Hi there, people!

I'm not new to RP by a log shot but I do miss it, and I think it's time I do one up to my speed. I've RPed with others before, and on other sites, but never an ecchi or hentai forum like this. So that's a first. Hmm, I'm a male. Straight. A huge pervert. 

I have so many different likes its crazy. Started off with tentacles, rape, incest you name it. Slowly getting into furry. 

I'm still thinking about what I want to do and what characters I want to create. I'm reading a lot and getting used to the rules and how rping is done, and where. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I came here to play and have fun, but also a big reason is to make friends and chat too. So please don't be shy. Hit up my profile, send me a message any time you want. I'll likely do the same. 

I'm sure I'm missing something in all my excitement. Any suggestions for me, just send em through. Later!