Rebuilding From Scratch

The little bunny's head nodded repeatedly while Alexandrine explained her situation to the boy. Indeed, it was all true! She was moving. Again. But this time felt different. She had people she could rely upon, and perhaps someday they could even come to rely upon her! She actually had some help for once. She was even seeking out a permanent home! It was almost like a dream had come true. Occasionally the thought that she might be asleep, that all of this might not be real, crept up in the back of her mind. But then she couldn't touch people in dreams, could she?

Oh right. His arm. Well, he doesn't seem to mind. Maybe it will be okay if we're close a little longer?

Indeed, she had been starving for physical contact for years now. It didn't have to be sexual, of course. The pat atop her head that Alexandrine had given her early had been huge for her! It was of course the biggest reason why she was willing to be so clingy in the moment despite her usual aversion for being so exposed to other people. But then she was also doing everything she could to put herself out there for others. To open up and trust people. Heck, she would have been this clingy to Alexandrine if she'd been given the chance! But she figured the woman was already sacrificing so much for her. Asking her for more seemed rude.

Emi turned her gaze up towards Ryan. He wanted to get to know her. Do things that friends did together. When asked, one thing instantly came to mind, something that her mother talked about that friends, specifically girls, did together. It was one of those pleasant memories that she often repeated. Emi wanted to know what it was like too!

"Um. S-sleepover?" she answered bashfully.

• Love 1

Ah, sleepover.  That would make it even more likely.  But at the same it certainly was a girls night sort of thing.  Even if Ryan was biologically a girl, things might have happened with something like that.  “Sounds like fun, do you think you can do it, Ryan?”  Alexandrine asked.

Ryan’s imagination went wild too.  Encouraged by Emi’s clinginess, which he found cute.  And very appealing while she was naked. A sleepover with Emi?  Who knew what might happen.  He did want to do it.  Even if it stayed innocent it would be fun.  “After we’re done here, I’ll call my parents.  Let them know I’ll be out with a friend.”  He would not tell them it was a girl, of course.  They would not approve.  Even if he had truly been trans, they might not.  But they did not even know about the crossdressing.

• Love 1

For the first time in a long time Emi smiled. It was brief, but that really had been a smile! Her happiness in that moment was uncontained. Not that she could tell herself. But when she started to calm her expression returned to its usual flat, apathetic way.

I wonder if Alexandrine will join us. I hope! Although I guess she might be busy too.

Eager to experience her first ever sleepover Emi dragged Ryan over into the stall she had been using and finally released her grip upon the boy's arm. She wanted to stay under the shower for longer. It was really peaceful to her. Also she was pretty sure that she'd interrupted Ryan's shower. However an idea had sprung to mind. She fetched her bar of soap, holding it up as she faced the two.

"I can help wash if either of you would like."

After all it was easier to have someone else do the back, right? It definitely wasn't an excuse to give her a chance to feel people up.

• Love 1

Ryan was about to say something, but Alexandrine caught him by surprise.  “Please do, Emi.  I’ve been feeling stiff lately.  Maybe you can rub that out too.”  She had surprised herself.  The last few years, she had been so distant to everything.  Barely leaving her apartment, except for work.  Just sitting or sleeping, in misery over the past.  What she had lost.  Seeing Emi like this though, knowing what she had been through.  She wanted to encourage it.  “You can probably help both of, before we leave.”  She added, knowing Ryan would probably appreciate it too.

• Love 1

Truth be told Alexandrine's acceptance of her offer was a surprise. She meant it, of course, but so far the woman had been somewhat more to herself, much like Emi had been when they initially met. It made her happy that the woman was opening up, that she was trusting her as much as she was trying to trust Alexandrine. Of course the mention of stiffness made her belief that there was also perhaps some sort of hidden request for a massage. Not that Emi knew how to do anything like that, but she could give it a shot!

