General OOC

11 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Ooh, okay! Then I look forward to seeing then!

Kinda surprised you put the char there and not under Images, but I think you've got way more confidence than I do, so I'm gonna respect that. x_x But I need my ability to edit. xD!

Well I know it’s mine and I use it constantly, I can’t really stop people from using it if they save it and everything but I paid for so I’m going to use it!

7 minutes ago, Warning said:

I'd make a character too if I knew what I wanted to make. But infinite possibilities + indecisive person doesn't make a good combo, to be honest.

I believe in you! I look forward to seeing your character!

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

Oooh, a very cute herm gobbie! o.o As an enjoyer of shortstacks, I'm absolutely pleased! xD Even has a true form more elven... Power set looks fair too, so that's giving me ideas to aim a little bit lower in power to start and maybe make it something that grows as the story goes on. xD

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

Oooh, a very cute herm gobbie! o.o As an enjoyer of shortstacks, I'm absolutely pleased! xD Even has a true form more elven... Power set looks fair too, so that's giving me ideas to aim a little bit lower in power to start and maybe make it something that grows as the story goes on. xD

Well, she originally started out as a D&D character so her power level is very fair. She always seems to have a mechanical/magical answer for anything comes across and if she doesn’t have one, give her about two hours, she’ll have one.

Also, I have a NSFW version of that photo too, ROFL

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

I suck when it comes to system/tabletop games. T_T But I can already feel your energy for her, and that's enough to get me hyped to see her in action in the game! ❤️

As for the NSFW, I bet she looks just as good, but I'll let my imagination do the work there when she manages to get her first time in a fun lewd scene. >:3 

• Love 5

Issue is, I know it's a dream thing and I dunno if I can just make a "normal" character to become something else in the dream world. (And why). Since the normal world is supposed to be without magic. I have ideas on that but it's hard to pinpoint which is best in that case. Or if anyone fits a certain role on that side. So yeah. x.x

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

Issue is, I know it's a dream thing and I dunno if I can just make a "normal" character to become something else in the dream world. (And why). Since the normal world is supposed to be without magic. I have ideas on that but it's hard to pinpoint which is best in that case. Or if anyone fits a certain role on that side. So yeah. x.x

Quoting Satai from earlier, he said this in response to one of Sheylin's earlier questions I think?

They don’t all have to have been born the ‘real world’.  The ‘Judge’ I made may or may not have been.

So it seems like you don't 'have' to involve the real world for your character? You can just cut out the proverbial middle man and go right for the World of Dreams, it seems like. :3 Think is, I don't know if the real world will have too much to do in the interim,in which if it does, then Takuya is boned since his trip to the World of Dreams is one way. xD But luckily I could make others if needed...

4 minutes ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

Haha I think it looks amazing, I actually don’t get to use it all that often. But when I do, people fucking love it!

You sound like you've got fun gremlin energy about you, I can't wait to see what else you bring to the table. ^^

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

Who's to say? That sounds like logic someone from the World of Reality might think before the reality of the World of Dreams hits them like a baseball bat. xD

But I like to think maybe some just happen to come from other worlds perhaps (to excuse special crossover characters for those with an interest in that)... Although maybe that's something to ask Satai more than anything. I might have gotten away with it when it comes to Archer in Youths, but not sure I have a means of doing that again here. xD

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

Well, there is a literal game named dreamfall or something, I think based on a dream world. OR Kirby, more literally. Those "characters" are as real as the dream is. And you can die by being there. BUT what I mean by NPCs is that while normal people CAN return to their real world. The dream people can't go anywhere else. They're in the matrix.

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

How dare you call my character NPC, shame on you lol

I'd be audacious and say Takuya would try to not make her feel like an NPC, but that's me being far too presumptive and not knowing where her orientations lie. Also Taku is a bit too flirty and playful for his own good, so that doesn't help things... >.>

Just now, Warning said:

Well, there is a literal game named dreamfall or something, I think based on a dream world. OR Kirby, more literally. Those "characters" are as real as the dream is. And you can die by being there. BUT what I mean by NPCs is that while normal people CAN return to their real world. The dream people can't go anywhere else. They're in the matrix.

Maybe that's why Sheylin has a Real form as an Elf? o: Satai did say the races in the Real World are closer to fantasy ones, after all!

