Full Light Novel Title: That Time I Stopped Being a Lonely Guy and Became a Girl Instead!

RP is here: https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/8439-changed-into-girls-rp/

NOTE: I'm always open for any MTF themes. If you'd like to try another RP with MTF, just ecchitext me your ideas.

This is a world where the Japanese government is desperate to increase birth rates by changing some men or teenage boys into girls. This is done through a series of minimally invasive techniques, including a pod that change them or even pills. These "New Girls" are denied most protections, so they are objectified and are often treated as sex toys by men around them. New Girls have fully functioning reproductive tracks, but protection is also available. Male enhancement is also commonplace and affordable. New Girls are often groped, molested or worse. The idea is to get squeemish men to practice on these girls and boost their sex drive so that they get someone pregnant, whether it's a bio female or New Girl.

This is a setting where men are on top and New Girls are on bottom. Technically, the law is supposed to protect them, on paper, but it rarely works out this way.

This is a modern day RP, but the key differences are that sex changing technology exists (with full fertility) and Japan is a very, very prosperous country. This tech has existed for a few decades, but has really taken off in recent years. This breakthrough has helped make Japan very wealthy, though most of that money is in the hands of powerful organizations. It should go without saying that the government is quite corrupt. This technology has gone to other parts of the world, but the secrets to it are closely guarded by Japanese scientists and doctors.

[This Section Will be Updated with further important information as it comes up]

CHARACTERS

Chihiro Watanabe - (New Girl, High school student)

Edited by BrokenButterfly
Update
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up