With an eager nod the rabbit scooted over behind the woman, rubbing the bar of soap swiftly between her hands. After setting it aside she went to work, soft fingers brushing and squeezing along the back of the woman's legs, as they were closer to her. She figured she could just work upwards. It also just so happened to give her a wonderful view of the woman's rear, casting a bright red across her face, but she did her best not to let it distract her. Nor did she shy away from such areas either, as upon reaching it her hands continued to scrub and squeeze, fingers kneading as best she could manage against flesh and underlying muscle.

"I will get to you right after" she remarked towards Ryan, tail and rump both wiggling with excitement while she worked up along the woman's back. Of course getting higher up past the midpoint of her back would mean getting closer, perhaps even standing on her tippy toes or hopping for the shoulders, but this she didn't mind. Certainly this was something that friends would do for one another, right?

• Love 1

Alexandrine closed her eyes.  Let Emi’s hands work.  She might not have been skilled, but it did not matter.  It felt good.  She did not consider that Emi might have had any desire for her.  Though it would not have changed her offer.  “That feels good, Emi.  Thank you, keep going.”  She did wonder if Emi would handle Ryan differently.  Girl or not, Emi might be curious about Ryan’s body as a boy, the differences.  But for now, she enjoyed the girl’s firm touch over her body.

Ryan could not help but watch the two women.  Hoping they could forgive it was making him a little hard.  He did look forward to it.  Watching Emi’s tail, he spoke up without thinking.  “After you are done with both of us, I’ll wash anything you want, Emi.”  He hoped that was not misinterpreted, though he did want to touch Emi…he did have a curiosity to touch her tail. 

• Love 1

Emi nodded, mostly to herself as she knew the woman couldn't see her. Gratitude felt nice. "Anytime" she mentioned, offered really. Of course she didn't really catch on to the fact that what she was doing with Alexandrine might be considered lewd, or sexual, at least something to fantasize about. It wouldn't really stop her if she did. If anything it would probably just give her even more incentive to help! Fantasy was the safest realm for which to satisfy the weird feelings she had been experiencing, after all.

While she hopped and worked up along the woman's back Emi glanced over to Ryan. She was going to be washing him next too. Heck, he offered to wash anything she wanted him to wash! "Y-you too" she stuttered, face brightening. "I mean, I'll wash whatever you want washed too." Of course she had already cleaned herself off. All but her back. But hey, the offer was there and she wasn't going to pass up more physical contact!

It didn't really take her very long to clean the woman's back. Still, she felt bad that she couldn't quite massage her shoulders. "I can try giving you a better massage later if you would like. It might be easier if we aren't standing" the bunny offered. Ryan she could probably reach more or less everything, at least much easier. They were closer in size. Not that she couldn't give Ryan a massage too! Or, at least, try.

• Love 1

Alexandrine was happy with what she got.  She did feel a little better.  While there had been a little stiffness, she had mostly made up an excuse to let Emi have some fun a little longer.  “Maybe, I’ll take up that offer later.  But go help Ryan now.  She’s been eager for her turn.”  Alexandrine did not comment on Ryan’s body showing off its excitement.  Would let Emi interpret that however she wanted.  She probably knew what that was and what it meant to be like that.  She got the impression from the talk with Hikaru, she knew that much about boys and girls.  But Ryan considered herself a girl, might make Emi consider it differently.

Ryan waited for Emi to approach with some eagerness.  He wanted to see what she would do without advice, at least in the beginning, how curious she was about his body.  Unlike Alexandrine, he considered the possibility a different chemistry might develop between him and Emi, if it had not already started.

• Love 1

Eager for her turn. Emi's head tilted as her gaze returned to Ryan. A moment of study revealed what she'd meant, causing the rabbit's face to glow red while her eyes settled upon the one spot she was perhaps most curious about. She approached, eyes darting between Ryan's face and his penis. Or her penis? It was confusing and she was already flustered enough. It didn't matter, at least not to her.

Regardless, it wasn't the first one she'd seen. Heck it wouldn't even be the first one she'd touched. But this was the first one she had chosen to interact with, and it was connected to someone who seemed nice. When she reached the boy she stopped, looked over his body, perhaps stared a bit longer at his cock than she'd meant to. For the first time she actually wanted to explore this part of a boy! But, well, she doubted if Alexandrine wanted to just sit back and watch.

