Hello

Well to get the most obvious out of the way, I'm new here. So that's something.

Who am I? Well, a person for starters as I'm sure most of you are. So that's nice. I go by Pixel but you're free to address me however you wish. I like to think I'm pretty friendly and nice.

and nice to meet you all as well, or at least anyone who reads this.

A few small things about me.

I'm 199% gay and that's something you know now. I love roleplaying more so onexone. Groups have always been a little hectic for me but who knows I might be able to get into it. While I'm gay as gay gets I do all kinds of rps so no worries there.

I play vidya gaems. I enjoy rpgs and platformers the most. I like to pretend I'm somewhat good at speedrunning. Hmm.. I also like cooking and I own a guitar. Running out of things to say so I'll just wrap this up.

The end.  .e.

on a side note I am pretty shy so there's another thing you know about me. I'm also twenty-seven years old. Yay? Okay now this is the end.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Ta-ta for now.

Oh, it's alright. Thank you for the welcome at all. While I'm getting ready to build a new pc I've been stuck with consoles to keep me busy.

I am playing a mix of games currently. Dark Souls III (For the who knows how many time) Assassin's Creed: Origins because it's thankfully not a shit-show like the past few titles. I'm mostly just biding my time until Dragon Ball FighterZ. Tekken 7 is probably the worst game I'm playing in anticipation for the former since they're completely different fighters. Then a bunch of random 3DS games.

Actually getting on track to what I like though.

Action/Adventure, (j)RPGs, Fighting, RTS, some Racing, and Platformers mostly.

1 minute ago, Manni said:

Hello PixelBoi,

What RPGs and platfirmers do you like?

Hello!

That list is too long to write. My favorite rpg's consist of Dark Souls, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Pokemon and such.

Platformers are Mario, Banjo, Conker, Poi, and other mindless jump around and collect stuff.

Edited by PixelBoi

• Senior Staff
5 minutes ago, PixelBoi said:

Oh, it's alright. Thank you for the welcome at all. While I'm getting ready to build a new pc I've been stuck with consoles to keep me busy.

I am playing a mix of games currently. Dark Souls III (For the who knows how many time) Assassin's Creed: Origins because it's thankfully not a shit-show like the past few titles. I'm mostly just biding my time until Dragon Ball FighterZ. Tekken 7 is probably the worst game I'm playing in anticipation for the former since they're completely different fighters. Then a bunch of random 3DS games.

Actually getting on track to what I like though.

Action/Adventure, (j)RPGs, Fighting, RTS, some Racing, and Platformers mostly.

Wait...the new Ass Creed is not crap?! That's good to hear!

1 minute ago, Manni said:

Wait...the new Ass Creed is not crap?! That's good to hear!

Depends on your taste. It's more of an RPG, it isn't as slow or clunky (still pretty damn clunky and slow) as the past titles. The modern day sections are bleh but you can tell that the team behind it wanted to do something different. It has been fun so far.