Reigniting the Pits of Hell

OOC: Will leave the possibility of Broken Girl(s) and their identities open, same if he has any fun with anyone.  He could have sexual or non-sexual encounters.

Pain, anger, power.  Demons were not weak, they could rebuild from the tiniest pieces.  Zorn had always been important.  A general to a mighty lord.  He had watched it all be shattered, those bitches, that pack of girls.  They had a number of battles.  They were powerful, he would grant them that.  It had been a bunch of small little losses and stalemates.  It built up though, several of his fellow generals died.

Then the girls invaded.  It was a blood bath.  They threw everything they had against the girls. They lost.  It was a victory that came at great cost though.  They finally were able to overwhelm the girls with numbers and power.  Struck them down.  Looked like they might actually win.  Only one stood in the end.  The Diamond Sorceress.  By the time everything was over it was her and a fraction of the demons.  Her anger was impressive.  She cut down everything in sight.  Himself included.

She hurt him, badly.  He was near dealt, but she had not finished him.  He was unconscious though.  Probably appeared dead.  By the time he woke up, it was blood and bodies around him.  He gathered any other near dead he could find.  He went hiding.  In the deep places of the Earth, the shadowy realms barely known to humans.

He was preparing his revenge.  To make humanity suffer.  And that woman.  The sorceress.  Of course other Magical Girls and Knights would have to be dealt with.  Ignoring that team, he had fought others.  Played with some.  It was fun to watch their faces, how much they hated it.  How good it felt.  Of course, some of them could be broken, they were not as strong as they pretended.  Enough pain, enough power, some could be twisted.

Now though he was rebuilding.  Any army to rival that of his old lord.  Alliances with other demon lords, fragile as they were.  They were all enemies of humanity, but they fought each other as well.  A different sort of politics humans were unaware of.  He only trusted those allies so much.

He walked through his realm, examining the forces being gathered.  Making weapons, training their power.  He did not intend to act rashly.  He would not lose again.  But it would not be too much longer.  Soon.  Soon he would attack.  He was preparing special weapons too.  Looking anything that would fill his greatest enemy with despair.  He actually hoped she found a new team.  So she could live through losing them all again.

• Love 2

Among the forces, a dark skinned and furred beast girl roamed lazily. She did not seem the kind to train or use a weapon, even. She just observed with a silly smile, looking a little too happy for no clear reasons. Where exactly she came from was not clear either but she probably was known at least by name or look by many. In fact, she had no name but proudly wore what specie she was. This is how special she was. And that name did not come without a value. Hellhound was a powerful creature yet she did not really give a first impression of power with her relaxed and playful step yet those who knew her knew. At least she was not teasing nor taunting anyone, rather she was wandering.

One could say that she was fearless or brave... Or stupid in the face of stronger beings. Still, her strength made up for her recklessness. She was not one that just anyone should underestimate. As it was now, however, Hellhound looked like she just had woken up not long ago and thankfully, she was not looking too grumpy, if not hungry. It was hard to say if she was looking for food or something else but she looked like she was enjoying just being there, watching, not disrupting anyone or anything as she moved. While she had been walking toward Zorn, somewhat, her eyes did not precisely look toward him or anything, like if she had not noticed him yet or her attention was drawn elsewhere.

All in all, being the only one of her kind, she was easy to notice and her coming there probably was not the first time. She was easy to entertain but also easy to bore, especially when there was nothing for her to do. So she came and went as she wished. Hellhound had a strong desire for a fight but she would not be dumb enough to fight just anyone. It's not that she was afraid but she did not want to be scolded for it either. After a moment, her eyes finally remarked the one person who was not like any other ones there. It made the beast girl stop and look, not stare but still not look away. It was mere curiosity that she was watching, just being there and expecting anything out of it.

Edited by Warning
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Zorn had gathered quite the variety of creatures, demon and monster.  He had quite the appearance.  Large muscular, sharp teeth and claws on hands and feet.  It some ways he also resembled a monstrous rabbit.  Covered in black fur, something that resembled a rabbit’s tail and ears.  A few enemies had mocked him for it.  They generally regretted it.  He did not question the origin of his appearance, demons and monsters had quite the variety.  Some even appearing more or less human.  Appearing.

