Challege 30: Dialogue Only

THE CHALLENGE

Using just dialogue, write a scene between your character and someone they’re attracted to.

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Friday, 26 Apr 2024

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • no strict word limit, but please try to keep it around 2,000 words- remember, everyone has to read these to vote

Prizes

• 1st Place: 4,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits

"Tell me what I need to know"
"About what?"
"Us"
"Childhood friend?"
"Anything else?"
"Love the same color?"
"Other than that?"
"Skipping school together?"
"When?"
"Week before school festival"
"We skip school!? I thought the school closed due to flood!"
"No one said that!"
"You did!"
"No I didn't!"
"Surely you did"
"Surely you know and skip school with me anyway because you want to hang out with me"
"Why is that?"
"You always suck at asking me out"
"Shut up. You always suck at picking place to hang out"
"You never complaint"
"Because I don't want to offend you"
"Or just don't want to end the date early"
"Why you think I'm that hopeless?"
"Whenever we about to end our date you always stalling us"
"Like how?"
"Asking me to find specific ice cream flavor and won't let me go until we find it"
"I just testing you"
"You're smiling all the way though"
"What of it?"
"You enjoy our time together"
"You want me to admit it out loud?"
"Nah, not our style of dating"
"Remind me how we got into our first kiss?"
"Losing truth or dare game"
"We really pathetic couple do we?"
"Is it because we never had sex?"
"Maybe, but give ourselves a credit for not doing that for...2 years since our first date?"
"Please lord, don't let our first time happen because we lose another truth or dare game"
"Why you sounds rather hopeful"
"No I'm not"
"Sounds like it"
"Quit it, its not like you can put condom properly anyway"
"Do i ever need one when it come to you?"
"What?"
"What?"
"My words you're unbelievable"
"You tell me, I still wonder why you return my feelings either"
"Guess I'm desperate after all"
"Jokes on you, we both hopeless"

"Remind me why we tolerate our slow burn relationship?"
"Childhood friend?"
"Sounds about right"

"You could blow  me." Imran suggested, smiling.

"I could," the older woman replied, her hair drifting in the lack of gravity like a shimmering basalt halo, "but I'm not going to."

"Why?" He pleaded, although he already knew the answer.

"I have work to do - go find Hannah or Manuel. They both love that pretty cock of yours as much as I do."

"Yeah, but they're not you, are they?"

She laughed as she drifted back and kissed him affectionately, "No. And they probably don't think you're as cute as I do - but, I have to go meet the clients and they don't."

She pushed off the bulkhead and spun toward the locker to gather her uniform. "Go." She urged.

"And miss this show?" He asked, chuckling softly as the older woman's naked for hung, weightless, in the small quarters.

She laughed back and folded herself over, offering the newest of her spouses a delicious view of her backside. "Suit yourself, I guess, but if I were you, I'd go find Hannah, her little peach is much fresher than mine."

"Not half as sweet."

The ship's matriarch shot him a hard look between her long legs, "That's not true, and I may not be able to save your cute hide if she's hears you say it."

He shrugged. "I bet if you ask her she'd agree with me."

"She would," nodded the captain as she slid her underwear over her shapely legs, "but no one else would - me included."

"Come on, Ka-Na, we've got time."

She shook her head slowly, carefully to keep from setting herself spinning, "You have time, and even as cute as you are, I don't."

He sighed softly and pushed off the bulkhead toward the hatch, "Fine." the younger man conceded, letting his fingers trail across her back as he passed.

The matriarch turned to watch him go, grinning at his firm behind as he opened the hatch. "You're adorable, Tomas - but pants? The kids are on board still."

Her young husband froze and shoved himself away from the door, ""I thought they were going to see Mia while we're here."

"Haven't left yet." Ka-Na answered as she pulled on a dress that was impractical for working onboard, but looked the part of a merchant queen.

Tomas pulled on a jumpsuit with the ship's logo on it and faced the woman that had brought him into the clan, "Where's Manuel?"

"Helping the kids pack, but Hannah's probably in the cargo bay. She hates these guys and probably isn't much in the mood. They pay well, and it's an easy trip, so convince her - maybe double check how sweet her pussy really is. We'll all be happier for it." She said with a wink as she waved him out.

"When I get back, well get all the spouses together while the kids are at their sister's." she called as the door closed.