OOC Discussion

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

And some of us are just chilling in a storeroom. Fates uncertain.

Maybe they gotta find a backdoor or something to escape? That's a tricky spot to be in right now. Especially now that the person that was supposed to be able to open the door is probably gonna be on break for a while. x_x

Or maybe a wandering group of other prisoners heads down there to chase off those outside the door, giving them time to slip out when things get quiet again... Hrm...

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

And some of us are just chilling in a storeroom. Fates uncertain.

This... We're just having fun, quietly, waiting to tear something or someone to pieces. Or die trying because why not at this point? lol... One day...

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

Maybe they gotta find a backdoor or something to escape? That's a tricky spot to be in right now. Especially now that the person that was supposed to be able to open the door is probably gonna be on break for a while. x_x

Or maybe a wandering group of other prisoners heads down there to chase off those outside the door, giving them time to slip out when things get quiet again... Hrm...

I mean, as it is, we could also do that. We're either stuck there with Bread Jiji or we find a mean to escape somehow because surely we can do it...

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I guess the easiest thing is this.  First we will decide if we are waiting on Leona.  If not, you guys can do what seems best/most fun.  But Nadia is giving up on the door, she will probably have to be skipped until there is a reason she can appear in some other time and place that makes sense to the story.

• Love 4

38 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

> Join a group with a Bloodknight and potentially anger said Bloodknight later

OR

> Fight some goons, maybe win, and potentially anger said Bloodknight later

I mean.....
How long might Mr. Ladies Man survive?

Well, it's funny they namedropped Anjira, because a certain Ladies Man has heard the one person that might make him legitimately breathe fire one day. : p 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, diogora said:

Rest in Peace Fera...xD

Let's see what everyone else says first then. 

Let’s see whether the same needs to be said about Nadia.  Since I am guessing Ao won’t take the suggestion of going out and overpowering Nadia, we seem to be at an impasse of three options.  1. Wait for Kitten.  2. Give up on the door, but set something up that Nadia could find them later (though not likely to post before then).  3. Give up on the door and drop Nadia.  I will accept whatever the basement group chooses.  While I made my excitement for all this clear, if Nadia has to go, she has to go.  There won’t be any bad feelings.  I’m playing with most of the group in other clubs and will continue to do so, no matter what decision reached here.

Hopefully choice 1 or 2 will be made, just saying I won’t be upset if 3 is chosen.

• Love 3

10 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

Well, no one said prison life was easy. But I imagine Archer didn't expect that it could get this much worse without the oversight. : p  He feels like he found some of the best girls in the prison, and also some of the worst all at the same time.

Now I wonder how differently things might have gone if Archer found Celestine at first... Poor guy is teasing and flirty, so I imagine he would have quickly gotten in her bad side... And would have cheered the going-ons of certain other entities in that side of things, for better or worse. <.<

I mean considering the way Anjira is, I feel like anyone would have been better off finding Celestine xD

2 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Let’s see whether the same needs to be said about Nadia.  Since I am guessing Ao won’t take the suggestion of going out and overpowering Nadia, we seem to be at an impasse of three options.  1. Wait for Kitten.  2. Give up on the door, but set something up that Nadia could find them later (though not likely to post before then).  3. Give up on the door and drop Nadia.  I will accept whatever the basement group chooses.  While I made my excitement for all this clear, if Nadia has to go, she has to go.  There won’t be any bad feelings.  I’m playing with most of the group in other clubs and will continue to do so, no matter what decision reached here.

Hopefully choice 1 or 2 will be made, just saying I won’t be upset if 3 is chosen.

It just truly does not make sense to me for Ao to open the door. That decision seems way too risky when I play him as a more cautious man. I would be fine waiting for Kitten, but I do believe that's a bit unfair for me to say given I get to play with Fera while everyone else is stuck. Option 2 would make more sense to me. Nadia leaving for now, with the potential of finding them later on, hopefully in a less forceful way.

• Love 2

I can agree with that.  Don’t really feel like writing anything for that.  Just assume Nadia wandered off after a while, or have them sneak away before Leona gets there.  I’ll probably read up on the story from time to time.  But just let me know at a later point if there is a good place for Nadia to jump in, possibly with a. Summary.

• Love 3

Fera:

Spoiler

eed69512c5ca0ebed331f45726fc765c240c6bca

Anjira: -shoots-

2 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I can agree with that.  Don’t really feel like writing anything for that.  Just assume Nadia wandered off after a while, or have them sneak away before Leona gets there.  I’ll probably read up on the story from time to time.  But just let me know at a later point if there is a good place for Nadia to jump in, possibly with a. Summary.

Alright, in that case, @DreamsnThings Is Trish also wandering off?

• Love 2