Fem looking to be ganged by multiple guys

I’d like to play a girl or woman who gets gangraped and made to do all sorts of things with men. I tend to play unwilling-to-willing. 

If you have any specific ideas or requests, I’m open to almost all kinks. My main no’s are scat and adult baby. Other than that, I’m very open.

I’ll read any ideas or requests.

That sounds amazing. I haven’t done group ERP yet, but I’ve done lots of private.

It’s nice to meet you, I’m BrokenButterfly

I’ll look over the policies on group posts and then I’ll update the main post.

Normally, I talk with my partner a bit to figure out what direction and themes the RP will take. Is it better to decide that early on, maybe you and me and it’s there so anyone else coming in sees it laid out and review those and listen to requests, or is it better to  get people together under the general theme and then discuss the specifics as a group?

I’m very open to kinks and really just have the limits of poop, adult diaper and serious bodily harm.

• Like 1

I've done a few group RPs and one of the things that comes up is whether or not to have a set order of "turns". I feel that's kind of too forced - there are times when people either have nothing to add or are not available and holding everything up for that is almost guaranteed to kill an RP. It is, in my opinion, better to post naturally when you see an opportunity to add something fun or interesting. It's not like combat rounds in a D&D game - it's a story, best to let it get told.

One possible set up is the classic gang - bikers are a great trope for this, but a group of young street punks works too. Girl finds herself in the wrong part of town and the lads decide it's party time and drag her back to the club house. The upside with that is, there's probably some sort of gang leader who can put an end to any disagreements before things get too violent.

What do we think? A gang of younger kids or some older bikers? Maybe some organized crime types looking to send a message?

I think that people posting as they like sounds best. We can just do checks before anything major (like, if someone wants to tie her up or take her somewhere else.)

All of these scenarios sound good, but let’s go with biker gang. The men can be of different ages, but tend towards middle age.

I think I’d like to be young. Like 16, but I can go a little older to 18-19 if you think that would be best. I’d like her to be kidnapped and kept with them a while, made into a cumdump to be mistreated and used at their leisure. 

Would you like to have YC be the leader of the gang, who has a few extra goons? I’d like to invite some of my mates, if they’d like.

Is there a recommended time to start these up, like a high traffic time?

Invite your friends - I love that idea. If there are other partners who you've had fun with, invite them.

I can be the gang leader, sure, but it's fine if someone else wants it too.

as for when to start, start whenever suits you/us/the group. If you want to post your character finding herself stranded on the side of he road a little too far from town, the bikers can roll in as time permits.

You can have her be any age you're comfortable with. If she is described as under 18 the image must be NOT photographic or explicit. No Any image that appears to be real, whether it is or not, is prohibited. A Safe For Work image is allowed.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Double negative messed up the site rules.