With a timid nod she scooted behind the boy, grabbing the bar of soap once more to lather up her hands. After setting it aside she crouched down, gripping with soft fingers against the boy's ankles. Slowly she made her way upwards, scrubbing and rubbing and massaging as best she could along Ryan's legs. However unlike Alexandrine, who'd only requested her back washed, Emi allowed her hands to travel around to the front too!

It continued this way up the back of his knees. Then the boy's rump. For some reason it was even more embarrassing, but she pressed on none the less! And of course her hands continued to drift around along his waist. Fingers brushed between thighs, and when she finally made contact with Ryan's sack her grip became gentler. Emi scrubbed, and cupped, and gently massaged. Her body leaned forward, tiny breasts squished against the boy's naked back while her hands drifted along his length, both washing and exploring and massaging all at once! Of course he could definitely feel her heart hammering against his back.

It's not the biggest, but I think it's nicer. I like it. Ryan is kind of cute. Gosh. I can't believe I'm doing this! Thinking this!

But she wasn't trying to get him off either. This was just a quick wash and maybe a bit of a massage! After perhaps a few seconds longer than she needed to Emi's hands moved on. Washed his lower back. Pelvis. Abdominals. Chest. Arms. Hands. Shoulders and neck too, of course. However she didn't wash his head or his face, knowing full well that she could just as easily mess up and blind the poor boy with soap.

When she was all finished she stepped back and nodded in approval of her work, glancing over to Alexandrine. Okay, perhaps that had been a bit more sensual than she'd needed. And the woman watching only made it more embarrassing. Nor had it really quelled her curiosity. In fact she was just more curious now! But Ryan was washed. That was the important part.

• Love 1

Ryan felt excited, as the girl washed him.  It seemed innocent enough, but he started to wonder, as she worked her way up, how thorough she was going to be.  He was surprised, when she actually started washing it.  Could feel her heart against him.  Her small breasts as well.  It was all he could do to stay calm, not make any noise.  It felt good.  He got the impression she was interested in it.  Now was not the time to act though.  But now, he kind of wanted to see if they could do it as part of the sleepover.  He relaxed as she continued to work her way up.  It felt nice.  The way she did it.  Her touch.  Once she was done, he turned to face her.  “…Are you comfortable with me doing something like that to you?”  To be as thorough.  Touch her various places.  Butt, tail, breasts, did he dare touch between her legs, even briefly?

• Love 1

Oh yes. She was most definitely interested in exploring that! But perhaps it was something she could explore later. Was that the sort of thing they might do at a sleepover? Or maybe she was overthinking all of this? Getting ahead of herself?

It's kind of hard to think right now.

Legs squeezed together slightly, briefly closing the gap between her thighs. She needed to calm down. It took quite a bit of willpower not to simply start touching herself, even in front of the two people standing here in the shower with her! Heck, she could only imagine what sort of thing that might set off.

And now it was her turn to be touched. Touched like she had touched him. With face a bright red her head timidly, although perhaps a bit excitedly, nodded. She was comfortable with the same thing!

• Love 1

Ryan, started slowly, the same way Emi did, scrubbing her feet, then slowly up one leg.  He could tell she was excited, wanted this.  But he tried not to be blatantly sexual about it.  But perhaps there was a hint of it, as he worked his way up the leg, taking his time to feel the shape of it.  Wondering if the insides were the same as an ordinary girl, or if there was more ‘rabbit’ like aspects about her.  Then the other leg, then her hips.  He avoided her most secret place for now, but it would get at least a brief touch.

Then her rear.  It fascinated him too.  Gave him some curiosity.  He washed just a little between the crack, but not especially deep.  Was he just being thorough, or teasing an interest in that part of her too?  Then what fascinated him at least as much.  “I hope you aren’t too sensitive here, I’ll be gentle.”  He carefully began washing her tail, curious to feel it, wondering if she liked it.

• Love 1

Blue orbs darted about, first to Alexandrine, and then the floor, and then to Ryan's fingers when they slipped around her ankles, and up her legs towards her thighs. She didn't really know where to look. It was all so much! But it was nice too. Her choice. She had chosen this, and that was a first for her. That meant she didn't need to be ashamed of enjoying it.

