When was the last time...?

On 06/04/2022 at 23:07, KanDaKnight said:

when was the last time you were really mad at a stranger?

I'm never really mad at anyone but I remember a time last year i got mad at a guy on the bus who ignored me when I asked him to stop blasting music. Didn't leave feeling too annoyed though 😌

When was the last time you received kindness from a stranger?

• Love 1

Well damn, I'm so dumb I forgot to put on the question -_- sorry!

I think everytime I go talk to someone outdoors I receive kindness. There are always those that just don't care and seem to be annoyed by my happy attitude, but there's also those who greet me and help me if I ask something, being kind ^u^

Compensating for the question I forgot, I'll be making two!

1- When was the last time (if it happened) you have been mistaken by someone else in public and didn't know how to react?

2- When was the last time a stranger went to you and asked for something?

I'll give an answer to the two questions so that the balance of the universe is restored.

Not in a while. I used to be asked in highschool a lot for pens and shit. But thats miniscule really.

Only a few times, and they were pretty awkward moments.

When was the last time you forgot your house keys, car keys, etc?

• Love 1

Thank you for the restoration of my sanity!

Well, if we are talking exclusively about Keys, I have never in my life once forgot one, thanks God, the closest thing to forgetting keys I have is genuinely be lazy and don't bring them with me, lol

When was the last time you dropped your cellphone on your face?

• Like 1

Highschool! In my second year. I was skipping along the hallway but i had a brain fart moment and skipped off the first step, so i was forced to skip over the entire set of stairs and i thankfully landed safely, though my friend had to catch me from the bottom. Thank god she was there... phew

When was the last time a stranger hit on you?

• Haha 1

That's my secret, I'm always horny 😉

Lol, but for real, I think I have a record of everytime I had to present school work in front of class, I would bring my notebook, not to read, but to block anyone's vision of my dick, because "the little friend" always wanted to show off during presentations.

When was the last time someone touched your ass (intentionally)?

• Love 1

2 days ago actually. I'm not exactly blessed in the chest region, but my butt seems to be enough to draw the amount of attention I get. My best friend, who I have very close and weird relationship with, grabs and slaps my butt constantly, cause she says it my best feature and she likes it a lot.

When was the last time you couldn't fight the masturbate? 

• Woohoo 1