He did not even know everything he had gathered.  Occasionally he gathered them all to inspect them or give speeches.  But new things found their way in.  Then he saw the interesting creature.  Such a beast was something special.  Could be special in several ways, but he would wait to see if she was special in that way.  He had plenty of sources to relieve those desires, she would just be a bonus if she was too.

”It pleases me to draw a hunter like this to my home.  I am Zorn, the one who put this all together, who leads.  What do you crave?  What has brought you to me?”  She was not necessarily automatically loyal to him.  But he respected that.  Their people respected strength.  Obeyed those who proved it.  He was willing to do what he could to make her choose to serve him.

• Love 1

Hellhound had a stupid grin when Zorn addressed her as a hunter on their first meeting. She was a beast of pride and being called a hunter made her feel amazing about herself. Sneaking between the other demons and coming closer, she took a look at him but didn't have the mind to really comment on his appearance. She either did not really care or had other ideas in mind at the moment. With the questions she was instantly asked, she could not help but reply honestly, "What I crave? If that means what I love then I love to play. You know... Hunt preys and make them regret meeting with me. Nothing fun to play with here, though. Besides, I'm hungry...", she pouted with her arms crossed, looking sideways. "But I don't think that counts as what brought me to you. I was only curious about why demons gathered here. Are you going to play?", Hellhound asked, seeming to have a kind of flame ignited in her eyes, at the idea of fighting.

• Love 1

“Soon.  Soon.  I do not intend to move recklessly though.  Not fall like lord Ulburnus.”  His old master, quite a mighty demon, who had earned Zorn’s respect and loyalty.  He was gone though.  Zorn was doing this all in part in his honor.  To build the empire his lord had craved.  One with humans at their knees.  The surface theirs.  It was not cowardice to wait.  “You will have your chance for special prey soon enough.  But one like you deserves to eat well.  What are your favorite things to hunt?”  He would find something to please her.  Something good to eat, and things to ‘play’ with.  Maybe he would let her play with a few of his soldiers, depending on how rough she was.  Losing one or two could be worth the loyalty of a creature like this, but he could not get too carried away.  He was still building his strength and did not want to lose too much.

There was the possibility of fighting her himself, if it did not go too far.  Though he was curious to see how strong she was and how rough she ‘played’ first.

• Love 1

Hellhound seemed confused at first, not as much curious though about who that lord was. It probably was a miracle if she remembered any names, being as air-headed as she was at times. She did not question the wait, either way. He was offering an entertainment and a way for her to fill her belly. Her answer to his question was however not extravagant, "I don't have any favorite things... At least not to eat. I know humans have creatures with lot of meat on the surface. I like to go and hunt them so I can eat as much as I like.". Tapping her own chin, she was looking up in thoughts then suddenly eyed at Zorn in surprise. "You did not think that I ate humans, did you? They're fun to hunt, especially when they fight back but I don't know about their tastes...", the beast girl told him with a small shrug. "I have other ways to play with humans. ♪", she just said with a grin, seeming to have her ways to do her own business.

Now that she thought about it, this demon lord or whoever he said he was, appeared to be pretty welcoming to her. Demons were not usually kind with anyone, a thing she knew well. Hellhound did not exactly have the eye to detect his power so to her, he was just measured by what he told her about himself. If he was the leader then he probably was stronger than all of these soldiers training. Still, the beast girl felt indifferent about it, asking, "So what do you want with Hellhound?", oddly enough, it was the first time she mentioned any names of some sort but it appeared she only lived by name of what she was. The question had come off with a suspicious expression on her face, being totally clueless about who he was or what he really wanted out of her. What she knew of the world or anyone fighting for or against humans didn't seem clear in this air head. Hard to say if she was or not oblivious to what was going on.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Well it would have been convenient if she did eat them.  But she was probably still useful.  Maybe she could be used for capturing some of them.  As long she was not bothered by what he or to others did to her prey.  "I may have 'played' with some of them in the way you have."  Maybe, Zorn was not sure if he had guessed what she meant correctly.  It was another another way to 'hunt' them.  Though this one might have been more playful about it than he had been.  Maybe he could find something else for her to eat, though it was preferable she not draw too many eyes too soon.

