boyfriend and getting into fights with your friends. Well, Santa's not around but... I can play the part, don't you think?", Christoph grinned, peeling away the layers separating Mason's muscular chest from his hands, unbuttoning his pajamas as he wormed his way back down to his beloved's hurriedly stiffening erection. "I know what you like... will you be nice from now on if I give you a little present? Hmm...?", he teased.

Mason stiffened, all strength leaving his body as he bit down against his tongue and avoided eye contact. As strong as the fortress of his mind was, Christoph always knew how to find the little cracks in his armor. "Christoph, I swear to god..."

"Well it's a good thing he's not around then!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!", Mason groaned tilting his head back. "Stop...touching me like..... oh fuck!"

Christoph kept a consistent rhythm, one hand firmly grasping Mason's shoulder and shoving him into place against the mattress while the other squeezed tightly around Mason's length, bringing his partner closer and closer to the edge. "Y'know, you look all angry but you're actually really turned on aren't you? You like it when I play the top?"

Mason panted, leaning his head back up to meet Christoph's gaze, his face red now for an entirely different reason. "No comment."

"Hehe, from you that might as well be admitting to it. You wanna cum don't you~? Well if you do, then you have to do one thing for me...", Christoph whispered between shortening and harder breaths. "Promise me you'll open presents with me today." 

"That is completely juvenil-- uuuhnnn! God!", Mason grit his teeth to stifle a moan, failing miserably as it slipped out in several consecutive gasps. 

"Promise me, Mason. Today is my day. I'm in charge. Got it?", Christoph giggled as his tone blended into a mixture of teasing affection and commanding authority. He always loved letting Mason take the lead, but he had to admit that it wasn't so bad to put him in his place once in a while. Like a skilled dance, he weaved through the routine while leading Mason along to the beat of his drum.  "Promise me or I'll leave right now. I'll walk out and enjoy my day while you spend yours tied up in bed, until I get back home. Do you really think you can wait that long~?" 

"I.....I....", Mason crumbled like a Christmas cookie, his expression sheer bliss. Abandoning any pretense as he submitted wholeheartedly to Christoph's sirensong. "....Okay....Okay! Alright already! I can't wait anymore, so let me cum...let me cum!"

"Good boy~", Christoph hissed as he renewed his efforts with spirited vigor until at last he was rewarded by the sweet sound of his lover's unhindered moans. The hot spunk exploding between his fingertips as he dragged them along his length, sighing in satisfaction as he felt the heavy white love juices coat his entire hand. Releasing his hold on the object of Mason's downfall, Christoph brought his wrist to his lips and licked the cum clean. "Now say it with me~ Merry Christmas."

"..You're an ass.", Mason replied with just the slightest hint of a smile breaking past his scowl as he basked in the afterglow. He looked away again, not daring to meet Christoph's gaze, but words weren't needed to convey his approval. 

"Merry Christmas, Chistoph."

• Like 1

On 17/12/2023 at 09:57, IsabellaRose said:

write something lewd and naughty

Oh boy, my ultimate weakness.

On 17/12/2023 at 09:57, IsabellaRose said:

keep it around 2,000 words, no penalty for going a little over but remember, everyone has to read these to vote

This is fantastic news.  No promises that I'll actually get an entry written since lewd stories are my weakest point next to not procrastinating and romance, but I'll attempt to get something written, just so there's more than one entry.

Edited by NyxAvatar69
Local idiot fails to spell is correctly.
  • Like 1

As per usual, I wrote this with no expectation of winning.  I rushed the shit out of this one, slacked off and procrastinated hard, and like always, lewd scenes are my weakness.  I could barely even come up with an idea, so I just wrote something so that there's more than one entry.

"Do you like Christmas?"

The words from the strange letter Max had received earlier in the day ran through his mind as he walked down the cold, nighttime street, carrying the letter in question in his hand.  It was Christmas Eve, mere hours away from Christmas.  A strange letter had come in the mail for Max, instructing him to go to a certain location as a "special gift" was waiting for him there.  Even though the whole thing sounded incredibly shady, Max still found himself following the letter's directions anyway.  From the street he lived on, Max found himself walking for a while until he stopped at a wooden cabin he was sure wasn't there before.  In his head, he considered whether or not he should go inside, but his inner curiosity got the better of him and he made his way inside.

The inside was decorated with a number of Christmas decorations, with a large, ornament covered tree in the corner of the large open room.  As Max looked around, he saw no signs of any people around.  He decided to step further inside, walking towards the numerous presents sitting underneath the tree.  Each of them were wrapped in the same white wrapping paper and tied with red ribbons, but there was no way to tell who they were for.  Looking at the presents led Max to look back at the letter he still held in his hand.

