New here. (Duh)

As the title states, I'm new here. I've read the rules and guidelines. So we're all good there. I'll be on my best behavior. Now if I didn't suck at introductions this would go a lot smoother and I wouldn't spend like ten minutes thinking of what to write.
So, first off.. I go by Ceas, I'm male, 25, and I'm a chef.

I joined the site because, well.. I enjoy roleplaying like most people here do I'm sure. I'm fairly perverted, and generally as nice as I can be.. uhm... now what..

I guess that's it. If there's something anyone would like to know all you have to do is ask. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to getting to know you all. :D

Ta-ta for now! ...or until someone replies to this.

1 minute ago, Manni said:

Welcome to the site, Ceas! I hope you enjoy your time here. Anyway, which country are you from? You said you are a chef? What do you like cooking?

Thanks! I'm in the US, I enjoy cooking everything, even food I don't like. It started as a hobby, then I took a few Culinary Arts classes, and then it became a passion until I decided it was going to be a career choice. my goal is to become a Personal Certified Chef, then move on to earning personal Michelin Stars by working in two star+ restaurants.

I could work my entire life an never earn one. Since cooking a dish is only part of it, you have to be able to garnish it, and make it look as nice as it's going to taste. I spend about 10-15 hours a week practicing and that's not including 35+ hours a week at work.

• Community Administrator
7 hours ago, Ceas said:

As the title states, I'm new here. I've read the rules and guidelines. So we're all good there. I'll be on my best behavior. Now if I didn't suck at introductions this would go a lot smoother and I wouldn't spend like ten minutes thinking of what to write.
So, first off.. I go by Ceas, I'm male, 25, and I'm a chef.

I joined the site because, well.. I enjoy roleplaying like most people here do I'm sure. I'm fairly perverted, and generally as nice as I can be.. uhm... now what..

I guess that's it. If there's something anyone would like to know all you have to do is ask. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to getting to know you all. :D

Ta-ta for now! ...or until someone replies to this.

Welcome to EcchiDreams and apologies for not getting here sooner. If you run into any problems or have any questions; don't hesitate to ask, we're always happy to help. :)

I look forward to seeing you around here, and perhaps swap recipes or something? (Whilst I'm not a chef or trained cook or anything; I generally cook everyday for my fiancée and I.) 

6 hours ago, SMFoxy said:

Looks like I'm not the first to welcome you, but nevertheless I shall welcome you. xD
Welcome to EcchiDreams, Ceas. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.
Whether or not you need help, I hope you enjoy your stay with us here on the site.

Sweet Dreams~

Well I guess I should have posted this while you were here, but thanks for the welcome. If I need help with anything I'll be sure to ask.

4 hours ago, Neptune said:

Hello! Welcome to EcchiDreams! I hope you find our little corner of the Internet good for your roleplaying needs. If you have any questions, or need help, please don't hesitate to contact any of the staff. 

Thank you, I'm sure it will be, again, I will ask if there's anything I need help with.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Welcome to EcchiDreams and apologies for not getting here sooner. If you run into any problems or have any questions; don't hesitate to ask, we're always happy to help. :)

I look forward to seeing you around here, and perhaps swap recipes or something? (Whilst I'm not a chef or trained cook or anything; I generally cook everyday for my fiancée and I.) 

Thanks, thanks.

I look forward to being around here, sure, it's always fun to talk about different dishes.