"Whoa whoa whoa easy stranger easy! You took quite a hit after that crash. Yeah you crashed. I don't blame you for not remembering. It looked pretty bad. Honestly I'm surprised you don't actually look worse but you must be made of sterner stuff." The stranger says as they give you a pat on the back that makes your spine creak while they laugh. "So! Might not be the weirdest way I've had to welcome a newbody to our lovely little city. Welcome to The Gates! Hope you don't mind fog cause that stuff is here year round. What's The Gates? Yeah we ain't exactly on the maps but we prefer it that way. Keeps the peace especially with those zealot types you keep hearing about nowadays. Well you look good enough to stand so up and at 'em!" The stranger helps you off the bed. "Let's get you some fresh air then see about getting you to meet the Cains. The Cains are the prominent family in this city. They might be a bit weird to some but they've always done right by us. I'm sure they'll be glad to meet you. Been a while since we've had fresh meat." The stranger says laughing but you can't help but a cold shudder go down your spine when he says that. That and you get the feeling that something is already watching you from the fog...

Hello! I'm looking for anyone interested in doing a erotic horror RP based around this Cyoa: https://imgchest.com/p/vj4jd3km948

I've got a Build that'll help us set the story as well: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CxRDsuBMa5ED5uJlp8U6QkSzJYjap_7ig8ErQrnfWzQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Now while the intro describes one character we can add more if you think that'll make things more interesting! 

Due to the content of the Cyoa and the tags used for this post expect dark themes and potential death or, if your character or characters come around, cult like conversion to occur. 

I hope to see you soon! Oh and most importantly: Welcome to the family.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up