"Do I like Christmas?" he asked himself out loud.  At the very least, he knew he liked it as a kid, but as he got older, he had become more indifferent to the holiday.  Once he had become an adult and started working, the only benefit he saw from Christmas was that he had time off from work.  He didn't hate Christmas, but he didn't see much reason to like it very much, either.  As the thoughts of his experiences with Christmas ran through his mind, Max turned around to find a woman standing in front of the door he came in from.  She was a tall, blonde haired woman dressed up in a red and white outfit that reminded Max of Santa Claus.  As she stared at him with a smile on her face, Max instantly found it a bit strange that he never heard the door open while he was lost in thought.

"Who are you?" Max asked the smiling woman.  The woman looked away from Max, as if she were thinking of something.

"I'm Anna, a spirit of Christmas!" she replied, causing Max to raise an eyebrow in response.

"Spirit of Christmas?  What's that supposed to be?" he questioned, watching as the woman walked closer to him with her hands behind her back.

"My job is to go around and help people rekindle their love for Christmas.  It's a very special job that only comes along at this time of year, and this year, you were the one I was chosen to help," Anna answered, stopping directly in front of Max.  He subconsciously took a step back, unsure of what Anna was talking about.

"And how are you supposed to rekindle someone's love for Christmas?" Max asked.  Anna didn't answer him right away, instead moving away from him and towards the presents under the tree.  Her deep blue eyes scanned the presents until she found the one she was after and reached out for it.  With the present in hand, she presented it to Max with a smile.

"With just a little bit of Christmas magic, that's how," she said.  While Max wanted to ask what she meant, he found he couldn't say what he was thinking.  When the man tried to open his mouth, no words came out.  It was only then he looked into Anna's eyes and saw a strange light in them.  His vision began to blur, and he soon passed out.

'When did I stop liking Christmas?'  The question ran through his mind like it was second nature.  He thought back to his days in school, when he slowly began to become disillusioned with the concept of Christmas.  A friend of his had gone away on a ski trip a couple of days prior, even though they had made plans together.  That friend ended up arguing with them about the whole thing, and their friendship quickly broke down, in Max's head, he had put the two events together and blamed Christmas for his friend's departure.  From that point, he had spent the remainder of his high school days alone, without any friends.

Max's vision slowly began to clear, but something was wrong.  He found himself on the floor of the wooden cabin, but his clothes were mysteriously missing.  The woman from before, Anna, sat in front of him, her hand slowly stroking his cock.  The dress she had been wearing earlier sat discarded nearby on the floor, leaving her naked body fully exposed.

"What are you doing?" Max questioned.  He tried to get up, but his body refused to respond.  Anna watched him with an amused smile as she absently stroked his length.

"I said it before.  I'm going to help you.  Close your eyes, think of those bad memories that made you dislike Christmas.  If you do good, I'll give you a special present," Anna answered.  As much as Max wanted to question her methods or what she meant by "special present," he couldn't move, leaving him little option but to close his eyes and go down memory lane again.  Even though he could still feel Anna's hand stroking him, the act somehow managed to help him reach into his memories more.  Flashes of days from his past ran through his mind like a river, but nothing particularly stood out right away.  It wasn't until a couple of years after he had graduated high school, where he attended a small party a few people he knew from his community college were holding.  From his point of view, he thought they were only inviting him out of pity, as he didn't spend much time with others or have anyone he considered a friend.  Deep down, he felt a sense of jealousy for the people who could easily mingle with others and have a good time.

Partway through, the memory suddenly stopped.  Max opened his eyes and noticed that Anna's hand had stopped moving, and she looked at him with a disappointed look on her face.

"You can't go blaming your friend for everything.  You need to learn to forgive people," Anna said.  Max was ready to argue until Anna tightened her grip on his cock, causing the man to bite his lip.  Anna soon let go of Max's cock and crawled over him so the two were face to face.

"But right now, I want you to have a nice memory of Christmas, at least while we have time left.  It's almost Christmas, after all," Anna quietly said, barely a whisper.  She flashed Max a smile before she slowly lowered her hips, leading his cock into her wet pussy.  The woman let out a soft moan as she took him deeper inside her.  From there, all other things lost meaning in that moment.  Max couldn't think about things like whether or not he liked Christmas or not.  All he could focus on was Anna and the pleasure she was giving him.  Max didn't know how much time passed until he finally found himself shooting out his cum deep inside her, but it was after that he began to feel the same dizziness he felt earlier.

