Hello everyone

Wanted to say hello and thanks for having me. I started roleplaying a long time ago when there was just a spiral notebook and a ball point pen. Sorry to disappoint but the internet did not create everything Then life happened..ya know, work..bills..the usual. So now I've been back off and on for a couple of years now. Certainly not the best but a quick study..usually. So..now it's just a matter of figuring out this site and where everything goes.  Wish me luck :)

• Senior Staff

I don't know that I'd really say the internet invented anything, to be honest...

Anyway, welcome to EcchiDreams, Buck Dodgers.
It's not too hard to work out what goes where here, but if you need any help don't hesitate to ask a member of staff, myself included.
Look forward to seeing you around the site.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Wanted to say hello and thanks for having me. I started roleplaying a long time ago when there was just a spiral notebook and a ball point pen. Sorry to disappoint but the internet did not create everything Then life happened..ya know, work..bills..the usual. So now I've been back off and on for a couple of years now. Certainly not the best but a quick study..usually. So..now it's just a matter of figuring out this site and where everything goes.  Wish me luck :)

It's sounds like you've been at this longer than I've been alive (1990). As I always say if you need any help or assistance at all, or have any questions about the site - don't hesitate to ask. I appreciate that topics and the way things work here are a little unintuitive at best even if there is some logic behind it, so any feedback a new user on this will be listened to. 

That all said, Welcome to EcchiDreams Buck Dodgers! I really do wish you luck, but remember you're not alone and we're always happy to help. Take care and hope to see you around. 

Thanks. Yeah being older has its ups and downs. Usually the first reaction is pervy geezer lol. Truth is I've always been a fan of erotica. A functioning introvert, I joined a rp group way back in the 80's to help my visually dominate brain that only thinks in pictures. And yes there was "adult" dialogue. Right now I'm imited to a phone or tablet within a limited timeframe/schedule. So we'll see what happens. I am curious though as to how many members are active here. Hopefully more than a few [ Insert smiley HERE ]