"You came to me, even if it was just out of curiosity."  He was going to be blunt, honest.  Lies had their uses though this was not the place.  "But if you intend to stay, I would have you hunt for me.  You will certainly have your chance to play with some strong ones.  May let you play with a few of my soldiers too, if it is fun for you."  He shrugged.  "Maybe we will 'play' with each other too at some point."  He was in no rush, would not be bothered if it did not happen.  Assuming she understood what sort of play he meant.  But it could be fun if she was up for it.  Maybe this Hellhound could be the one that eventually brought the sorceress to him.  Maybe she could be taught to do other things as well.  He just thought it would be interesting to see where things went with her.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

The explanation didn't really help settle down Hellhound's confusion in the matter. In her own translation, Zorn seemed to say he may have fought humans before but that didn't come off as a surprise. Most if not all demons fight humans openly or secretly at one time or another. But this was not the part that confused her the most. He was right that she had come to this part out of curiosity if anything but he appeared to offer to be a kind of master to her if she wanted to stay, which was not exactly in any of her plans. Hellhound was a lone spirit, if nothing else. She didn't like the idea of having a master unless necessary and she disliked even more to obey orders.

Without any hesitation, bravery or stupidity, she giggled when she heard the offer and whatever motivating rewards he was offering to her. Hellhound smiled when he had mentioned a possibility to play with him as well but she shrugged and spoke her mind, "I don't know about staying... Demons like owning minions, don't they? But Hellhound is no minion. I'm a hunter and a human's nightmare. Besides, I told you... None of your soldiers look fun to play with. ♪ Demons always do their own thing but they're boring. Climbing to the surface and hunting humans on my own is how I do.", she explained proudly, clearly not knowing, gauging or caring how strong Zorn was.

Hellhound was not a demon herself, precisely, but she lived in the underworld where it was their home. She probably traveled from a realm to another, by which miracle with how lazy she was, curiously approaching whoever she met. Still, while she seemed to have no interest for a master, she remained spirited for battle nonetheless. Who her loyalty belonged to was unknown, if anyone, and she probably fought other demons in the past. "You said there are strong ones? I thought humans were all weak. At least most can't stop Hellhound when I attack. Their weapons hurt sometimes but they can't kill me.", she said, adding to her pride and emanating self confidence.

If her words were to be believed, one may think she was invincible but her human hunting experience did not extend as far as magical girls and knights; she only ever had fought armed civilians.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Their weapons?  That could be interpreted in several ways.  Had she only the more conventional human armies?  Did she have any experience with Magical Girls and Knights.  “Which human weapons are you talking about?  The ones that throw little pieces of metal, or explode upon impact?  Or the ones who have a power more like ours?”  Had she played with any humans like that, or only the weaker ones?  He found those ones boring to fight, honestly.

”There are interesting ones out there.  Some with weapons, swords, and such.  But of a magical variety.  Those who can use the elements as weapons.  Other strange powers, each with their own unique abilities.  These are the humans who defeated me before, who I am preparing to fight.”  Would this interest her?  Perhaps at least for a moment.  Though he did wonder if proving his strength to her would be necessary.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hellhound finally stopped smiling when questioned about what kind of enemies she fought. It was not just any question either but one querying about precise details. Having a semi confused expression, she seemed to think carefully then said, "Their weapons did not look special at all. Some were fast and some made noises but they had no magic. At least I think so... Sometimes, they go boom but no humans have powers like ours.". The last part came with a bit of giggling until she wondered if he was serious or not, which made her lose her smile again as she was seeming to have a mental struggle. If her body or clothes were of any indications, she probably got hurt often.

