My Intro

Hello there and welcome, for the purposes of this site you may call me Genak. I live somewhere in the PNW of the USA, and I have multiple jobs. That means I can get busy from time to time. I stumbled upon this site looking for other adult rolwplaying communities without what I call toxic staff members. As much as I loved my rp partners back on those sites I shall not name, I couldn't handle how the staff treated certain members, or even each other in some cases (that comes from personal experience). I shut down from roleplaying for about a month to get my bearings, and here I am. I will say from exploration that Ecchidreams 9s definitely different in terms of set-up, so it will taoe me some time since I am used to the traditional "here are requests by male/female/other type set ups, and that is not the case here. I am not saying it is bad, but it will be an adjustment for me so please be patient and don't bite, st lesst not too hard, and if you must punish me bring a whip and handcuffs ;). Anyways if you have questions feel free to fire away and I will either respond to you here or send on of those awesome ecchitexts. Toodles for now,

Genak

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams Genak, I certainly hope you find what you're looking for here. As for the toxic staff problem; I know all too well what you're talking about, and I know some sites (that used to be big) are no longer up anymore due to problems like this. We have quite a strict internal policy about things like that. But we will say what's on our minds if the situation calls for it. :)

I look forward into seeing you around here man, and again; Welcome! If you have any questions and such, or need any help, please don't hesitate in asking. 

Edited by Temaelrin

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome, Genak. It's good to see you here on EcchiDreams. Kind of sad to hear about some of the problems you've been having. I hope you find EcchiDreams to your liking. If you need help, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff. We're more than happy to help.

• Senior Staff

For the purposes of this site, I shall indeed call you Genak, since that is your username. xD
Welcome to EcchiDreams.
There's not much I can really say that hasn't already been said, aside from all staff have purple names, and they're definitely the people to go to if you have any problems or need any help with anything.
Toodles. xD

Sweet Dreams~