OOC Discussion

5 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I am home now, so time to see-

Oh, that looks dangerous. o.o

... Well, everyone else is safe so let's Belly of the Beast this guy. Worst case scenario... I lose a character. : p Will have him be caught between the groups.

Alright : p Feel free to move him between the groups when you have time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t know if our plan will still work with the deadline, and them going that way.  We’ll see.  But Nadia has a destiny as far as I’m concerned (at least meeting them and trying for them, but it will be up to everyone involved if succeeds or not).

She will break off from Leona if she has to, but we’ll see.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I don’t know if our plan will still work with the deadline, and them going that way.  We’ll see.  But Nadia has a destiny as far as I’m concerned (at least meeting them and trying for them, but it will be up to everyone involved if succeeds or not).

She will break off from Leona if she has to, but we’ll see.

What's your plan?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What’s most important to me is Nadia does not get left behind with the deadline.  I do think the idea would fun, but I am flexible and as long as Nadia isn’t separated from them it works for me.  But I also want this to be fun for all of us.  Maybe Ao can be fit into it all in ways Nadia could not currently expect too.

You have almost convinced me to give it all away to see if you would prefer that.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I am lost myself. Ao seems to be handling things with jiji following with Fonfon. Even if I tried to do a post, she is not exactly the "leader" of party. What am I even supposed to do, considering she follows Jiji and Jiji follows Ao? Order of priority for Fonfon AND jiji is to find food. Maybe even Ao. We could decide not to but it would go against everyone's priority.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh whatever.  I don’t know if it would have been more fun with the surprise.  But here is the idea as it is currently (still some randomness, I hinted before.)

Okay so the plan, was Nadia, Leona (maybe Trish), we’re going to run into Jijii, Fonfon and Ao, one way or another figure out Jijii has a collar key and get it from her or convince her to unlock their collars

After that, Nadia intended to release the pheromones immediately, see what if any sort of reaction Jijii, Fonfon, and Leona had to it at least (maybe Trish, if there, but not a Nadia priority).

I talked about it privately with CuteKitten, to see what she thought.  I don’t know exactly how she is going to react, but Leona is going to be quite horny, and when she is horny she takes what she wants.  Not something Nadia would expect, and it is up in the air who the target of her lust be.  Jijii is possible (Nadia becoming an unexpected savior, possibly), it might be Nadia (which she potentially expects), or Ao and/or Trish could be wildcards (I was not considering them when I asked, like I said, even I don’t know exactly how it it is going to go, if it still happens).  I was happy not knowing specifically who she would go after.

That is Ao’s potential ‘danger’.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

What’s most important to me is Nadia does not get left behind with the deadline.  I do think the idea would fun, but I am flexible and as long as Nadia isn’t separated from them it works for me.  But I also want this to be fun for all of us.  Maybe Ao can be fit into it all in ways Nadia could not currently expect too.

You have almost convinced me to give it all away to see if you would prefer that.

I didn't want to be left behind with the deadline either...Also, I'll admit I'm a bit concerned your plans with Nadia would just exclude Ao from everything...since you seem quite determined to have her 'claim' the two without even mentioning him. I quite like the little trio they have going, so I don't wanna just get kicked out before there's even any real chance to get to know them better. I also don't think he would just hand them over, after making a deal to keep each other safe. I'd like to make as many connections as possible, so I'd actually like to meet Nadia, Leona and Trish too. That being said, I don't know what Nadia will do, but just don't expect Ao to be out of the picture if they run into each other xD

14 minutes ago, Warning said:

I am lost myself. Ao seems to be handling things with jiji following with Fonfon. Even if I tried to do a post, she is not exactly the "leader" of party. What am I even supposed to do, considering she follows Jiji and Jiji follows Ao? Order of priority for Fonfon AND jiji is to find food. Maybe even Ao. We could decide not to but it would go against everyone's priority.

I can't argue this. Chiyako seemed fine with either option and I have been on the fence too. You make a point about their priorities, so since we were waiting for your opinion, I'll go ahead and say they'll be going to the storage room then.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Deadline has meaning only to those who are in the scene. So right now it means Archer in Anjira scene and Lucas in Celestine scene. Though Celestine scene has the problem of moving elsewhere on the island after the deadline, but not even that is end of world because they aren't taking the only vehicle on the island.

If team W-Wing (Nadia, Trish, Leona) want to meet Central building team (Fonfon, Jijii, Ao) and give a try to Nadia's ability, but Dio would prefer Ao going to the garage, perhaps the solution would be that they split? Like "girls, you go look for food over there and I go here" or something similar.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@SataiRolePlayingGuy My intention was not to make you reveal your plans, sorry! xD I imagine both Fonfon and Ao protecting Jijii though, and while Ao might be in danger...he might not become a victim easily. : ) 

@KissaI appreciate the suggestion for a solution! : p I agree with Warning though about what their priorities should be, and I probably shouldn't be abandoning a dynamic of characters I think is fun just to make a deadline. I guess this just means I'll have to wait for a chance to meet Lucas and Celes some other time in the future, and this could possibly allow for a meeting with all the W-Wing team members or even Anjira later on, alongside a possible reunion with Archer...God he's got a lot of mouths to feed all of a sudden. : p 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I don’t mind.  While the surprise would have been fun, it might work better for everyone to plan.  I only knew thoughts of Kitten and Warning.

The big question is how Jijii will react to the pheromones (you can decide whether or not to keep that a surprise, Chiyako).  I have an idea for Fonfon and Leona, but not her (or Trish, if she is there).  Nadia may or may not find herself in a small first step of changing.  Her initial goals won’t change quickly.  But her desire is for Jijii and Fonfon to be willing (pheromones, or naturally).  While she is usually quick to violence, she will not do anything to provoke Ao/Fonfon/Leona.  If she sticks with all of them long term.  Will see how she handles her discomfort with men.  Whether he can shift that at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well, Fonfon is not safe from being drugged (By her own making) and this includes flower and plant effects. Pheromones acting the same, not sure how it works exactly but if it's like a thing transmissible in the air, she might still be affected. Her sex drive is controlled by herself but under the right conditions... If it's anything like aphrodisiac then yeah.

Edited by Warning
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, diogora said:

@KissaSince we decided to go check out the storage room for food, could I ask if they find any before I finish my post? Also, would you be making a GM post later about what else they can find inside, or would you inform us here?

Yea. I can make GM post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nadia repeatedly brings bountiful OOC activity.

As for the pheromones.  They are unpredictable.  Most of the time they work to some degree, but occasionally they don’t (if the player doesn’t want them to).  It could have varying degree of effect.  It might just them more relaxed/trusting of Nadia, it might give them give them a sexual desire (minor or intense) for her (it should just be her that it influences feelings of in most cases. I figure Leona a special case in that her desire could be directed to others out of general horniness).

• Love 4