Finally Posting This

Hi there! I'm new here, duh, and haven't been apart of the website for more than a week I think. I didn't post this right away because I wanted to at least get some characters and information posted onto my profile for ya'll to see. 

Some quick tid bits about me; I'm currently attending a University to work on getting my masters in creative writing as well as a minor in social science, the combination of studying history with psychology/sociology. I've been writing since I was 8 and I've been role playing since I was 10, if you're disregarding the usual play ground imagination time, lol . I thoroughly enjoy role playing with a good plot and getting to work out a plot with another role player is always a lot of a fun for me. I am, of course, a massive pervert, hence why I'm here. I just recently joined the Fallout: East Texas Club, filling the role as it's radio host, so maybe we'll see each other there. If not, feel free to message me! I can be a bit shy at times so I have a hard time reaching out to people every once in a while but, I really look forward to getting to talk to all of ya'll. Everyone here has been really nice ~

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams, M. Valtore.
Should you need any assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to contact anyone with a purple name on the forums; we're the staff.
Either way, I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here with us, and wish you the best of luck with university too.

Sweet Dreams~