General OOC

I was going to suggest a girl who lives her past self in the dream but we did say no magic in the real world so this might not actually work... Also, I didn't mean welch herself but a kind of similar 4D being. The one I was thinking about however is mostly a catgirl which doesn't seem to work either. This is a bit complicated when there's a detail here and there that always says "Sorry but this can't work as it breaks one of the conditions for that character to exist." But yeah... I'd have to see if I can get some sexy furry out there.

I don't really know the conditions for real life technology so it's a bit complicated to go more "fancy" with "What about if a robot dreamed. What would they dream?" XD

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warning said:

I was going to suggest a girl who lives her past self in the dream but we did say no magic in the real world so this might not actually work... Also, I didn't mean welch herself but a kind of similar 4D being. The one I was thinking about however is mostly a catgirl which doesn't seem to work either. This is a bit complicated when there's a detail here and there that always says "Sorry but this can't work as it breaks one of the conditions for that character to exist." But yeah... I'd have to see if I can get some sexy furry out there.

I don't really know the conditions for real life technology so it's a bit complicated to go more "fancy" with "What about if a robot dreamed. What would they dream?" XD

I'd love to see more sexy furry, and believe me when I say for as long as I've known you, you choose some exceptionally sexy ones. But I seriously gotta condition myself to play girl characters more so I can do more than admire them with my guys. xD

Thankfully like in Youths, I'm gonna be trying to play some girl chars, since it becomes easier for me to give a try when I'm more comfortable with people. x_x 

Also, apologies for the mistake, thought you really planned to bring a canon in here. >.<

Well, I think some of your choices might just depend on what Satai says Fantasy Races counts for in the Real World. Ge really I assume that means maybe Elves, Orcs, Goblins, Halflings, and the like. So maybe humanlikes with beast features are possible, and in the dream world they can either be the same, or much more furry?  

• Love 4

Well, assuming that characters in the real world live in the "fantasy" times, yeah. Robots wouldn't exactly exist. Still, I may be looking into some human transformation to anthro and separate both. OR I'll just make things that only exist in the dream world. It's a dream world so anything can be part of the dream. I will go full paprika mode with this.

• Love 3
  • ^ This 1
  • Woohoo 1

I had just come from adding a few more details to Takuya's sheet when I saw a new one came up, just had to check, and yaaay~! Love seeing some slime/good girl aesthetics! Her human form seemed to have a rough go of it, so my inner softie hopes she enjoys her new life. ;_;

Urk, goo girl! Stupid lack of Edit... T_T

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

I've only known you for a few days and already you sound like you've got hella fun characters that I can't wait to see in action. xD Hopefully they don't mind being flirted with by one snakey boy. : p

I couldn't see any established orientations, which means it's time for the leap of faith approach. xD 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

I am a bit hard to please myself when it comes to certain characters. Not a goblin person, tbh. But I think it's fine. I will take my time since I don't really aim to please anyone. (And I usually aim for cute and/or loli characters anyway.) My dragon girl idea was not bad but I'm afraid I don't understand enough of this roleplay idea just yet.

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

3 minutes ago, Warning said:

I am a bit hard to please myself when it comes to certain characters. Not a goblin person, tbh. But I think it's fine. I will take my time since I don't really aim to please anyone. (And I usually aim for cute and/or loli characters anyway.) My dragon girl idea was not bad but I'm afraid I don't understand enough of this roleplay idea just yet.

Like I said, before I believe in you! You got this!

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

Just now, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

Ooooh that makes a lot of fucking sense, in regards to that I tend to make all my characters like me. They can stick their hands down someone’s pants and be fine with whatever they find.

As long as your characters might be fine with someone's naughty tail sneaking down there... We'll probably get along swimmingly ingame! xD

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

Take your time, when you find those types you really do like, your joy tends to shine through pretty brightly. :3 Hopefully we can drag Satai in here tomorrow to potentially explain a few more things for you to hopefully clarify things. ^^ Maybe also collect any additional information that was discussed so new people joining don't have to read through 5+ pages of us shooting the breeze in between planning...

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

I mean, I have a feeling that I might understand fine enough, considering I used a star ocean like setting for my own stories. But since this is not the matrix... I find fun we can go to sleep and suddenly, we find another world. But it's not "all" that crazy, considering the amount of worlds that did it before. Such games are everywhere. It's basically, "What would you look like if you got yourself isekai-ed in a world without rules?" Like, if there's no character rule at all, we can basically be >anything<. I assume no gods or goddesses.