Legs scooted a bit further apart, offering the boy better access. He was dangerously close to her crotch now. Hands slid along her hips, fingers gripped against her flesh, drew a hushed exhale from the girl. It was followed by a soft squeak, eyes widening and ears pointing right up when fingers brushed not only against her squishy cheeks, but also briefly between them! The thought that Alexandrine was watching all this only made it, well, somehow better? It felt kind of nice with her here. Maybe she just felt safer, or maybe she just wanted more to do with her.

Again, it was all very confusing.

She bit her lip, fingers squeezing against her legs as fingers fiddled with her little tail. It was fairly small beneath the fur which, while soaked, was still extremely soft, much like silk. It was also clearly sensitive. Legs rubbed together, her breath quickened somewhat, and the young magical girl found herself leaning back slightly against the boy's hand, against his body if he was close enough.

"I-its okay" she mumbled quietly, closing her eyes while she did everything she could not to simply lose control in the moment.

• Love 1

They were just flirting now, whether they realized it or not.  But Alexandrine was not bothered, but now she was sure the two of them would be having sex during their sleepover.  They both obviously wanted each other.  She watched, and watched the door to the showers, make sure there were no interruptions, but let the two do their thing, not caring how long they took.  Emi was happy, that was important.

Ryan could tell how much she liked it, it was a little fascinating to touch too, to learn about the not quite human girl.  But now it was time.  To take the big step.  “I…don’t know how other girls wash this…”. He made sure to stress he was a girl too again for this.  He actually kind of was looking forward to any ‘girly activities’ they might do together.

”Tell me if I do anything wrong, or if I should do more.”  His hand let go of the tail, reached between her legs.  Very lightly rubbed against her entrance.  He was inclined to follow Emi’s example, only wash it briefly, but did not know if he should do anything else.

• Love 1

A hushed whimper escaped from Emi as the boy's hand slid between her legs. She felt fingers brushing along the curve of her pillowy soft mound, slit already soaked not just by water and soap but also from her own excitement. Her hips moved on their own, jerking back and forth slightly. It was so embarrassing being unable to control herself, but she didn't care. It felt really good and she frankly didn't mind their audience.

"I-it's not wrong" she whispered between breaths, body shivering with glee. Her eyes opened, blue orbs focused ahead upon Alexandrine, expression filled primarily with lust. Maybe this too was a result of her tainted blood? Losing control was so easy. Or maybe everyone dealt with this?

We shouldn't take too long though, right? What if someone else walks in? Miss Alexandrine shouldn't have to just watch. Maybe she would like this too?

Even her thoughts were being invaded by such things. On one hand she wanted to wash up and go. To embark upon their sleepover. Perhaps they would continue this sort of thing there? On the other hand though she wanted to just give herself to him now. To unleash what had been pent up for so long. Even to drag the older woman into it.

• Love 2

Alexandrine watched the girl’s reactions, the look in her eyes.  Was that lust at least partially directed at her?  She had not previously considered the girl felt like that…but if she swung both ways…she showed no reaction though.  They would cross that bridge when they came to it.

Ryan only spent a few more seconds down there, enjoying her reactions.  He kind of wanted to do here and now too, but it was risky.  She would feel one more temptation before he was done.

He slowly worked his way up her back and stomach.  Softly, enjoying each touch.  Then he reached her small breasts.  Small as they were, he was interested in them.  He took them one at a time.  Cupping them as he washed them, taking a little time properly washing each nipple.  Of course as he did this, she could his excitement in another.  Maybe his heartbeat was a little fast too, but as she watched, she could occasionally feel the tip poke her skin, or the semi-hard shaft against her skin.  Reminding he had it, that she was the one hardening it.  Though it was touching her in more innocent parts of the body.  Not where he hoped to put it.  Not where she hoped to take it.  But a reminder, he wanted her, did not care her body, maybe even liked it more.