When Max came to, instead of finding himself back in the wooden cabin, he was in his own bed, in his apartment.  He let out a low groan as he sat up and looked around, clearly confused to find himself back in his apartment.  As he stood up, he found himself unusually tired, as if he had been spending the night doing something that would require lots of energy.  The most he could remember was having a strange dream where a woman called herself a Spirit of Christmas.  When the thought ran through Max's head, the memory of an old friend from high school ran through his mind.  He had not spoken to him since an argument during their second year, which had happened right before Christmas.  Ever since the incident, he had closed himself off from making new friends.

'Why am I thinking about that now, though?' he thought to himself as he walked to the kitchen, where he found something sitting on the counter.  A singular present, wrapped in white wrapping paper and tied up with a red ribbon.

• Like 1

It was a holy night.  This was not done out of perversion.  This was a something done in the holiday spirit.  To bring the family closer together.  It was something you were expected to do, if you could and were old enough.  It did not matter if you had a partner, spouse, children.  This was not cheating.  Everyone knew it was going to happen.

The presents had already been out.  The conventional ones anyway.  Dinner had already been eaten.  Now Ciara was back in her room…preparing.  A few months ago she had her 18th birthday.  She had been mentally preparing for this a few years now.  Now she was old enough.  She was cleaning up.  Had changed into underwear usually reserved for her boyfriend.  Dark red, small panties, fancy, they screamed ‘stare at me, I’m yours.’

It was not her boyfriend that was going to be visiting her, it was her older brother. Back visiting the family after moving away for school.  On the one night a year, from now on, they would have sex with each other.  They both knew this day was coming, they had been told a few years ago.  Had it repeatedly drilled into their heads that there was nothing wrong with this, as long as they only did it at this time.

She was brushing her hair, going over all the grooming as if this was a date.  She had to look as good as she could for this.  The only lights in the room were a few Christmasy decorations, faint lights of many colors.  After a few minutes of this, her brother, Ryan, knocked.  “…Are you ready, Ciara?…”. There was some unease in his voice.  “Come in.”  She called, trying to be more confident, standing and turning.  Watching him come in, wearing t-shirt and boxers.

He looked at her.  Tried to look where he normally would not.  The womanly parts of her, that he never looked at the same way as other women…they were just there.  “You look…hot…”. He said, only a little forced.  Neither were completely comfortable with this.  Neither had lusted for the other before.  They were ordinary siblings.  Though both had spent the last few years trying to mentally prepare for this.  “Thanks.”  She said, softly, shyly.  “I’m as ready for this as I can be…”. She took her bra off, letting her brother see her modest chest.  “…How you want to do this?…Foreplay might actually make it harder.  Wanna just get in bed and do me?”  She said with a little awkwardness.  “You can touch them, if you want though…”. She was not sure what to expect here.

Ryan took a breath and stepped forward.  He did not really know how he wanted to do this either.  Not get too carried away.  It felt too weird to kiss her.  But he tried her offer, cupping his sister’s breast, groping at it, then tried playing with the nipple.  “Does it feel good?”  He cautiously asked.

It was hard to answer.  “It’s a little weird…but it still feels good…Keep touching me, however you want.”  After that both got each other undressed.  There was some mutual groping, his hands wandering throughout her body.  She did a little of the same.  Gave him a brief handjob.  But like with kissing, she was not prepared to suck him.  After a few minutes, she went to bed, laid on her back, spread her legs.  “Let’s do this, Ryan…”. He nodded, laid on top of her, slid in.  Both closed their eyes.  Remembered what they had been taught.  This was about family love.  They were brother and sister, but also man and woman.  There was no shame in enjoying it, as long as they remembered it forbidden the rest of the year.

Both of them had some experience with sex already.  There was no awkwardness in that area.  They focused on what they were doing, not who they were doing.  It was not long until Ciara was softly moaning to her brother’s thrusts.  It did feel good, and he had stopped hesitating, she could tell he enjoyed it too.  After a little her legs, wrapped around him.  Fond memories of their childhood together came back to her.  Their bond was strengthened.  Their love was not changing, but she was starting to look forward to future years.  The two of them reinforcing their love on this holy night.  They kept going throughout the night.

As the years followed they got more into it.  Trying various positions, getting more comfortable with foreplay and kissing.  They  balanced the line perfectly.  No romantic love or lust, but that one night a year a stranger would believe they were lovers, both eager to please the other.  And shortly after the fifth year they did it…Ciara found out she was pregnant.  Ciara had married her boyfriend by now, already had a kid with him.  There was some uncertainty over who the father was.  But it would not be tested.  It did not matter if she had Ryan’s child, if it was conceived that day.  Everyone would look the other way, assume it was the child of her and her husband.  Either man could have been the father.  But no one would ever know for certain.

• Like 1