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

1 minute ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

Haha they would both enjoy it, though they would each have different responses for him

In this medium, I treat a comment like that as acceptable risks. : p I'm known to have guys who get bullied, innocently or otherwise, so come what may, color me excited to find out what happens! xD

Just now, Warning said:

I mean, I have a feeling that I might understand fine enough, considering I used a star ocean like setting for my own stories. But since this is not the matrix... I find fun we can go to sleep and suddenly, we find another world. But it's not "all" that crazy, considering the amount of worlds that did it before. Such games are everywhere. It's basically, "What would you look like if you got yourself isekai-ed in a world without rules?" Like, if there's no character rule at all, we can basically be >anything<. I assume no gods or goddesses.

I think the Lords who have control over their regions are probably as close to God/Goddess as one might get, but as I understand even they have higher-up entities they more or less answer to. According to what Satai said, and THOSE entities are not playable.

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

Well, that's interesting yeah. Also, I kinda wonder how the realization work, IF there's one. like... Like do you just dream yourself as something but you're perfectly aware of this? As it sounds, it seems like our consciousness completely transfers over but doesn't just do that, instead creating a body (magically, it's a dream world anyway), to keep us connected or whatever to it. (Now I know I'm overthinking but I usually do that anyway.) If I check my album, I "could" be a casual character too. No need to be "important".

But the mmo part of it might also give me ideas. I may even have a good idea for that. MMO ideas here are almost too excellent because the character we try to make of ourselves in a fantasy world gives the same vibes as what characters we could become in our dreams. For some, a fursona, for another, some adventurous character. There really is a certain realm of possibilities. I might still use NPCs but again, I wonder if the dream worlds are maintained by "transferred" people only or if there are inhabitants. o.o

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, Warning said:

Well, that's interesting yeah. Also, I kinda wonder how the realization work, IF there's one. like... Like do you just dream yourself as something but you're perfectly aware of this? As it sounds, it seems like our consciousness completely transfers over but doesn't just do that, instead creating a body (magically, it's a dream world anyway), to keep us connected or whatever to it. (Now I know I'm overthinking but I usually do that anyway.) If I check my album, I "could" be a casual character too. No need to be "important".

But the mmo part of it might also give me ideas. I may even have a good idea for that. MMO ideas here are almost too excellent because the character we try to make of ourselves in a fantasy world gives the same vibes as what characters we could become in our dreams. For some, a fursona, for another, some adventurous character. There really is a certain realm of possibilities. I might still use NPCs but again, I wonder if the dream worlds are maintained by "transferred" people only or if there are inhabitants. o.o

The way I see it is that you can jump back-and-forth and you become who you are. your body doesn’t remain behind at all. Unless I mistaken.

• Love 5

I dunno how others will handle it but I know when Takuya dreamed, initially he was unable to move or see much of anything. Just a view like he was underwater and hearing a voice. Overtime he slowly became able to move, but he couldn't see what his form was like initially. Little by little his form began to clear up more, until the day things came to an end for him in the Real World and he went to the Dream World. ^^

(The actual reason for that is a bit odd to explain as I imagined it, but thankfully no one ingame will probably be asking him about that since even he doesn't remember, only one or two others can explain what happened. xD )

I want to believe there are inhabitants that can maintain their sections of the Dream World. Basically the highest level of them maintain the overall world, and the rulers who manage to accrue enough power are able to affect changes in their own regions. Maybe those rulers can either be transfers OR inhabitants, but transfers probably need to either be those who were once from the Real World. Otherwise it might be difficult to rule if you're absent part of the time unless you leave capable sub-rulers in your place. At least that's how I'd handle it. 

• Love 5

Holy crap, I wasn't seeing things when I saw 5 people in the club vecaneb6 earlier. x_@

Welcome @TwinkAesthetic! Whether you're just curiously peeking in or have a curiosity in writing here, it's nice to see you here! ^^ Apologies if we got a bit carried away talking and planning here... x-x

... I am not sure why my phone typing glitch went bad there, but it's supposed to say 'became 6' after the word Club. -_-

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 2

We're already looking at one snakey boy, one cute herm gobbie, and a sweet seeming slime girl. We've also got a mysterious and spooky Judge character, and potential for other fun chars from Satai, including I believe one cute Centauress, and Dio... Well, I would be understating what kind of potential Dio has to work with. xD

Then we've got Warning, who also finally seemed to be starting to maybe cook ideas, so all in all... Everything is coming together, it feels like! But I won't say no to more potential. ^^

Although I know they're not feeling well ATM, so we may need to give them a few days to get better! 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1