OOC Discussion

6 minutes ago, diogora said:

Cause Ao's just gonna hand over his companions? xD

Run for the hills!!!

I might make a small post with Ao real quick just to reply to Archer and see Jijii and Fonfon, if I get the okay from Warning

All I will say, is Nadia might not be a good person, might think low of men and women, but she does not intend to hurt them.  And what happens is not likely to be what she expects.  She might actually end up helping Jijii unexpectedly.  But the more people present, the less I know what is going to happen.  He might be the one in 'danger' from Leona, but I don't know.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

All I will say, is Nadia might not be a good person, might think low of men and women, but she does not intend to hurt them.  And what happens is not likely to be what she expects.  She might actually end up helping Jijii unexpectedly.  But the more people present, the less I know what is going to happen.  He might be the one in 'danger' from Leona, but I don't know.

Ao is...Ao, I'm not revealing anything yet hehe~ But he's not looking to fight people. He won't buzz off just because Nadia doesn't like him tho xD I also hope, and don't think he should give Leona any reason for her to be a danger to him...please...but I mean if muscle mommy wanted to choke him...ehem, sorry, what?

3 minutes ago, Warning said:

Interesting how everyone tries to steal Fonfon's treasure... I-I mean, new friend... (Fonfon was the first one after her. *pout*) Big sister will not be happy.

Big brother's not trying to steal her!!!! I-I mean, not like he cares, *hmpf*

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

While I've got a little lull, maybe I'll start working on a third character... Don't know when I'll manage to get it ready though...

more-star-wars.gif

I completely get it though. I've been thinking about potentially making a 2nd character...and it might be time to wipe the dust off of one of the 3 female OCs I own xP Just need to figure out who would be more fitting for this Prison.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 2

44 minutes ago, diogora said:

Ao is...Ao, I'm not revealing anything yet hehe~ But he's not looking to fight people. He won't buzz off just because Nadia doesn't like him tho xD I also hope, and don't think he should give Leona any reason for her to be a danger to him...please...but I mean if muscle mommy wanted to choke him...ehem, sorry, what?

Big brother's not trying to steal her!!!! I-I mean, not like he cares, *hmpf*

I don't want to spell out everything I do know, that loses some of the fun (I also like that I don’t know for sure, he is a wildcard, Trish may be too), but you are getting closer to truth.  This is going back to my earlier posts today/last night and what I hope to do with Nadia.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Nadia has no plans on going to the bus, unless Fonfon and Jijii try to go there.  Once she sees those two, she is going to be focused on them.  For the foreseeable future, that is her story.  Trying to make them hers.  How successful she is…we’ll see.  Leona, we’ll see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

welp, I have posted. and as im avoiding reading other threads to avoid having information Trish doesnt know, I have no clue what this mythical bus is xwx

Hope you don't mind us reading the other threads tho, I'm way too curious about Trish and the others not to want to read what they're up to xD

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Also should add, it is not unreasonable to consider Nadia a threat currently (though not necessarily before people find out who she is and why she is in prison), but like how things with Leona will be unpredictable, it is not impossible that if Nadia succeeds it won’t be because she forced herself on them, taught them Futa supremacy, or whatever (though I’m not ruling that route out either), but while it is unrealistic for someone like her to turn ‘pure’/‘good’, character development is not impossible, some of her beliefs could maybe (not necessarily easily) be changed, and she might not be a character some would consider an enemy.

She will have a goal.  I want her to achieve it.  But how she achieves it, if she does, is up in the air.  She is a hardened criminal with a lot of blood on her hands, but she might one way or another be redeemed, at least in the eyes of other prisoners (not saying that will happen, or I have specific idea in mind.  But it could happen, depending on how the story goes who she interacts with).

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, diogora said:

Ao missing a chance to have Celes look at his totally existing injuries! Woe! @Kissa Jokes aside tho, if they do make it down there, I thought it was too dark to see even with nightvision?

Seeing blood and no injuries totally won't make him look like a bad guy : p 
It's too dark to see even with nightvision inside the building on places where are no windows because it's complete darkness. Garage people have door open so they get some nightlight and they have flashlights so they are doing fine on light part.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Kissa said:

Seeing blood and no injuries totally won't make him look like a bad guy : p 
It's too dark to see even with nightvision inside the building on places where are no windows because it's complete darkness. Garage people have door open so they get some nightlight and they have flashlights so they are doing fine on light part.

There's a totally valid reason for that, I promise! : p
Ohhhh alright, thanks for clearing that up! : ) So the people there can actually see each other properly, that's very good to know!

• Love 2

Wait, I thought night vision allowed us to see in the >dark<. Although, I suppose abyssal darkness might change that I was under the impression there were no conditions for seeing in the dark. So now we have total darkness and total darkness Lv2? Because at first, there were no requirements or conditions to that. o.O

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Warning said:

Wait, I thought night vision allowed us to see in the >dark<. Although, I suppose abyssal darkness might change that I was under the impression there were no conditions for seeing in the dark. So now we have total darkness and total darkness Lv2? Because at first, there were no requirements or conditions to that. o.O

If there is some light, people with darkvision can see in dark. If it's full darkness like windowless room, not even darkvision person can see there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • ^ This 1

2 minutes ago, Kissa said:

If there is some light, people with darkvision can see in dark. If it's full darkness like windowless room, not even darkvision person can see there.

Yep, this is basically why initially Archer was trying to crouch and feel his way around his area to find the way out, because the light was just barely enough to help him see, but until Ao showed up to give him someone to follow easier, he was kind of fumbling a lot.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Warning said:

Very odd to need >light< for >dark< vision. XD I will blame a kind of game hack to mess with abilities. Fonfon so far has been able to see in the dark everywhere. o.o

You do you. I can't be arsed to verbally wrestle over this. Even people without darkvision have been seeing oddly well in darkness, so... not worth micromanagering that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kissa said:

You do you. I can't be arsed to verbally wrestle over this. Even people without darkvision have been seeing oddly well in darkness, so... not worth micromanagering that. 

I wasn't sure how dark it really was, so at least until they got to central, I had Ao walk confidently but use a wall to go in a straight line.

• Love 1