OOC Discussion

8 minutes ago, Kissa said:

I will go easy since we are in the very beginning and they are mostly just verbally violent now. 

I try to avoid player kills, because I hate having to go through sheet approval process again losing char progress, but there is only as far as plot armor can carry people. For example I once had a char who ran in a corridor with no cover in gunfire of 6 people. No matter how I thought it, there was no way to avoid being hit in that situation.

That's understandable, and thanks for going a little easy on us! : ) I'll be more careful in the future, suppose Fera can be dumb without me placing her inside a crowd of armed criminals. : p 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Right now? Diagnostics are reading at a [Please seek the company of saner women]

I could have told you this long ago. : p But now we're in this mess together!

28 minutes ago, diogora said:

I hope I don't keep people waiting for me too long, but it's nearing 5AM so I need to get a little bit of sleep. I look forward to continuing tomorrow. ^^

Good night, Dio, thanks for bringing us the treasure of Fera. : ) Sleep well and see you tomorrow. Getting close to time for me to sleep as well, work week starts tomorrow once more.

• Love 4

25 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I hope I don't keep people waiting for me too long, but it's nearing 5AM so I need to get a little bit of sleep. I look forward to continuing tomorrow. ^^

Have a good night! Thanks for the fun, Fera is adorable.

25 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I could have told you this long ago. : p But now we're in this mess together!

Lol as if I'm not writing as one of the non-sane women. There just happens to be MORE insane women. You have a good night as well once it takes ya (I'm on my work week)

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Jijii will be remaining hidden and hushed so if it comes to her turn during any sort of exchange she can be skipped for now.

Yeah, Ao's not really responding to the second comment either, especially after Nadia's going out of her way to mention someone that can rip doors off. He's quiet and ready to fight. So unless @Warning does anything, Ao can also be skipped.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

She really does want to make a deal.  But yeah, will see what Warning does, after Trish.  If Fonfon remains quiet, Nadia is going to be a good team member and call Leona, especially if Trish shows her what is on the door.

I get that she's tryna make a deal, but the people on the other side of the door might not have no reason to accept it, especially when the person outside is bringing THIS much attention to being unarmed and wanting to deal with things peacefully. In a prison full of murderers and rapists and whatnot, this would probably sound like a lie to anyone. She shouldn't even know they're inside this room, so either 1) she's crazy and talks to every door she walks by or 2) He assumed she has some way of knowing they're inside, maybe a good nose like him (although she doesn't but whatever) and she's saying weird things despite already knowing they're in there. Ao's not taking such a big risk, especially when he and Fonfon are trying to keep someone safe. Even if he was alone, he wouldn't give up entry to the food storage just like that.

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

5 minutes ago, Kissa said:

I might have lost some details along the way, but if outsiders are behind the food storeroom door's perhaps they heard the sound when Ao broke the bottle?

That is true. I believe Dreams already mentioned it in her post with Trish, but it's been a few days so I almost forgot. : p That being said, this does mean that Ao has reason to believe the person outside might have been able to hear them, and that does tie back to this:

the person outside is bringing THIS much attention to being unarmed and wanting to deal with things peacefully. In a prison full of murderers and rapists and whatnot, this would probably sound like a lie to anyone.

It feels way too suspicious and risky!

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

3 minutes ago, diogora said:

It feels way too suspicious and risky!

It's because it is. Fonfon is a playful goof with a rape history, (along with torture) but like... Prison has somewhat softened that and she showed some good will. It's hard to say what is on her mind, though. BUT some people can't be fixed or trusted. Some people play nice, some lie, some become nice. Most people probably aren't nice.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • ^ This 1

Only other thing I will add, is she is she is genuinely willing to prove what she said in the moment.  She could be convinced to do things now that she won’t if Leona breaks down the door.  Though Fonfon and eventually Jijii will make her interested in trying to stick with them.

• Like 1
  • Love 2