More details came to her like she was taught something she never knew about, somehow. Humans with magic powers and weapons? She didn't leave the underworld very often unless she hunted so maybe none of them ever had the time to get a good grasp on her for a fight. Besides, Hellhound did not really follow the news on magic girl and knight activity either. "Wait wait wait...! Humans defeated you?", she started, seeming like she was judging him but instantly continued, "Powerful humans out there can defeat demons? Why did nobody tell Hellhound? Oh... Right...", she precised her thoughts but still looked like she was struggling with her own thinking with her own self.

Her eyes finally looked at Zorn. "Alright, I decided! I want to see these humans! They must be fun to play with, right...?", she asked, not really thinking about how Zorn was defeated. If Hellhound knew defeat, she probably saw it as fun anyway, whatever was going on in that head of hers. At least, a chance to meet with them was one reason for her to stay around. What Hellhound made clear however was that, while she did not consider anyone a master of hers, she still knew she was not above powerful demon lords out there, whether that counted for something or not in the way she addressed them. As such, she kept a safe distance and made sure not to challenge him.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

The fall of his former lord had naturally implied his own defeat.  But Zorn was getting a sense of this girl’s mind.  It was perhaps both an advantage and disadvantage for him.  Maybe it would help keep her at his side, but would it mean she would not always fight as effectively as she could.  He decided to clear up something else, make sure he understood what she meant.  “Yes, they give you a lot of fun, put up a good fight before you win.  Then you can play with them however you want.  What are your favorite ways of playing with them?”  Had he guessed what she meant correctly?  Did they share an interest there.

She might not be as loyal to him as he liked but it was step towards that.  As long as he took advantage of her thought process, he might even be able to ‘control’ her in a way she did not mind, and maybe not even realize.  He would not try to ‘break’ her unless necessary.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hellhound seemed to be attentive, now. At least at the idea of a fight against stronger humans. Though as she was asked what her favorite ways of playing were, she gained a twisted smile and stepped back a few steps then focused her strength. A burning aura surrounded her before she swiped twice with her hands in front of her, following with a spin of her body to send her leg in a slash kick motion. Her attacks seemed to be followed by flames as well. She had a fighting spirit for sure but she was not quite done with the show as she then kicked upwards into a blackflip jump high in the air, moving backwards then while she came back down, Hellhound punched the ground with what power she had, causing a loud explosion around herself. The blast radius might or not have taken out some of the area around her but her power seemed to have been calculated in her movement so that Zorn was out of its range.

With that fighting spirit, Hellhound soon stood back on her paws and smiled then said, "This is my favorite way to play.", feeling pretty proud with some flames still lit around her where the blast hit. She made clear that she was a fighter but also that this was what she meant by the word 'play'. Still, it did not say if it did or not include anything else after she won a fight. Her body displayed a certain charm and sexiness and there was no doubt she also made use of it, if she was even aware of what she was showing off. Those who would be foolish enough to gaze at her would find themselves become her plaything soon enough. Still, for now, Hellhound saw Zorn's question as a mean to showoff a little, regardless of the damage she had caused around herself, wanting him to see that she was ready to find these super humans anytime. At the same time, she was feeling her hunger scream at her through her stomach.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

That was a different sort of play, enjoyable enough.  It was hard to judge if she had any with sex.  Had any knowledge of it at all, if she did not.  It was perhaps worth watching her, see how she reacted to him.  But perhaps there was another way to bond.  “You will have to wait a little while to play with people like that.  But if you are hungry, perhaps I will accompany you.  Find something to eat with you.”  He was not bothered with eating in such a fashion.  It seemed the easiest way to get her a little closer to him as well.  “We just have to be a little quiet about it.  Your playing should be a surprise, don’t want any of them to see us too soon.”  A short trip to the surface perhaps, just the two of them, with some hunting.  He would get more of a sense of what she was like, and maybe she would enjoy it.