• Love 1

It was only when Ryan's hand finally moved on from her crotch that Emi was able to regain at least a little composure. Her hips had stopped moving a couple of seconds after the boy had moved on. All of it had been witnessed by Alexandrine. Every little detail. Red dominated the rabbit's face, but part of her didn't really mind either. What might have happened if they'd continued?

Hands trailed up along her slim form. They weren't exactly finished yet, were they? When palms cupped over her small breasts Emi's voice escaped again, this time as a gentle cooing noise. While quite small they were big enough to at least offer some squish against Ryan's palms, even if only a little. Her soft pink nipples had also perked up a slight bit. Emi was of course very clearly aroused by it all.

Oh! Oh gosh!

She felt something hard poke against her back. Even in her flustered lustful haze she could tell what it was. And, once again, she couldn't control herself. Hips moved on their own, making little circles to rub her body against his. Her hands lifted up, gently squeezing against the back of Ryan's hands, not so much to encourage him but more because she needed something to grab onto, otherwise she would have reached back for the boy's dick.

"S-sorry" she whispered, partially to Ryan but also to Alexandrine. At least her mind was a little clearer than it had been.

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

"Don't be sorry."  Ryan reassured her, as he finished her breasts, worked his way up to her shoulders, and finished.  He stepped back, walked to face her.  "I'm sorry about that though too."  He said glancing down at what had been poking Emi.  He wanted to do it.  He thought there was a very chance they would.  He just had to wait a little longer.  "I think we are all finished here now."  Alexandrine calmly observed.  "We can dry off, get dressed and head back.  Once we back at the apartment I'll get some extra stuff.  Turned out she would not just be getting stuff for Emi.  At least the first night, she would not be alone.

Ryan nodded to Alexandrine, looked at Emi with a smile.  No longer shy about looking at her entire body and followed Alexandrine out into the locker room.  Where was this going to go?  He had been looking to make friends, but now he was not sure what he and Emi would be by the time night ended.  Friends who have sex too?  Something more?  He would find out.

• Love 1

A couple of seconds after Ryan had moved on from her breasts Emi finally released her grip and allowed her hands to fall to her sides. Her head shook at the boy's apology. He didn't need to give one. They were both just washing each other! And maybe enjoying it too, but it was consensual. This was far kinder than any other interaction of its kind that she had been in.

Her gaze followed his. Between their naked bodies was the very thing that had been poking her. It took every bit of resistance not to reach out and play with it. But resist she did!

With a nod towards each of them she snatched up her bar of soap and followed both out into the locker room. The soap was put away, a towel removed from her bag after shifting around some of the snacks she'd recovered, and her body patted down all over until it was dry. She dressed without concealing anything, after all both had just seen her completely naked, and Ryan had certainly done more than just that!

That didn't make it not embarrassing though. Her face remained a permanent pink all the while, not just from being seen or thinking about the things they had done but also because she was considering what else might happen later. The drive over would probably give her at least some time to clear her head, but she didn't really have clothes for sleeping in either. No, she generally slept naked. It meant getting clothes less dirty. She could only imagine what sort of things that was going to lead to.

If Alexandrine is there would it still happen? Or would it just involve her too? Why does that make me feel happier? Is all of this what being friends is about?

Perhaps doing this sort of thing with Mister Hikaru would bring them closer together. Of course that hadn't been the biggest issue with his offer. Children had been. But then maybe sex wasn't supposed to be used in this way either? She really didn't know.

But this? This was nice.

Once she had finished dressing Emi's pale skin started to clear up at least a little bit. The cloak was slipped back on over her clothes, the hood pushed up simply because she knew there might be others still within the gym. It also helped to conceal her still flustered state. The thoughts racing in her mind weren't really helping with her condition, nor was the fact that they had stopped. 

• Love 1

Ryan had put his stuff in a locker further from theirs.  He did not look at them, but was not bothered if they saw him putting his clothes back on.  The uniform again.  It felt right to wear with them, though it had caused a not entirely honest impression of him.  Alexandrine was also unbothered as she got dressed again, not really thinking about what she was going to do, other than gather supplies for the other two.