• Love 4
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Quoting Satai from earlier, he said this in response to one of Sheylin's earlier questions I think?

So it seems like you don't 'have' to involve the real world for your character? You can just cut out the proverbial middle man and go right for the World of Dreams, it seems like. :3 Think is, I don't know if the real world will have too much to do in the interim,in which if it does, then Takuya is boned since his trip to the World of Dreams is one way. xD But luckily I could make others if needed...

You sound like you've got fun gremlin energy about you, I can't wait to see what else you bring to the table. ^^

Haha thanks! I love being a little gremlin!

8 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I'd be audacious and say Takuya would try to not make her feel like an NPC, but that's me being far too presumptive and not knowing where her orientations lie. Also Taku is a bit too flirty and playful for his own good, so that doesn't help things... >.>

Maybe that's why Sheylin has a Real form as an Elf? o: Satai did say the races in the Real World are closer to fantasy ones, after all!

Hmm? That is not an elf, that is a ebony goddess made human in the “real” world

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

I would feel weird going from a race to another in this thing. Unless from human to furry then that kinda does make sense. XD Knowing myself, I might just make some NPCs. Not many of my characters would work being transferred from a world to some dream world. It gives too much MMO vibes. (Especially if we have a different form on the other side). Might as well go dot hack at this point. Or Star ocean style of welch with a 4D character who can be anywhere she likes in any plane of existence. I dunno, otherwise. o.o

• Love 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

I would feel weird going from a race to another in this thing. Unless from human to furry then that kinda does make sense. XD Knowing myself, I might just make some NPCs. Not many of my characters would work being transferred from a world to some dream world. It gives too much MMO vibes. (Especially if we have a different form on the other side). Might as well go dot hack at this point. Or Star ocean style of welch with a 4D character who can be anywhere she likes in any plane of existence. I dunno, otherwise. o.o

The way I see it is that they have two forms, a dreamworld form and a real world form.

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

1 minute ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

The way I see it is that they have two forms, a dreamworld form and a real world form.

No offense but that's what I said. o.O My example of dot hack or heck, sword art online, goes that you can use an "avatar" in the dream world. You could be a different person from World A to World B by identity masking. Which brings us to..... Wait, this club is exactly that XD We are mmo players playing a mmo. Except it's a dream so it's a "different take" but if we make dot hack a dream world instead of a mmo, this would literally be the same thing. Which is interesting really... But this is where I am stuck with indecision...

Even if I had a character who became something else in the mmo, I wouldn't know where to begin since there's no theme to stick to. We can be anything.

• Love 5

Human/Fantasy Race in Real World to a new race in Dream World seems like it could be the average, and Sheylin was creative in doing the exact reverse of that, so I think it's fair. :3 

Also Warning, you could totally do Human to Furry/Anthro Form. It could definitely be a thing! Iirc, the caveats for this transfer are that less investment in the opposite world just makes you a visitor I think, but the more you believe in it, the harder it pulls on you until it's nearly inescapable I think? 

As for me, I'm gonna stick to my plan to leave Takuya stuck in Dream World myself. The Real World will have too many unpleasant memories for him to want to go back, and living life as a twinky snakeboy is, in his opinion, much more fun. xD

Random but pleased to see reference to dotHack and Star Ocean, stop giving me reasons to praise your tastes in games, Warning!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that people only really have to engage the worlds they wish to, I feel. Whatever makes more sense to you< or whatever feels more fun to portray, would be my primary goal to focus on. ^^

• Love 5

Random idea. Someone finds herself in a dream and incarnates the memory of a old spirit hero in that dream world, hence someone taking the shape of dragon girl but with her memory. More or less joking. But another idea I had was "Digimon" at this point. Pokemon also did the whole isekai yourself in a creature. XD Jennifer the werewolf but she's human in the real world and werewolf in the dreamworld. Uhh... What else? Welch was an obvious one, being a kind of "not supposed to be there" being, to mess with the world.

• Love 4

Well, it sounds like you're starting to get options together at least? I can't tell how serious you are about these, but if you feel enthusiastic about them, then I'm all for it. ^^ Well, minus the Welch one, I'm not quite sure how I feel about literal canon characters showing up in a game like this... But that's just me. x_x

• Love 5