• Love 1

Hellhound seeming a bit disappointed to be told to wait. At least, she seemed somewhat capable of restraining herself from going out of her way. The idea of food made her perk up, however. She was slightly confused that a demon lord wanted to accompany her on a normal hunt but she didn't argue against it. All she could do was nod as she wanted to fulfill her belly's wishes as soon as possible. With the advice to be quiet, Hellhound gained a twisted smile again then said, "I'll be a shadow, then. When I hide, they don't see it coming. Um, well... Sorta...", her smile changing to an embarrassed one slowly. Her quality has a stealthy hunter still had to be proven but she understood that Zorn didn't want any humans to spot them. This should be easy enough. All they had to do was go up, find an empty forest and hunt for food before they go back down. No powers so super humans can't detect them.

With this in mind, Hellhound started leaving. She did not really consider if Zorn had any quick means to head to the surface. The beast girl knew of short cuts and paths she used to make it up there, as insane as she was, since she appeared to have no real ways to portal her own way up there. Unlike demons, she was a creature of power and fire but not exactly magic. She was still waiting for Zorn however so if he chimed in with a mean to go faster, she would follow him. The soonest she ate, the better it would be for all. She would not be able to have a serious fight without fuel to keep her spirited, anyway. Still, Hellhound couldn't help but look forward to what power humans were capable of attaining. She might have been ignorant of magic girls and knights for a while, due to her lazy and air-headed nature but now that she knew, she wanted to have this battle with them badly. For the sake of sport...

• Love 1

Before they had a chance to leave.  One of the demons ran up to Zorn, whispered something in his ear.  Another demon, unconnected to him.  Doing something in that human city.  It was both interesting and troublesome.  Only troublesome because he did not know if it was connected to a larger demon faction, that could rival his.  And it might draw the attention of his enemies too soon.  Would the Sorceress get involved?  It was something worth looking into, but they did not have to rush there.  This hunt could be dealt with first.

”Maybe you will have a chance to play after eating.  We will see.”  He left it at that for now.  He concentrated.  Some demons were much better at this sort of thing than him.  But he could teleport in short distances, to places he knew well.  If he had time to focus, not be distracted.

A circle appeared on the ground, including where Hellhound was.  He also had limited ability to take others with him.  But he could handle one, with relative ease.  The circle grew brighter, then there was a flash.  When it was over they were deep in the forest.  Dark.  No humans in the area.  He looked to Hellhound.  “Smell anything interesting around us?”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hellhound observed the one demon curiously but even with her hearing, she did not really hear or pay attention to what was being said. She only had one objective for the moment. Still, something did make her happy as she was hearing what Zorn was telling her. A chance to play after eating. That sounded like a good deal to her. But for the time being, she waited and watched the magic happen. The circle made her giggle softly, not because it affected her anyhow but simply because of what she was expecting to happen. Once she felt the air of the forest, she jumped in place. "Yay! We're here!", the beast girl let out, being at least a little impressed by the warp.

When Hellhound was questioned about the scent, she quickly set herself on her hunter mode and smelled the area. It was dark so they were probably around or during night time, when animals she hunted were mostly asleep. Being in the dark meant she would not be spotted easily either, as long as she did not bring up any of her fiery powers. "I'll find something quickly.", she finally said then left, stepping lightly while trying to sniff a perfect scent. Hellhound didn't need much but one good prey to feed well and even leave some for Zorn if he was hungry as well. It would not take too long either that she would fine what she wanted, it being unaware of her presence.

At this point, the hell beast girl was lowered down, observing. Animals were dumb but incredibly reactive and paranoid. A single noise would make her prey aware and escape but she was not going to let any of that happen. None could escape her fury. There was no needs for theatrics, either. A sharp swipe at the neck would do. The animal of a certain size that she spotted remained still, looking asleep; The perfect victim for a hunter. Hellhound grasped at the ground, ready to leap, then suddenly moved. As expected, the animal twitched and tried to get up but it was already too late as the beast girl was on it, slamming it against the ground before she sliced its neck.

