Greetings from Nick

Hi, I'm Nick.

I joined a couple of days ago and I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm very new to roleplaying, but I already did one on here. It was fun! So I'll be sticking around like a boner at an inopportune moment.

My most prominent skill in life is art. I'm decent at drawing. If you ask nicely, I'll make you a sketch of your RP character or a moment from our RP.

Please check my roleplay preferences to see what I will or won't roleplay. I'm up for most things and I'm ok playing either gender.

As a reward for making it all the way to the end of this post, have a picture I drew of MEI from Overwatch.

overwatch__a_chilly_morning_with_mei_by_

• Senior Staff

Hi NickWantsToRP, I'm not Nick. xD
Just kidding. Hi, I'm SMFoxy, one of the members of staff.
If you ever need any help with something, the Dreamers with the purple names (Staff) are the ones to go to.
I've seen your art (what you've posted), and I really like it. Please do continue to share:
In fact, feel free to start a Topic in the Creative Corner section.

Sweet Dreams~

P.S. A link to aforementioned section:
 https://ecchidreams.com/community/forum/49-creative-corner/

• Community Administrator
On 07/01/2018 at 10:11 AM, NickWantsToRP said:

Hi, I'm Nick.

I joined a couple of days ago and I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm very new to roleplaying, but I already did one on here. It was fun! So I'll be sticking around like a boner at an inopportune moment.

My most prominent skill in life is art. I'm decent at drawing. If you ask nicely, I'll make you a sketch of your RP character or a moment from our RP.

Please check my roleplay preferences to see what I will or won't roleplay. I'm up for most things and I'm ok playing either gender.

As a reward for making it all the way to the end of this post, have a picture I drew of MEI from Overwatch.

overwatch__a_chilly_morning_with_mei_by_

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Nick! You've certainly got an interesting style of drawing going on, and I'd love to see you keep practising at it and honing in on your talent with your own unique style. I don't play Overwatch, but it was quite clearly Mei so I recognised it, even before reading. I can do stick figures, that's pretty much my drawn-artistic limit, so I look forward to seeing more; Nick. 

If you have any problems, questions or queries then please don't hesitate in letting me know. 

• Community Administrator

Hello, Nick, and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you! I'm with SMFoxy and Temaelrin; would like to see more of your art. I'm not very artistic myself, otherwise I would LOVE to draw my own characters. I wouldn't stop doing it lol. If you have any questions, or need any help please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!