She led them both back to the van, opening the back first.  "Unfortunately I only have one passenger seat."  She explained to Ryan.  "You can sit back here, I will try to drive carefully enough you aren't sliding around."  Ryan nodded climbed up into the back, finding a place to securely sit.  Alexandrine wondered though, would Emi take the front again, or did she want to sit with her new friend?  She left the door open for a second to see if Emi climbed back there or went to her usual seat.

• Love 1

A choice was provided. Sit in the back with Ryan, or sit up front. Truth be told she still wasn't completely used to riding in vehicles. The back didn't appear to have much to grab onto. But Ryan was bigger than she was, and this gave her an idea.

"I could sit in his lap" the bunny offered. Then both could be seated up front! Her backpack was removed and settled into the back of the van. Then she made her way up front, waiting to see what the other two had decided. If Ryan joined her, and if Alexandrine approved, then she would wait until he was seated before seating herself. If not? Well, then she'd take her seat alone.

• Love 1

"...That's risky...trouble we are caught with you two like that."  Alexandrine noted, sure Ryan understood, but Emi was still unaware of certain aspects of day to day life.  It was true it was late.  They might not even be seen by another ordinary car, let alone police.  But it was still technically risky.  It would be safer for Emi to do that in the back.  But apparently she felt safer in the front.  So she was not going to push her.  She looked to Ryan.  The girl would probably find it appealing, but would she take the chance?  Then there was the issue of police wanting to see Emi, if they got pulled over.  "...Though it isn't a long drive..."  She added, for Ryan's sake again.

Ryan considered it, the cute bunny girl in his lap.  The girl that seemed to like him in some ways.  He did want to feel it, but he understood Alexandrine's point.  But she said it was a short drive, suggesting she would approve, if he wanted to?

He wanted to see her happy...and yes..feel her sitting on his lap.  So he slid back out from the back.  Walked to the front and took the seat, waiting for Emi, as Alexandrine got into the driver seat.

• Love 1

Emi's head tilted slightly. Get caught? Was it not okay to do that? It would put undue risk upon both her and Alexandrine. She was beginning to reconsider when Ryan instead ventured into the front. It was, as the woman had said, a short drive. Or, at least, not a long one. Perhaps it would be fine?

Once the boy was situated she climbed up into the van, settling in upon his lap. It was only then that she felt the warmth of contact, and only then that her cheeks started to heat up as well.

Right. This position is kind of lewd now, huh?

Not that she really minded. It was nice too! Comforting. She wouldn't be surprised if they were doing this later tonight. Probably with less clothes given her typical sleeping attire. It was going to be a lot more lewd then! And, perhaps, more difficult for her to control herself.

• Love 1

As the started driving, Ryan wrapped one arm around Emi, helping hold her in place.  This did not help the hardness go away, though he had positioned it so it was not poking Emi, he suspected she could feel it, just as he felt the butt and tail pressing against him.  He did not say anything, tried to enjoy the moment as Alexandrine made her way back towards the apartment.  Feeling her shift slightly against him in different ways when she turned or had to stop.  He could not help himself, the other hand was placed on the side of Emi's leg.  Everything so far had been a little ambiguous, potentially open to interpretation.  Now he was sending a small, but much clearer message, he was interested in her as a girl.  That he was open to going further in a little while.

• Love 1

When Ryan's arm coiled around her waist the little bunny relaxed back against his body. It felt nice. Also she just felt more secure and safe. It also helped with the motion issues she still had with vehicles, allowed her to feel more grounded. Of course she didn't mind the slight prod against her rump. It was understandable, especially given everything they had done already.

The vehicle's movements did cause her to shift about. Occasionally she did it herself, mostly just to get more comfortable or to assist with the turns. Not that Alexandrine was a bad driver or anything, she was just more sensitive overall and all of this was still very new to her. Then she felt the boy's other hand against her leg.

Emi's face grew hotter beneath her hood. She didn't move it away. In fact the only reason she didn't move her hand to his was because she was enjoying the hug that his other arm provided! However there was perhaps a hint of reciprocation as her arms squeezed his just a bit more tightly against her belly.

• Love 1