The small fight made just enough noise from the slamming and while the animal tried to cry, it died rather quickly. "Shhh, you're my meal, now. Maybe not only mine. ♪", she said, playfully, looking around for where Zorn could be at this moment. If he waited for her or not or followed her, watched her? Hellhound doubted that her demon lord partner would not know where to find her quickly anyway, if he somehow lost sight of her. With the animal she kept pinned to the ground until its death, all that remained now was to figure how to eat it. Her fire served well to cook the meat if she wanted it that way but that would depend on Zorn's taste regarding the prey.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Zorn quietly followed Hellhound.  He was large, muscular, but he could move quickly and quietly when he wished.  Almost hopping to move faster, but still landing very quietly.  Much like the hound, his senses were considerably stronger than a human's or many other animals, but it was possible at least some of hers were even stronger than his.  There was a beauty in it, though he did not know how much that was because she was female, and how much was her technique.  He watched her move, elegantly, quick.  Efficiently killing.  It was pleasing to watch.  He considered her more valuable now.  Looked forward to seeing how she might play later.  How far she went with it. 

He waited until it was completely dead before he stepped out.  Looked over the meal she had caught for them.  "You caught the meal.  You can eat first, whatever parts you enjoy most.  However you enjoy it.  I will join you shortly."  He could eat it raw if she liked, share it like a pair of predators.  But he was not be bothered if she wanted to prepare it anyway.  He was curious to see how she generally chose to eat.  He kept back a few steps, waiting to sit until see what she did first.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

When Hellhound spotted Zorn, she smirked in pride at the prey she caught. This hunting experience she had was from all the times she had to come up to the surface to hunt for herself since nobody else would do it for her. And the few humans who sometimes spotted her and saw her as a monster or something to kill. Or at least try. Even when she was willing to leave them be. She was not sure if she herself had put on a good show for him but the meat was there for them, now. Her belly still screamed for that food she just had caught and Zorn told her that she can eat first since she had caught the food. Not like she really needed permission anyway.

Standing up and preparing herself to slice and tear, Hellhound grabbed a piece for herself and held it above herself, relaxing her stance with her legs slightly spread. She had won and this was her reward. A spark from her hand holding the piece started a fire around the meat for a bit before she extinguished it, leaving the meat emanating a cooked scent. It's something she had seen humans do before, for some reasons. At first, she also thought 'Why do humans burn their prey when they catch them?' but the taste of meat touched by fire was on a different level. Something a demon probably would not know about as they weren't this close to humans.

In fact, with the idea of surprising Zorn or at least stupidly trying to show off her forbidden knowledge, she came closer afterward and handed a piece of her meat to him. She was curious to see his reaction but as she could not wait furthermore, she started eating her own piece, tearing at it with her fangs. Finally, she was getting some sustenance and it was worth the time she had waited. With the amount of meat they had, they could both easily feed until they were filled. Afterwards, Hellhound probably would play along a bit with what Zorn would have in mind. All in the objective of meeting with these stronger and threatening humans to fight them.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Zorn had watched her.  Eyes slightly drawn to the slightly spread legs.  Maybe another time.  He was a demon, but with a being like Hellhound, that would only happen if she wanted it.  Or at least looked tempted.  He took the meat, smelled it.  He was aware humans did this.  A weakness of theirs, their stomachs could not handle raw meat.  He did not necessarily think it improved the taste.  But he did not think it ruined the taste either.  He did not hesitate to take a bite of it, quickly chew and swallow.  He rarely savored his meals.  Had to be something truly special.  Though it was purely about hunger for him either, he could enjoy eating.  "Will this be enough for you, or do you plan to hunt for more?"

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hellhound observed Zorn a bit then smiled as she continued to eat until she was asked the question. "Uh...? Are you hungry a lot or just a little? I won't need more than what we have there. This piece and the rest of it will be enough, right?", she asked back but soon, her ears twitched. Something felt off with the surrounding and it didn't feel human. At least not in nature. Zorn himself seemed alert of something as well, somehow.

Following Post.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1