Is prostate orgasm for real?

I have tried... Really, but for some reason I can not reach the mythical orgasm. Have you ever achieved one? If so, How? I have read on the internet many ways but none has worked (Now I understand the lady that can not reach the orgasm -empathy-)

the-adventures-of-the-man-who-cannot-org

.-. Do not know what to say to this one, just, the crude reality.

when-youre-trying-to-have-a-prostate-org

As someone who can do it. It's hard. It takes lots practice. I'll explain how I first had one. 

First, use a lot of lube. It causes less friction and allows for longer thrusting, riding and anything else because constant pressure and movement feels better against your prostate.

Second, to get the feeling of and an easy way to practice is to masturbate and edge (getting close to orgasm and stopping). Then once you have that feeling of orgasm, use your toy of choice and use it until you cum.

Third, keep doing that until you can orgasm anally. Then slowly stop using your hands altogether. 

Fourth, make sure you can reach and comfortablely hit your prostate. It's up (or down depending) and usually at an angle. Any toy you use should be able to slide across it. 

That's about all I did to do it. Some people just can't though. So if you can't or never achieve it, at least anal still feels good on its own. 

Archived