I since much of the awesome side in this one

I am jsut going to say it.. I came here just to role play. I hope it's good. I also hope this place is not safe for work because of teh things I want to role play in eechii style. lets just say a good bitg of them require the participantes to at least be bi but I can do anything bwecause I am pan.

more about me... I am an eccentric otaku and I love the dorw if they would ever be chaotic good. I love sci fantasy and action drama's. I hopefully will make lots of freinds on here. I am 29 and a male but eventual I hope to be female... lol... beside stht feel free to ask me anytghing if you want to know it I ma mostily an open book.

thank you for letting me on your site.

Hello there. This site is truly not safe for work, so guests cannot see all the ecchi/hentai stuff to prevent any liabilities that may curtail. As far as role-plays are concern, you can do them as ecchi, hentai or vanilla if that's your cup of tea. Most of the characters that you'll see in the role-play are either bi-sexual or pan-sexual. If you have any questions about the role-playing sections, message either NeppyNepNep or Tripp.

Welcome to EcchiDreams.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see another RolePlayer here on EcchiDreams! Before you get stuck into RolePlaying, make sure that you read the RolePlaying Guide. It contains all the rules, as well as instructions on how to create your Character ID thread as well as hints and tips to help you improve if you wish! You're very welcome to send me an EcchiText if you have any questions; I will answer them the best I can :3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

thanx btw I forgot the name and address of this web site for awhile.. I hope that doesn't happen again lol

Ah the wonders of modern browsers, which allow you to bookmark websites. *teasing*

But seriously, if you bookmark ED, most browsers will allow you to add tags to your bookmarks.

If you ever forget EcchiDreams.com, for example, you can just add tags you will remember, like "roleplay", or even something as simple as "remember me".

• Community Administrator

You're planning on posting up a Character ID? To do that, you'll need to create a Character ID thread of your own in the RP you're joining. You can use the first thread to tell people what kind of things you will and won't do. If you're stuck, please don't hesitate to send me an EcchiText.