*Forgot to do this* Greetings to everyone.

Oh gee.....i feel a bit akward not properly introducing myself as a whole towards everyone hehehe....eh...Well anyway let me get started..

こんにちはみなさん!Hello everyone ^_^

名前は広重ゆうとですよろしくおねがいします!My name is Hiroshige Yuuto, please to meet you!

What can I say to tell everyone about myself...well..I am an absolute fanatic of anime, manga, hentai, video games, martial arts and martial arts movies. I was born in Tokyo, Japan but I moved to USA (being half vietnamese and half japanese....two worlds in one life was a heck of a journey)

I recently discovered what it's like to be in a roleplay, and I sought to find a place where I can connect and have fun with many great ppl. Thus i discovered this site ^_^. Been here for only like a day or two...but i look forward to what is to come as I continue more.

Fun facts about me: I trained in Chinese Kung Fu for 15 years (I still practice daily) and I have a passion for writing stories. My favorite music, I dont have a particular type of music genre that I dedicate to myself, it kinda varies

My very name is the name of my OC in both roleplay and in my story. Since Hiroshige is not much of a common Surname in the modern day. Been working on it for about 6 years and I only finished about 2 arcs of my story, but when I finish I hope i can one day not share with y'all but to the whole world.

Side note: I love Kunoichis (ninja girls) and my favorite setting of any sort is winter snow. For those who hate snow, I'm jealous cause there is barely ever any snow in Texas >_<

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige

• Community Administrator

Hello! Welcome to EcchiDreams! Thanks for the awesome and long introduction :3 I hope you enjoy your time here and get into some really awesome Roleplay times. If you need any help, or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff!

5 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Hello! Welcome to EcchiDreams! Thanks for the awesome and long introduction :3 I hope you enjoy your time here and get into some really awesome Roleplay times. If you need any help, or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff!

Thank you so much, よろしく (yoroshiku) senpai!

14 minutes ago, Manni said:

Hello Yuuto! Welcome to the site! Hope you have some fun here! Anyway, if you need help, feel free to ask the staff!

No doubt that I will, thank you yo!

3 minutes ago, Manni said:

I meant more in the sense that you can actually do stuff like example 1 and perhaps watch stuff like example 1 rather than example 2 and 3.

To answer to question of how I can exemplify my skills of Kung Fu, I recommend you watch this and you might get and idea 

Sounds like you certainly have had an interesting journey! On the note of snow it's really awesome. I've heard it snows occasionally in Texas. Sometimes, on a rare day.. 

I hope you have a great time here and make plenty of friends! Feel free to send me an EcchiText if you're ever bored or anything. 

1 minute ago, PixelBoi said:

Sounds like you certainly have had an interesting journey! On the note of snow it's really awesome. I've heard it snows occasionally in Texas. Sometimes, on a rare day.. 

I hope you have a great time here and make plenty of friends! Feel free to send me an EcchiText if you're ever bored or anything. 

Thank you so much. Snow in Texas is rare indeed...wish i can do snowball fights, make snowman and make snow angels (you know the typical stuff) Please to meet you Pixel.

On 1/14/2018 at 05:03, Rachel Chan said:

Welcome nyaa~!

Heeeehhhhhh~~~ Your background are so interesting ne~! ^//-//^

Btw here, have a ninja girl as a welcome gift XD

large.sample-836913929a7843d32b0e81aa2d9ebfd9.jpg.1e795c5763e39e8e088f3656b71a376c.jpg

O_O *omg how in the world did i ever forget to check this out*

Rachel-san is the best ^_^ ありがとうございます! (Thank you so much)